Respect Mr Zsasz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Only fans and readers really know who Victor Zsasz is, but he is 1 of Batman's greatest enemies! I'll get some pics soon but here's some of the stuff he's done:
A) He almost killed and mentally injured Bats in Knightfall...
B) He would have killed Bats having out- fought the hero AT BATS'S BEST in War Drums, if not for a potentially lethal surprise assault from Stephanie Brown...
C) he arranged an escape tunnell and killed loads of people wityhout anyone catching him for AGES in The Last Arkham, Bats had to get framed for murder and put in Arkham to fid out if Zsasz was gettng out of his cell to do the murders!

Etrigan
Zsasz is definitely one of my favourite Bat-villains. He really is a creepy character, and pretty damn cool too.

Knightfall93
I know... I love the way he scars himself and all that... its psychopathic, creepy and cool. He actually is quite animal- like

wuTa
without a doubt the most underrated villian of all the batman villians

Etrigan
I loved his performance in Knightfall. Awesomely insane.

Knightfall93
I know... I appreciated his appearance in BB... it was perfect as if he was actually shown killing peoplle or even showing his scars, it would be R rated!

Etrigan
When did he appear in Batman Begins?

atharpina
He's the guy that Crane is commiting to Arkham in the courtroom scene. He also appears later during the breakout and during the riot.

Knightfall93
The 1 who leads the angry mob of Arkham escaped lunatics. He has the knife and is about to kill Rachel and that kid she's molesting when Batman drops down, grabs him and grapnells up

Batman Returns
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Only fans and readers really know who Victor Zsasz is....

wich is why BB was lame-city. i mean cmon, who really gives 2 sh**'s other then total nerds about who zazzyfazzywazzy is? what a ****in stupid character, UGH.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Knightfall93
The 1 who leads the angry mob of Arkham escaped lunatics. He has the knife and is about to kill Rachel and that kid she's molesting when Batman drops down, grabs him and grapnells up

Oh yeah. I remember him, but I had no idea it was Mr Zsasz. There isn't really any clear indication.

atharpina
Yeah, you just had to be listening during that courtroom scene. The only real indicators are when Crane says "In my opinion, Mr. Zsasz is as much a danger...blah blah blah" and then when it shows a close up during the Arkham breakout and you can kind of barely see some tallys along his neck

Batman Returns
see? nobody even knows who zazz is! oh yeah! hes a REAL memorable character alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

atharpina
Etrigan only said that he/she didn't realize that Zsasz was in the movie, not that he/she didn't know who Zsasz was! God BR! You just go saying dumb stuff!

Batman Returns
actually, its a fact. most ppl i saw BB with HAD NO CLUE who zaaz was.

and really, who cares, his character was wasted anyways. just like scarecrows.

atharpina
Originally posted by Batman Returns

Are you kidding me? I'm not even going to go into that. You are the most ignorant person I've ever come in contact with.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Batman Returns

You can't seem to spell it. Zsasz. Not Zaaz, or Zazz. Zsasz.

Knightfall93
He's supposed to be an ENGLISH PROFESsOR and he cant spell... Zsasz is 1 of the greatest Bat villains. if you can't appreciate that, get off this thread and sttop whining and tal;kking BS to get attention! You know NOTHING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.