Scam Warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Tesco in Bidston and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Superstore. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight.

Cyber Ninja
Plain and simple...you are a ****ing idiot.

Mišt
laughing out loud

Yeah..better watch out for themshifty

Itzak
Originally posted by Corran
I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Tesco in Bidston and it could happen to you.

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Superstore. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight.

Don't worry about it. Your wallet WAS the tip. I'm sure it was worth the price. laughing out loud

Corran
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Plain and simple...you are a ****ing idiot. Hmm yes indeed, one of us is in fact a complete idiot.

Mišt
I'd leave my wallet empty shifty

Cyber Ninja
Hmm yes indeed, one of us is in fact a complete idiot. Were you that desperate ? how old are you ?

BakaXero
did you intend to have your wallet stolen all those time just so two 18 year old girls would do it in your back seat?
one more question. do you have any idea where they've been before you decide to let them give you oral?

Cyber Ninja
It's probably not even true.

BakaXero
of course not!!!

so why were there only 2? why not 3 or 4?

Corran
Were you that desperate ? how old are you ? roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh brother, humour really is lost on idiots - I sometimes wonder why I bother.

Corran
Originally posted by BakaXero
did you intend to have your wallet stolen all those time just so two 18 year old girls would do it in your back seat?
one more question. do you have any idea where they've been before you decide to let them give you oral? Oh for pity's sake, go away, get a sense of humour and then come back and read it all again.

Cyber Ninja
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh brother, humour really is lost on idiots - I sometimes wonder why I bother. roll eyes (sarcastic) how old are you no expression

BakaXero
Oh for pity's sake, go away, get a sense of humour and then come back and read it all again.
sorry, i lost my sense humour in the bushes no expression

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic) how old are you no expression 11

Storm
Forgive them their ignorance Corran wink
Things aren' t what they used to be.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BakaXero
Originally posted by BakaXero
of course not!!!

so why were there only 2? why not 3 or 4?
i thought this post made it obvious that i knew it was a joke no expression

Cyber Ninja
Fine I will act like you and make thread like this all the time no expression it is 8:23 am..my Humor has not woken up yet.

Cyber Ninja
11 That does explain alot.

Corran
Originally posted by Storm
Forgive them their ignorance Corran wink
Things aren' t what they used to be.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Not sure destroying it will help!

So how you doing Storm?

Cyber Ninja
Let me start over then shock would you do it anyway even if you knew they were going to steal your wallet shifty

willman
actually something like that happened to my old man in australia we had a campervan and we gave them a lift and they nicked out keys from the cupboard.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by willman
actually something like that happened to my old man in australia we had a campervan and we gave them a lift and they nicked out keys from the cupboard. Did they have sex in the backseat shock

Storm
Trying to cope with the fact you abandoned us stick out tongue
Any gossip? Don' t spare me all the disgusting details eek!

Cyber Ninja
Some guy had sex in the bushes in the park and I happen to catch them in the act. Well She was pretty much topless.....also there are to many condoms on the floor in the park shock

Corran
Trying to cope with the fact you abandoned us stick out tongue
Any gossip? Don' t spare me all the disgusting details eek!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. I never abandoned y'all, I've just been busy doing things for people to gossip about - there's far too much for me to go into now but I've had a busy few months wink

Cyber Ninja
I never abandoned y'all, I've just been busy doing things for people to gossip about - there's far too much for me to go into now but I've had a busy few months wink You are having sex as we speak right....you take long to teply shock

Corran
You are having sex as we speak right....you take long to teply shock No I am not, if I was then I would not be on KMC - hence the recent absences from posting.

Cyber Ninja
No I am not, if I was then I would not be on KMC - hence the recent absences from posting. laughing out loud Well having oral sex and being on kmc, makes people tend to type happier shock

Storm
I never abandoned y'all, I've just been busy doing things for people to gossip about - there's far too much for me to go into now but I've had a busy few months wink
*Chuckles.*
I can imagine.

Itzak
laughing out loud Well having oral sex and being on kmc, makes people tend to type happier shock

Umm.. How would you know? erm

Cyber Ninja
Eh, storm became my something....tp check me when I am acting a certain way shock

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Itzak
Umm.. How would you know? erm What ever you are thinking...please get it out of your head now. no expression

Itzak
What ever you are thinking...please get it out of your head now. no expression

idiot...... Done no expression

Cyber Ninja
idiot...... Done no expression shock

Corran
*Chuckles.*
I can imagine.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. You've seen the DVD's haven't you?

Itzak
shock

psycho What? *twitches*

Cyber Ninja
psycho What? *twitches* msn-oh

Itzak
yes

Storm
You've seen the DVD's haven't you?
And copied happy

Cyber Ninja
And copied happy

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Illegally shifty shock

willman
this topic has turned into a massacre of smiles

band

Corran
And copied happy

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. You have to watch them on wide screen because I'm so fat though stick out tongue

Itzak
Originally posted by willman
this topic has turned into a massacre of smiles

band

Tis true. happy master

willman
yep...
jawdrop

Itzak
blabla

willman
lol pile

Storm
You have to watch them on wide screen because I'm so fat though stick out tongue
laughing
eek! You' re pregnant stick out tongue wink

Corran
eek! I hope not!

willman
i hope so! joke.

Storm
So... no Junior sad

Corran
So... no Junior sad

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Only the ones I already have, anyhow isn't it about time we had a 1st generation KMC member, you two really need to get to work on it!

Storm
In due course. We' re taking our time to practice to the fullest. Our offspring will overthrow Raz... the dawn of a new era evillaugh

Corran
In due course. We' re taking our time to practice to the fullest. Our offspring will overthrow Raz... the dawn of a new era evillaugh

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Would I be in any danger of being asked to be a mod then?

Storm
The current policy would be replaced with a dictatorship.
*Laughs maniacally.*

Corran
The current policy would be replaced with a dictatorship.
*Laughs maniacally.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. And the difference is.....? confused erm

Storm
I can' t really go into detail... but... Raz has been missing for a while now. We' re trying to keep up appearances. In reality, the moderators are divided and fighting each other to seize power. There' s suspicion, lies, deceit, ... ninja

Corran
OMG, is there a likelyhood of some sort of seperatist movement?

Storm
shutup They' d threaten my future unborn babies fear

rickyduck

I dont believe you. Still, funny though!

You wouldnt be driving a car....

Corran
shutup They' d threaten my future unborn babies fear

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. There was once a Sith Lord who was so powerful he could create life, but you can't learn how from a Jedi!!
Originally posted by rickyduck
I dont believe you. Still, funny though!

You wouldnt be driving a car.... Hmmm good point, maybe I should have said 18!

rickyduck
yes

dave123

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Superstore. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight. Good man Corran! I'll be sure not to let that happen to me big grin

a1hsauce

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Superstore. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight. no what happened to to the good ol days erm

Corran
Originally posted by a1hsauce
no what happened to to the good ol days erm Um, these are the gold ol' days. confused

AOR

laughing hysterical it has no end with you Corran...

GCG
laughing out loud Thats Tesco's Bonus ;

The other one takes your wallet to swipe your Tesco Bonus Card.

Lana
Corran! eek!

That was great laughing

Corran
Originally posted by Lana
Corran! eek!

That was great laughing I bet you say that to ALL the boys wink

LethalFemme

funny lol

Lana
I bet you say that to ALL the boys wink

*smacks*

Where the hell have you been stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I thought the title said "Scum Warning."

Hahaha.

-AC

Corran
*smacks*

Where the hell have you been stick out tongue Ouch! Doing 'things'.

BackFire
Hahahahaha. Corran you delicious bastard.

Corran
Hey BF, you gorgeous sex toy.

Lana
Ouch! Doing 'things'.

That's greatly specific.

Corran
You really don't want the details of some of it.

Lana
What about the rest?

Corran
See first post wink

Libertine
That joke at the begining was genius Corran. At first i was reading thinking WTF!? Then i got to the end and was in stitches.

willman
mine was better.

Corran
Originally posted by Libertine
That joke at the begining was genius Corran. At first i was reading thinking WTF!? Then i got to the end and was in stitches. I thought so too.

Lana
See first post wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smartass.

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smartass. Thank you , it's nice of you to notice.

Lana
Kinda hard not to wink

Corran
Are you suggesting my ass is so big that you cannot fail to see that it is smart?

mechmoggy
Hee hee, best laugh I've had in ages Corr. thumb up

Corran
Glad to be of assistance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.