Punisher Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run

jgiant
THANX...YOU ARE MY HERO HIT AND RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Hit and Run
You're welcome. It was no problem really. No thanks are necessary. smile

Of course, now you owe me for life. evil face

jgiant
Damnit why does no one respect punisher...he is the badest SOB in comic history and no one even comes close...

Spawnrules
i respect him

jgiant
Originally posted by Spawnrules
i respect him As it should be...i can't believe people actually though marv could even touch him...

Spawnrules
Originally posted by jgiant
As it should be...i can't believe people actually though marv could even touch him...
k thats going too far

jgiant
Originally posted by Spawnrules
k thats going too far Why marv would get fukin killed....

roughrider
Marv is from Sin City, where unlike other comic universes, fights and confrontations are not convoluted so that no main character dies. Punisher series might have the ultimate realism if death eventually caught up to Frank, and he passed his mantle to someone else-like Batman is supposed to do, but DC hasn't followed through on it.
Still, there is a lot of great scans in there - the gallows humour of his fight with the Russian; and I can't believe that fight with Ulik. Was handled quite realistically. And the explanation of the differences between Punisher and Batman and Daredevil (Frank is like a tsuinami) was thoughtful.

roughrider
The first great Punisher artist - Mike Zeck.

R.O.T. Yahman
I refuse to respect someone whose Super power is being trigger happpy !

~ Guns dont Kill people, Rappers Do ! ~

smile

jgiant
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I refuse to respect someone whose Super power is being trigger happpy !

~ Guns dont Kill people, Rappers Do ! ~

smile What did you even see that respect thread...how can you not respect him...well i guess some people are either really stubborn or really ignorant, or really stupid if they don't respect a guy like frank...he takes more punishment than batman and daredevil put together and still kicks ass even when he is one percent alive...

jgiant
Originally posted by roughrider
Marv is from Sin City, where unlike other comic universes, fights and confrontations are not convoluted so that no main character dies. Punisher series might have the ultimate realism if death eventually caught up to Frank, and he passed his mantle to someone else-like Batman is supposed to do, but DC hasn't followed through on it.
Still, there is a lot of great scans in there - the gallows humour of his fight with the Russian; and I can't believe that fight with Ulik. Was handled quite realistically. And the explanation of the differences between Punisher and Batman and Daredevil (Frank is like a tsuinami) was thoughtful. frank has been faced with death many times its just that he is that damn good and he has had thrity plus years of the same bullsh!t every day so it should become like second nature...he does have hard days but so do soldiers in war and they don't all die...he is that damn good and he has some luck now and then...thats all...respect him...now...

jgiant
I love the scan where deadpool has a gun to the back of franks head and then frank just owns dp...

roughrider
I love the scan where deadpool has a gun to the back of franks head and then frank just owns dp...

Although he seems to know Deadpool isn't dead; it's just a temporary reprieve.

jgiant
Although he seems to know Deadpool isn't dead; it's just a temporary reprieve. That is obvious, but he still made a complete fool out of him thus owning him...

roughrider
How long has Garth Ennis been on Punisher? Was he fired after the Wolverine fight, or just made to apologize, and is still working on him?

DarkCrawler
I don't see what is so bad in the Wolverine fight. I mean, he was owning Frank until that cheap move.

That said, you gotta be either crazy or have a deathwish to not Respect Punisher.

jgiant
How long has Garth Ennis been on Punisher? Was he fired after the Wolverine fight, or just made to apologize, and is still working on him? no he is still on punisher...Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't see what is so bad in the Wolverine fight. I mean, he was owning Frank until that cheap move.

That said, you gotta be either crazy or have a deathwish to not Respect Punisher. I agree totally...

jgiant
Punisher is the most effective superhero out there...all the others send them to jail...they eventually escape and kill again...punisher takes them off the face of the earth...never to harm an innocent again...unless their body parts are used to kill people...bats...dd...cap...spidey..ect...got sh!t on frank...

jrodslam
people...bats...dd...cap...spidey..ect...got sh!t on frank...

Only because this is a Punisher respect thread, i wont respond to that statement. Youre allowed to have your own opinion. Punisher is badass though. He gets my respect. big grin

jgiant
Sweet i finally have a home...

jgiant
Originally posted by jrodslam
Only because this is a Punisher respect thread, i wont respond to that statement. Youre allowed to have your own opinion. Punisher is badass though. He gets my respect. big grin Nice

jgiant
But really how are they any better than frank at cleaning the streets

jrodslam
But really how are they any better than frank at cleaning the streets

Who says they are better than Pun? Who says Pun is better? Punisher kills they dont. Thats why hes not really a hero, but a anti-hero.

If Spidey, Daredevil, Batman etc decided to kill, they be just as effective. Thats what Punisher does, He kills. Thats what makes him different(besides the guns).

roughrider
For all the criminals Spider Man, Daredevil and Batman fight (without killing), crime still exists on the streets. Better or not?
For all the criminals the Punisher blows away, more criminals keep coming. Every crime boss he guns down, he finds a worse one waiting to take their place. Better or not?
Who is more effective? At least there is less damage following the others.

jgiant
For all the criminals Spider Man, Daredevil and Batman fight (without killing), crime still exists on the streets. Better or not?
For all the criminals the Punisher blows away, more criminals keep coming. Every crime boss he guns down, he finds a worse one waiting to take their place. Better or not?
Who is more effective? At least there is less damage following the others. at least there are less scum on the streets...decrease the surplus population

roughrider
People like jrodslam are giving props to you because this is a Respect Thread. But, I've read pages of you pissing all around in the Daredevil Respect Thread. Once was something, but you just kept going. Classy.

miffed

Funny. That guy who put together the long list of scans at the beginning, says of Frank's conflicts with Daredevil - "DD usually takes the win, and by all rights should." smile
You could return the favour, instead of bulls**t statements like how he's nothing compared to Frank.

jrodslam
^yes

jgiant
People like jrodslam are giving props to you because this is a Respect Thread. But, I've read pages of you pissing all around in the Daredevil Respect Thread. Once was something, but you just kept going. Classy.

miffed

Funny. That guy who put together the long list of scans at the beginning, says of Frank's conflicts with Daredevil - "DD usually takes the win, and by all rights should." smile
You could return the favour, instead of bulls**t statements like how he's nothing compared to Frank. I don't give a flyin fuk what you do here...i will be here to defend frank thats all...and you guys can defend whoever i diss...no fuss no muss...and ofcourse dd wins most of the time has superpowers...in a h2h fight dd should win...that doesn't mean frank cant hang with him h2h or even win a few times...did ya see that fight scan from the recent dd vs. punisher...frank and dd were just about even in h2h frank was even kickin his ass for a while...thanx for expressing your opinion roughrider...but don't cry about me dissin other characters...if you can't take it than you shouldn't be here...guys make fun of my man frank all the time...i really don't care...its all in fun and games...p.s. no one cleans the streets like punisher does...that includes that so called kingpin dd....

willRules
I don't give a flyin fuk what you do here...i will be here to defend frank thats all...and you guys can defend whoever i diss...no fuss no muss...and ofcourse dd wins most of the time has superpowers...in a h2h fight dd should win...that doesn't mean frank cant hang with him h2h or even win a few times...did ya see that fight scan from the recent dd vs. punisher...frank and dd were just about even in h2h frank was even kickin his ass for a while...thanx for expressing your opinion roughrider...but don't cry about me dissin other characters...if you can't take it than you shouldn't be here...guys make fun of my man frank all the time...i really don't care...its all in fun and games...p.s. no one cleans the streets like punisher does...that includes that so called kingpin dd....

In DD vs Punisher, DD mopped the floor with Frank in most of their fights. yes

roughrider
I don't give a flyin fuk what you do here...i will be here to defend frank thats all...and you guys can defend whoever i diss...no fuss no muss...and ofcourse dd wins most of the time has superpowers...in a h2h fight dd should win...that doesn't mean frank cant hang with him h2h or even win a few times...did ya see that fight scan from the recent dd vs. punisher...frank and dd were just about even in h2h frank was even kickin his ass for a while...thanx for expressing your opinion roughrider...but don't cry about me dissin other characters...if you can't take it than you shouldn't be here...guys make fun of my man frank all the time...i really don't care...its all in fun and games...p.s. no one cleans the streets like punisher does...that includes that so called kingpin dd....

You don't have to like Daredevil, or any other character you don't want to. Just don't make like a bull in a china shop in other respects threads, crapping all around about how this guy is s**t compared to the Punisher.
It's called having class. Get a f**king clue already.
But perhaps you just don't give a f**k about anything, jgiant. mad

Editiorial order.
Let's go back to posting stories and feats about Frank. And remebering what the word respect means.

roughrider
An extensive bio here; covers a lot of ground.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Punisher

jgiant
Originally posted by willRules
In DD vs Punisher, DD mopped the floor with Frank in most of their fights. yes pun always put up a fight he never gave up...Originally posted by roughrider
You don't have to like Daredevil, or any other character you don't want to. Just don't make like a bull in a china shop in other respects threads, crapping all around about how this guy is s**t compared to the Punisher.

Editiorial order.
Let's go back to posting stories and feats about Frank. And remebering what the word respect means. Very interesting...really makes me think about life and this forum in general...well to be honest not really...you need to calm down dude...i already left the dd respect thread now that i have a home...lets just let this end...are we "classy" enough to do this...

roughrider
Yes, we are I hope. Good.

So apparently very strong DVD sales and TV sales are driving the Punisher sequel to be made. I still haven't seen the 2004 film; I was looking forward to it, but some of the highly-mixed reviews put me off. And the marketing wasn't strong; John Travolta was more prominent on the poster than Thomas Jane. If you don't have confidence in Jane as your star, what're doing?

That brutal fight with Pittsey - around what issue was that, if anyone can tell me.

jgiant
YEah i can't wait for that sequal...you should see the first one...the first half is a little bad...but the second half and the end fight scene is sweet...the second one is gunna have frank go to NYC and there is gunna be a big fight scene in a Walmart...he goes on a mass killin spree basically in the begining and then jigsaw comes into the picture...don't know what issue that fight was in...it was definately recent and by ennis...

jgiant
you gotta admit that fight scene with dd in the recent mini series proved that frank can hang with him...

roughrider
you gotta admit that fight scene with dd in the recent mini series proved that frank can hang with him...

Yes, he can hang with him. Sometimes, I think anger and hate clouds both their minds, affects how they fight. Their stances of what to do with criminals is pretty rigid, makes them hate the other's code. Frank has worked alongside Spider Man and Moon Knight in the past; they are more flexible. With DD, he has never fought anyone so much he's trying to just maim or cripple, not kill. It's not his most normal tactic. But he does lose his temper late in the mini, and starts shooting out of frustration.
Above bio is good for saying what martial arts he favours.

jgiant
Yeah...i really like the dicotomy between the two of them...they are like polar opposites and possibly each others greatest eniemy...

jgiant
Hell punisher gave dd a serious beating and almost one...the fight wasn't even over...dd seemed to have a very slight advantage at the end but for a while frank was stomping a mud hole in his ass...punisher is pretty close to dd's level in fighting ability and strength...what makes frank a really hardcore fighter is that he could take an enormous amount of punishment...he could be close to death and still kick ass...

jgiant
anyone read punisher the end...

jgiant
Anyone read punisher: the cell...

jgiant
still no respect...anyone see that marv v. punisher thread...

jgiant
Yeah i did...that sh!t was wack...

FG725
my god they make too many Marv vs. Punisher threads i mean its been done like too many times! Punisher is awesome i didnt get into his stuff for awhile finally one of my friends got me to read some of his he gave me the first punisher issue(not ihs 1st appearance but the first issue) and some other war journals i started to like him for the same reason i like Venom they don't give mercy to people like X-men do they have the guts to do what is necessary. I really like Funeral pyre becauese got to see two awesome people team up also like Batman and punisher but wasnt crazy bout the movies

roughrider
What happens at the conclusion of Punisher: The End?

Thor Man
Punisher The End Spilers. SUPER SPOILED!

The basic premise of the series is that there has been nuclear war, and The Punisher survived by getting into a shelter at the Maximum Security Prison he was being held in. Upon escaping, he takes a sidekick/accomplice and begins walking across radioactive wasteland. He finally gets to a Bunker in New York, where all of the Richest Men and Women in the world have kept themselves alive, even though they caused the war. And then the Punisher Kills them, despite the fact that they are the LAST people alive on planet earth. It ends with Castle walking out across central park, literally falling apart and burning from Radiation Poisoning, talking to Himself about going to see his family. It is one of the most chilling books you will ever read, and will totally destroy any illusions you have about the Punisher Being a Hero.

:-(

jgiant
punisher rocks

roughrider
But do you consider him a hero? Or his actions 'heroic'?
I know you believe his method is right. Me - I'm in-between.

jgiant
He does heroic things...he protects others...he has characteristics of a hero but he isn't...i don't think what he does is wrong though...he is more successful than any other hero really...and he does things others wish they could do but don't have the balls to...

Black Adam
He does heroic things...he protects others...he has characteristics of a hero but he isn't...i don't think what he does is wrong though...he is more successful than any other hero really...and he does things others wish they could do but don't have the balls to...

No they just have different moral beliefs then he does. It has nothing to do with "balls"

willRules
I personally consider him a villain, but thats just my opinion..............I consider many like wolverine or Deadpool villains.........

willRules
Originally posted by Black Adam
No they just have different moral beliefs then he does. It has nothing to do with "balls"

I agree

roughrider
As the decades go by, it's become more fashionable for the Punisher to kill in massive amounts. He originally was more selective; his targets were surgical, to bring down crime systems and families he studied and examined for the weak link.

FG725
Well i think he is a hero he will fight others to do what needs to be done though for instance when he fought Capt. America he was beating him for awhile and then a cop came and told punisher he was under arrest even though he did her job. So he came quietly. He is a good guy but he will do what is necessary

jgiant
No they just have different moral beliefs then he does. It has nothing to do with "balls" Who are you talking about...

Black Adam
Who are you talking about...

The heroes you said that don't have the balls to do what the punisher does.....

jgiant
The heroes you said that don't have the balls to do what the punisher does..... I knew you would say that...funny thing is i didn't mention heros in that statement...i said he more successful than the other heros...i meant people in general...

Black Adam
I knew you would say that...funny thing is i didn't mention heros in that statement...i said he more successful than the other heros...i meant people in general...

Got confused since you said right after the hero thing

jgiant
Got confused since you said right after the hero thing My bad

The King of All
I never considered the punisher a hero until I saw the fight scene between him and deadpool. Frank saved that guys wife and that guy called him a good man. He does bad things, but he does them for the good of the people, and as such I would say that he is a hero.

jgiant
Originally posted by The King of All
I never considered the punisher a hero until I saw the fight scene between him and deadpool. Frank saved that guys wife and that guy called him a good man. He does bad things, but he does them for the good of the people, and as such I would say that he is a hero. Countless people owe their lives to frank...he kills bad people...people who deserve death, not to be sent to jail just to get out and comit evil again...

The King of All
Yeah, which I think is cool. He is a dark hero (which is one of the reasons I like him) but a hero nontheless.

Marcus4600
He's a hero. He'd definately rush into a burning building to save a baby, but he'd also mow down 50 people in an afternoon. He's the best example of the anti-hero, and I love it!

\m/ Respect

demigawd
What kind of respect thread has no scans?

POST!

Hit and Run
The very first post is a link to a Punisher Respect Thread. Go there for the scans you seek.

jgiant
Originally posted by Marcus4600
He's a hero. He'd definately rush into a burning building to save a baby, but he'd also mow down 50 people in an afternoon. He's the best example of the anti-hero, and I love it!

\m/ Respect That is what ennis said in the dvd...did anyone read punisher the cell...i just did and it was pretty sweet...

Black Adam
I'll guess I'll add this

Looks like frank punching out a polar bear don't know where it's from I just found it over the internet.

jgiant
I'll guess I'll add this

Looks like frank punching out a polar bear don't know where it's from I just found it over the internet. Just wanted to get him mad...

Disappear
anyone ever see the movie 'the boondock saints'? they're very punisher-esque characters, with more of an amateur side.

jgiant
Originally posted by Disappear
anyone ever see the movie 'the boondock saints'? they're very punisher-esque characters, with more of an amateur side. Funny you say that...my friend was gunna let me barrow that movie...i will watch it soon...was it good

MrHeavySilence

Editiorial order.
Let's go back to posting stories and feats about Frank. And remebering what the word respect means.

I agree. Also, in that superherochat thread, the guy keeps saying f**k Batman this f**k Batman that. Really not cool.

jgiant
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I agree. Also, in that superherochat thread, the guy keeps saying f**k Batman this f**k Batman that. Really not cool. Screw batman

Marcus4600
I'll guess I'll add this

Looks like frank punching out a polar bear don't know where it's from I just found it over the internet.

He pissed the bear off so it would tear apart Ma Gnucci's boys. Good comic issue.

jgiant
He pissed the bear off so it would tear apart Ma Gnucci's boys. Good comic issue. And ma herself...

Marcus4600
yup yup. Later on, Frank kicked her into ze fire, like so:
http://static.flickr.com/17/22136506_7f264d7199.jpg

jgiant
PUnisher still gets no respect...

Thor Man
WTF are you talking about? You want more pages?

jgiant
Originally posted by Thor Man
WTF are you talking about? You want more pages? Naw...just saying that people still think punisher is just a guy with some guns...oh well...

jgiant
See that fight with bullseye...frank curbstomped his ass!

Marcus4600
^ Frank curbstomps a lot of guys. Take a look at the Kitchen Irish arc. eep.
However, it was funny that one punk passed out after frank took off his bandages.

jgiant
^ Frank curbstomps a lot of guys. Take a look at the Kitchen Irish arc. eep.
However, it was funny that one punk passed out after frank took off his bandages. yeah...punisher is the fukin man...

Marcus4600
And now, I'd like to present you all with Frank Castle Family Values.

Frank, what's your view on old peple?
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4930/thepunisherv501inthebeginning0.jpg

What about large family gatherings?
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thepunisherv501inthebeginning1.jpg

How's your old pal Chip doing?
http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thepunisherv506inthebeginning0.jpg

jgiant
What is your guys favorite punisher read...

Thor Man
the one where Frank fights that 100 class thor Troll or Punisher: The Cell.

jgiant
Yeah those were good stories...that one were he fights the trolls really shows his iron will and determination, and stamina and durability...

Marcus4600
Never read The Cell. What's it about?

jgiant
Punisher going to prison to settle an old score...different spin on his origin...good tho...

Thor Man
Punisher didn't fear anyone in that prison > : )

Thor Man
He killed the baddest prison convict and beat up 2 guards there in one page.

jgiant
He killed his cell mate cuz he wouldn't let him have the top bunk...

roughrider
And now, I'd like to present you all with Frank Castle Family Values.

Frank, what's your view on old peple?
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4930/thepunisherv501inthebeginning0.jpg

What about large family gatherings?
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thepunisherv501inthebeginning1.jpg

How's your old pal Chip doing?
http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thepunisherv506inthebeginning0.jpg

Why did Frank kill Microchip again? After all they've been through together...

Thor Man
Awesome.

jgiant
Why did Frank kill Microchip again? After all they've been through together... He just doesn't give a screw...he is the fukin punisher...

roughrider
He just doesn't give a screw...he is the fukin punisher...

That's not good enough. Microchip's son and cousin died on missions with Frank. If he's just acting like a serial killer who would blow you away for littering ( like what happened once early on) then I can't cheer for him at all.

Marcus4600
Why did Frank kill Microchip again? After all they've been through together...

He worked for a CIA agent who was funding his operation through Heroin sales in Afghanistan.

Thor Man
How good is Punisher in Martial Arts? In most of his fights i see him only using his Fists and he gets hit quite alot, even by that pittsy guy.

Thor Man
Heh he kicked pittsy in the balls.

jgiant
Frank Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo, and Chin Na as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons. Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Thor Man
How good is Punisher in Martial Arts? In most of his fights i see him only using his Fists and he gets hit quite alot, even by that pittsy guy.

He always gets a six in the Marvel Handbooks when it comes to fighting skills. He's even beaten Captain America, Wolverine, and USAgent, all who are amazing fighters. It should't be a suprise.

Thor Man
Ninjutsu?! That's unlike Punisher....I don't think he would use it since he calls it 'Ninja garbage'.

Thunderstrike
Just because you know a martial art doesn't mean you follow its philosophy. Look at the Taskmaster.

Adam Warlock
Frank is Marvel's flagship characters when it comes to non powered beings. Even Cap has a drug induced advantage thanks to his super soildier serum. Frank is by far my most favorite street level character Marvel has to offer.

Oh, I'm happy that guy on the first page of this thread, I don't know his name. Yahman or something, got banned. Disrespecting Frank like that.

Thunderstrike
Guy must've been a jerk. I'm gonna do a big feats post soon. Keep an eye out.

jgiant
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Guy must've been a jerk. I'm gonna do a big feats post soon. Keep an eye out. when

jgiant
when

Accel
Here's a recent Punisher feat. Just after getting into a car accident and still suffering from a concussion, Frank still manages to put up a good fight against Baracuda. He gets owned in the end, but this shows just how tough he is and how ruthless he can get (as well as the insane damage soak of Baracuda).
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/146/1500768528c1fd41a0b1nc.th.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9376/150076853735b887e562ro.th.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/33/1500768544b0f703f231im.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5589/15007685578845161b32gk.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/1891/150076856c333c4bd5a8fy.th.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8407/150076857885358f3016xq.th.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1031/1500796637aa94ecf860uz.th.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2310/150079664e4067635507dq.th.jpg

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4438/15007966591210d7e8b9ab.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8440/1500796669a076bacbd7xs.th.jpg

jgiant
Nice scans accel!

jgiant
anyone read tyger? damn good read for any punisher fan...

juggernaut74
Cool thread. Punisher is the man.

Alfheim
I thought the punisher was just a guy with a gun. Frank Castle is ****** dangerous.

S.G
Iron fist owns him and so does bats. Punishers shit.

Sounds a bit like what you done with alot of other threads Jgiant, you should'nt f@ck up peoples thread.

jgiant
Originally posted by S.G
Iron fist owns him and so does bats. Punishers shit.

Sounds a bit like what you done with alot of other threads Jgiant, you should'nt f@ck up peoples thread. Haha, damn i wish i was here for this jackoff, ohh well, who the hell is this guy, wasn't even around long enough for me to get to know him...wow guess i made a few enemies when i said a few things in the daredevil thread half a year ago...anyone else? ohh and punisher is the shit, not punishers shit...must have been a typo, or poor wolverine fanboy grammar...

dawsey28
I know it is already in the superherochat thread, but I have to post it again.

Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe

1. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/01.jpg
2. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/02.jpg
3. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/03.jpg
4. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/04.jpg
5. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/05.jpg
6. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/06.jpg
7. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/07.jpg
8. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/08.jpg
9. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/09.jpg
10. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/10.jpg
11. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/11.jpg
12. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/12.jpg
13. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/13.jpg
14. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/14.jpg
15. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/15.jpg
16. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/16.jpg
17. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/17.jpg
18. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/18.jpg
19. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/19.jpg
20. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/20.jpg
21. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/21.jpg
22. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/22.jpg
23. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/23.jpg
24. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/24.jpg
25 and 26. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/25-26.jpg
27. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/27.jpg
28. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/28.jpg
29. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/29.jpg
30. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/30.jpg
31. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/31.jpg
32. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/32.jpg
33. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/33.jpg
34. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/34.jpg
35. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/35.jpg
36. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/36.jpg
37. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/37.jpg
38. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/38.jpg
39. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/39.jpg
40. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/40.jpg
41. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/41.jpg
42. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/42.jpg
43. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/43.jpg
44. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/44.jpg
45. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/45.jpg
46. http://www.angelfire.com/alt/punisher/images/46.jpg

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28

THANK YOU, DAWSEY28!!! Happy Dance

Metalmanx
Originally posted by dawsey28

I can't see them... sad

thedude1948
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I can't see them... sad

Drag them into your address bar.

dawsey28
I can't see them... sad

That's weird. I have no idea why that would happen.

Oh my, I posted these scans at two other forums and they freaked. They were talking about banning because of it. Crazy. confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by thedude1948
Drag them into your address bar.

I tried that. For some reason, they just won't work. Perhpaps something to do with angelfire, I dunno.

Ah well. No worries.

jasonk3
How the hell did hew manage to own wolverine, i mean lift him by the throat and and jus kick his ass like that...i kno punisher can lift a 300 pounder like that

jgiant
Originally posted by jasonk3
How the hell did hew manage to own wolverine, i mean lift him by the throat and and jus kick his ass like that...i kno punisher can lift a 300 pounder like that wolvie was drunk i believe...

spidermonkey
wolvie was drunk i believe...

yep, yep wink

Scoobless
no expression

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2807/beaviseandbutthead104iq1.th.jpg

big grin

jgiant
HaHa! Thats awesome!

capt it up
wolvie was drunk i believe...
which would be impossable in 616

Soljer
Indeed; he is supposed to be unsupceptible to liquors.

But that's been ignored a few times in continuity.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed; he is supposed to be unsupceptible to liquors.

But that's been ignored a few times in continuity.
ya which would be PIS event since it been stated multiable times on pannel that he can not.

it been drunk like ounce or twice in a comic. How ever there been times were he drank so much it was in human and he was still perfectly sober

Metalmanx
That doesn't make any sense then. If Wolverine can't get drunk, why does he drink? Seriously. A logical answer would be nice. Not "to socialize" or anything stupid like that.

OBVIOUSLY it would take a far greater amount of alcohol to do it, but there is NO reason to say that Wolverine can't get drunk. erm

And who knows? Maybe he just had a HELL of a lot to drink that night. Just saying.

Howard_Jones
Little guy is probably just an avid beer fan.

capt it up
That doesn't make any sense then. If Wolverine can't get drunk, why does he drink? Seriously. A logical answer would be nice. Not "to socialize" or anything stupid like that.

OBVIOUSLY it would take a far greater amount of alcohol to do it, but there is NO reason to say that Wolverine can't get drunk. erm

And who knows? Maybe he just had a HELL of a lot to drink that night. Just saying.
No he can't get drunk it a fact and it been stated numerous times. He was able to get drunk in the past back before weapon x, but only if he drank ample amounts and took many pills. His healing factor has gotten so strong now that it makes it impossable for him self to get drunk. He drinks becuase that what he been doing for years and he served in the military for years and years as well and they go out and drink. Also an easy answer to your question is he enjoys the taste simple as that just like the fact he drinks coffee and use to smoke becuase he enjoyed it not becuase it actaully affected him.

a hell of a lot to drink would be logan drinking every single bottle in the bar and he still be fine.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
No he can't get drunk it a fact and it been stated numerous times. He was able to get drunk in the past back before weapon x, but only if he drank ample amounts and took many pills. His healing factor has gotten so strong now that it makes it impossable for him self to get drunk. He drinks becuase that what he been doing for years and he served in the military for years and years as well and they go out and drink. Also an easy answer to your question is he enjoys the taste simple as that just like the fact he drinks coffee and use to smoke becuase he enjoyed it not becuase it actaully affected him.

a hell of a lot to drink would be logan drinking every single bottle in the bar and he still be fine.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

The REAL question isn't whether logan could conceivably drink enough to become inebriated - it's whether it's even possible.

Let's say he beer-bonged everclear till not a single drop more would fit in his gullet. Would he be able to get even buzzed?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Perhaps. Perhaps not.

The REAL question isn't whether logan could conceivably drink enough to become inebriated - it's whether it's even possible.

Let's say he beer-bonged everclear till not a single drop more would fit in his gullet. Would he be able to get even buzzed?
Not becuase that type of poison is nothing his healing factor could not deal with.

Metalmanx

In-panel evidence, please? Not just him saying it. A caption would be preferred, saying that it is impossible for him to get drunk.

Otherwise, I don't believe it. Yes, he has a healing factor. But if he were to consume gallons and gallons of alcohol, it's very probable that he could get drunk.

capt it up
In-panel evidence, please? Not just him saying it. A caption would be preferred, saying that it is impossible for him to get drunk.

Otherwise, I don't believe it. Yes, he has a healing factor. But if he were to consume gallons and gallons of alcohol, it's very probable that he could get drunk.
no it really not. His stomack could not hold the ammount of liguor it would take for him to get drunk. Thats like saying the hulk can get drunk there no reason for it to work. There healing factors are to strong for it to ever happen.

Disappear
you'd think a healing factor, capable of regenerating mass amounts of tissue, would need a much amplified metabolism to account for the caloric intake necessary for such feats. so, it's entirely reasonable to say that food or drink MUST move more quickly through his system, and his stomach, to accomodate this. the 'his stomach couldn't hold it' idea isn't entirely rational; more like 'his bladder couldn't hold it.'

but anyway, how 'bout that punisher?

jgiant
Damn, i dont know either to be happy to have people posting in the punisher respect thread or to be discusted of how off topic this has gotten, damn you wolverine! ohh well...at least this thread is getting some attention...

capt it up
ennis makes me hate punisher, but then punisher does some thing massivly bad ass like he did in civil war and I can't help but like him

Howard_Jones
Ennis' run on the Punisher gave a much more in-depth look at the character. I'm looking forward to War Journal as well.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Ennis' run on the Punisher gave a much more in-depth look at the character. I'm looking forward to War Journal as well.
ennis blows the shit he has punisher do is rediclous like beat spiderman logan and DD at once come on that just dumb

Black Adam
ennis blows the shit he has punisher do is rediclous like beat spiderman logan and DD at once come on that just dumb

Ennis hates superheros... I mean REALLY hates them.

jgiant
common guys...have you even checked out his max work, some of the best punisher reads i have come across...and just a few hours ago i finished reading punisher year one, very good, the last issue was very intense, and the build up as also great...i remember one issue he was talking to a picture of his wife and kids and acting as if it was maria (his wife) talking to him, great stuff...

capt it up
Ennis hates superheros... I mean REALLY hates them.
yup

capt it up
common guys...have you even checked out his max work, some of the best punisher reads i have come across...and just a few hours ago i finished reading punisher year one, very good, the last issue was very intense, and the build up as also great...i remember one issue he was talking to a picture of his wife and kids and acting as if it was maria (his wife) talking to him, great stuff...
I read it I own it I still think ennis is a joke

jgiant
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8639/stonecoldpunisherih0.th.jpg Just a little taste of one of the best arc's punisher has had, Slaver's. Stone fukin cold frank. Who else do you kno that would do this hardcore crazy sh!t?

Howard_Jones
Slavers was a good arc, but he has better feats in the Barracuda arc.

jgiant
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Slavers was a good arc, but he has better feats in the Barracuda arc. I never even read it cuz i heard it was an absolute crapfest. I saw the fight tho and punisher did hella good considering the hand he was dealt.

jgiant
One of my favorite punisher moments, very emotional, frank taking on the mongolian, he is the best of the best, like bruce lee, a martial arts master, dismanteling a delta force guy frank was with like a child, frank gets a serious beating and his weapon broke over his head (which would have killed or put him in a coma, but he is the punisher)...then u'll see the rest. This showing that frank can hang with some of the best in the martial arts department with sheer determination, will, stamina, and durability.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/813/mongolian1gx0.th.jpg
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3081/monolian2hc4.th.jpg
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6991/mongolian3ab9.th.jpg
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2613/mongolian4js5.th.jpg
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8158/mongolian5ms8.th.jpg
Another great frank moment in his nam' days, taken from born, he is sniping veit-cong snipers with a m60...this showing his near superhuman marksmanship.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9527/namsnipingbi2.th.jpg

doctorstrongbad
What about when he takes out 2 dozen (24) armed Viet-cong with his bare hands? That is one major feat for a human with no super powers.

Alfheim
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
What about when he takes out 2 dozen (24) armed Viet-cong with his bare hands? That is one major feat for a human with no super powers.

Was that when he was in Nam? That is pretty damn good. Thats not a small feat if hes that good he should be one of the best martial artists in Marvel.

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
Was that when he was in Nam? That is pretty damn good. Thats not a small feat if hes that good he should be one of the best martial artists in Marvel.
that would not make you one of the top martial artist in marvel.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>