Limp Bizket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_dudes_rule
ok the other day i was watching TMF and limp bizket came on with this song what i never heard before and it is off a albums that i aint even heard of ok im not saying that i like them or him whatever but i dont like the song. but i didnt think they was still around.

Mišt
Limp Bizkit are like.....so old its not funny..last time I heard them was when I was in Yr 9 or something.

Didnt think they were still around either..

-hh-
sick

MetallicaT
meh...
i've heard worse....why does everyone seem to hate them so much?

Slay
Originally posted by cool_dudes_rule
ok the other day i was watching TMF and limp bizket came on with this song what i never heard before and it is off a albums that i aint even heard of ok im not saying that i like them or him whatever but i dont like the song. but i didnt think they was still around.

So you're Dutch eh?

Who watches TMF nowadays? ....

StinkFist462
Limp Bizkit is a disease in the music world.

Lana
Such a terrible, terrible band.

-hh-
i can't believe Meth collaborated with them sick

StinkFist462
i remember that and the shitty music video(s) that went along with it. laughing out loud

-hh-
video was hilarious in a pathetic way laughing

TICAL!!!

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by Slay
So you're Dutch eh?

Who watches TMF nowadays? .... Dutch no im english, and i was just basicly just skipping through then that crappy song come on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.