Looking back...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay, So I was with some friends a couple hours ago, and I was was sort of day dreaming, and I thought, Wow...this time last year, I was nearly 4000 miles away, with a different group of friends, eating some food, kick backin chillaxinyes...and it only feels like yesterday. cry

So my question to you is, what, if you can remember, were you doing this time last year.

remember you gotta think of a context, not necessarily what you were doing on this date, but what were you doing this time last year...i.e. Super Bowl Sunday of last year?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay, So I was with some friends a couple hours ago, and I was was sort of day dreaming, and I thought, Wow...this time last year, I was nearly 4000 miles away, with a different group of friends, eating some food, kick backin chillaxinyes...and it only feels like yesterday.

So my question to you is, what, if you can remember, were you doing this time last year.

remember you gotta think of a context, not necessarily what you were doing on this date, but what were you doing this time last year...i.e. Super Bowl Sunday of last year?

with my ex and his crew............... good times happy

Leo.M
i was at one of my friends house and it was grate because the team we were going for won big grin

Itzak
School. no expression

Makedde
I was looking for a job...still am, as a matter of fact. smile

ladyjedi05
as you get older you cant remember what you were doing yesterday~ smile

Itzak
Originally posted by ladyjedi05
as you get older you cant remember what you were doing yesterday~ smile

That's true. erm It's a good thing I'm not old then. laughing out loud

Roulette
Originally posted by Itzak
School. no expression

Yup...that's what I rememberdoh

Itzak
Originally posted by Roulette
Yup...that's what I rememberdoh

laughing

Mišt
Pretty much same as now...on holidays...waiting to start uni....bored as feck...although this time last year I didnt have my computer or the net, so I was looking at PCs....

Corran
Can't remember what I did last week, let alone last year. So at a guess I'd say I was drunk with someone.

Fiann@
Working my arse off for my textiles project...I wasn't on KMC... no2

Good times stick out tongue

Storm
I' ve found myself looking back to the first months of love with Fire. The intense excitement of a new relationship, the excitement of the first kiss, the mystery, the thrill, the discovery.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Corran
Originally posted by Storm
I' ve found myself looking back to the first months of love with Fire. The intense excitement of a new relationship, the excitement of the first kiss, the mystery, the thrill, the discovery.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. in_love inlove Oh wait, you weren't talking of when we first met, were you?

a1hsauce
holy shit did we just get a corran sighting!!?

Corran
holy shit did we just get a corran sighting!!? Where? *looks around*

AOR
I was sitting in a mexican restaurant. Eating and talking with my friends as we watched the superbowl...cry Good time, good times...

dave123
I believe I was trying to find something on TV that wasn't as shit as the superbowl big grin

ladygrim
this time last year i was between work/college/school so basically i was just mulling around at home probably getting fat sad

Storm
Originally posted by Corran
in_love inlove Oh wait, you weren't talking of when we first met, were you?
Who knows shifty

Flashback.
I was so nervous.

Bun Bun
I was .... in school and.... yeah.... proly sleeping.. i slept alot and i still GRAUDATED!

Corran
Originally posted by Storm
Who knows shifty

Flashback.
I was so nervous.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Nervous? but there were 3 of you and only one of poor little me, did I seem quiet, shy and reserved?

Lovely Murder
i had provincial exams, stupid provincials....

Morning_Glory
okay, So I was with some friends a couple hours ago, and I was was sort of day dreaming, and I thought, Wow...this time last year, I was nearly 4000 miles away, with a different group of friends, eating some food, kick backin chillaxinyes...and it only feels like yesterday. cry

are you graduating from high school or college?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
are you graduating from high school or college? confused im in college right now...

Morning_Glory
so why are you moving 4,000 miles away??confused

Storm
Originally posted by Corran
Nervous? but there were 3 of you and only one of poor little me, did I seem quiet, shy and reserved?
Luckily, I can say now that I' ve managed to leave a big part of that shyness behind me.

Corran
Did I seem shy?

Storm
No.

Corran
Are you sure? Cos I am really, really shy and withdrawn and I even have a T-shirt that says so - it's bright yellow.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
so why are you moving 4,000 miles away??confused no...I MOVED 4000 miles away...back in August stick out tongue yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.