Dante and Virgil (Devil May Cry) vs. Wolverine, Blade (movie), Inuyasha & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Let me see.

Let's put Dante with every Devil Arm from DMC1 and 3 and all the amulets from DMC2 and of course all the styles from DMC3. For fire power he got Ebony & Ivory. Vergil got his Dark Slayer style. His Devil Trigger from DMC3 special edition, Nelo Angelo form (if he wants to change to that), his smaurai sword (Yamato),Beowulf and the Force Edge sword.

SpiderMan got all his abilities. Acrobatics,fighting skills and stuff like that.
Wolverine well the Wolverine from the Ultimate comics.
Blade is the movie version. With all the skills and weapons from the 3 movie.
And Inuyasha in his demon form without his sword.

The fight takes place in an empty city. Like an empty Los Angeles.

All abilities are allowed.

leonheartmm
for sum1 who has a sig of dante up, u obviously dont know much about either of the borthers, they can easily take on abstract level beings, n dante in NOCTURNE has proven to have multiversal power

Mider
whaaaaaaa what comic did this happen in?

thesilverspider
DEvil may cry has a comic What the f**k?...........confused

the Darkone
yeah they did with dreamwave comics.

leonheartmm
i dont know of there being any comic of devil may cry. dante has appeared in devil may cry 1,2 and 3 video games, n also as a character{with cannon storyline} in the role playing campcom game NOCTURNE which revolves around the occult culture. even though the first and specially the second game proves that dante has abstract level power, nocturne proves that he has multiversal power.

Mider
yes there are comics but the comics ive read dont have him at that level of power but there is one that i have not read but its manga i think.

Rewmac
Yeah, but Sparsa could stop him. So far Sparda is the strongest demon... Even if they say that Dante is stronger it's only because he was using some power (which I don't but if you guys know than correct me). Sparda can only be killed by a demon... And I know a lot about them maybe just not enough. So what if we put up a more interesting fight for the brothers. Anyone got an idea of a worthy contender?

leonheartmm
actually no. dante has done everythin sparda has and more, he has gained sparda's power and surpassed it, even phantom admitted that he was stronger than sparda, n yea, dante is insanely powerful , its ridiculous to put him up against even abstractsm he cud beat em all.

Mider
does this come out in a manga?

Rewmac
I haven't read the DMC3 manga but I know there is one. There are some infos flying around on the net. But I've read the comics came out (or the pieces I got). Played through the games a couple of times. So yeah it may be right. But who would be able to up a fight to full power Dante?

grey fox
Dante roasts all of the poor bastards with Ifrit's Inferno.......

Mider
what are dante's comics?

Pyron_Knight
Wolverien cuts Dante's swords and guns to pieces.
He also laughs at Dante's pathetic regen powers.

MightyEInherjar
thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.