X3: Jean killed Cyke?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* what was that all about? is this storyline confirmed? did Cyke really dies in the movie, at worse, in Jean's hands? eek!

* wow, that's stupid IMO... i hope the movie writers should just stick to the comics storyline... stupid writers... mad

* request: what's the issue on the Cyke versus Juggy thread? can someone please post a link to that thread? thanks! wink

* i hope Cyke would not die in the movie... Cyke rules, but movie writers always make him a wuss... not A-okay... sad

shadowy_blue
There are a lot of theories out there, and this rumor circulated after the review of the first rough draft was leaked half a year ago. Many things in the movie has been altered since then.

Now, I'm not saying that the part where Jean kills Cyclops isn't going to happen, but at the same time, it's pretty much just a rumor. It is in NO way confirmed. Don't let the teaser fool us, the filmmakers may be milking on this controversy, lol.

Cyber Ninja
Thats for ruining it for me.....shock

shadowy_blue
Nothing was ruined, lol.

Arggie
once and for all, (but i know not for the last time) but just because you hear about it on the internet doesnt mean its true. my thoughts: studio misdirection.

X-Woman
yeah, i've been reading Hype's forums lately and there's a bunch of crazy thoughts going in there.

Arggie
i just cant believe after how badly x-men 2 ended that thats all we're in for.

X-Woman
well...we can only hope for the best.

Knightfall93
Jesus... was the death of Xavier in tht leaked script too?

Britrogue
X-2 didn't end badly? That ending was the business!

kanis
borg Why in all the gods of marvel creation would jean kill cyclops I know it may be a rumor but jesus. Even when jean was dark phoenix she still had feelings for cyclops and that was one of the things that had brought her back, that's not my problem wolverine taking over that's my problem.

Knightfall93
I reckon Cyclops dies then...
Jean hooks up with Logan (?????AAAAAHHHHHH)
Hank hooks up with Ororo
Bobby stays with Rogue
Colossus stays single because he's a soddin' bissexual, though he might shag little Kitty

yeayea44
i cn't believe that jean actually kills cyke it's stupid, they just should stick to the original storyline on the dark pheonix saga

GoLdPhAnToM47
i think somehow they are going to use this "so called cure" on jean, and its going to drive the pheonix out of her

Katie123
I hope ur right phantom

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by yeayea44
i cn't believe that jean actually kills cyke it's stupid, they just should stick to the original storyline on the dark pheonix saga
It's not even confirmed. Jeez people, relax!

Knightfall93
It might not happen! It could be Dr Spock's funeral... right?

Katie123
hey do you know if jean dies AGIAN in the end of the third?

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by Katie123
hey do you know if jean dies AGIAN in the end of the third?
Nobody (except the filmmakers and actors) "knows" anything as spoiler-ish as that.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by peejayd
* what was that all about? is this storyline confirmed? did Cyke really dies in the movie, at worse, in Jean's hands? eek!

* wow, that's stupid IMO... i hope the movie writers should just stick to the comics storyline... stupid writers... mad

* request: what's the issue on the Cyke versus Juggy thread? can someone please post a link to that thread? thanks! wink

* i hope Cyke would not die in the movie... Cyke rules, but movie writers always make him a wuss... not A-okay... sad i swear if what you said is correct when i watch x3, i will be ****ing pissed off. Do not ever put the mother****ing spoilers in the titles, dammit. Say X3 Spoilers or something. I will be mother****ing pissed off if what you say is true.

kanis
borg Its annoying.

Knightfall93
Its a half- assed attempt at getting peops to check out his thread which makes him feel "special"

peejayd
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Its a half- assed attempt at getting peops to check out his thread which makes him feel "special"

* and you fell for it, pretty stupid huh? laughing

* anyways, compared to other peeps here, i'm new here, so i apologize for the spoiler... if it is a spoiler (if it is true)... embarrasment

Paola
ok guys

"Possible Synopsis..." thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.