Filming to start today??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scurran
i cant rember where i herd this, it may have been from mugglenet, but filming for order of the phoenix is due to start today

Imperial_Samura
Yep, it was on the news here today - Australia - that kind of last news story after the whether before it finishes. Starts today, they showed the new actors (or the ones playing Luna and Umbridge anyway) - all very exciting.

Though I was somewhat confused by something the reporter said to the effect of "new actress so and so who will play Luna Lovegood, one of Harry Potter's love interests" - incorrect reporting I ask myself, or a sign of something the director is up to?

ladygrim
do we have a ruff idea to when it will be out no expression

jediperson
Originally posted by ladygrim
do we have a ruff idea to when it will be out no expression

sometime in 2007

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by jediperson
sometime in 2007

Yes, the news said "Due 2007" but sadly any more specific then that.

Though I have heard that the first half of 2007 seems likely, unless they decide to wait in order to have a Christmas holiday release.

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yes, the news said "Due 2007" but sadly any more specific then that.

Though I have heard that the first half of 2007 seems likely, unless they decide to wait in order to have a Christmas holiday release.

It would seem more logical to have a christmas holiday release as that way the film makers can get more profit from it because more people are on holiday during christmas.

tigress
filming started the 7th I think but hopefully it will be released spring 2007

The Phantom
Originally posted by tigress
filming started the 7th I think but hopefully it will be released spring 2007 They say 6th, you say 7th. It's all the same by one day.

sammii
omg 2007 thats ages away

The Phantom
Originally posted by sammii
omg 2007 thats ages away That's next year, dear. Chill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.