Dante and Vergil vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Dante got all his stuff I already wrote down in the other thread (Dante and Vergil vs. Wolverine, Blade.....)

Spawn is alone.... Let's see....

leonheartmm
dante alone beats him, even at full power.

Rewmac
Hope so big grinbig grin I'd like to think that but according to Dark Urizen's Spawn Respect thread he may need Vergil for it.

hoorayforpeepee
judging solely from power and powerset, spawn wipes the floor with these two...but both have feats that go WAY outside their on-paper power. spawn can't be any more powerful than the boss from DMC I...

i hate trying to judge fights featuring dante, but i think i'll say spawn 7/10 just because of the seemingly enormous power gap.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Rewmac
Hope so big grinbig grin I'd like to think that but according to Dark Urizen's Spawn Respect thread he may need Vergil for it.

not really. we dont have a dante respect thread cause most people dont know much about him{btw dante is one of the best characters ever made along with snake and some anime/fantasy characters}

dante beat the multiversal demon beelzebub not to mention the multiversal angel/godscribe metatron, who was even more powerful than uriel, micheal and gabriel, he was ONE with god, dante also had a part in destroying the unearthly light katsugichi which created a universe not to mention he also has a hand in defeating the multiversal lucifer. dante is easily above spawn.

leonheartmm
oh yea. i know everythin there is to know about dante!

leonheartmm
oh hey, even in devil may cry, he BEAT and destroyed the RULER and LORD of teh underworld/hell MUNDUS, he has power greater than hell, lucifer also beat the abstract embodiement of the very CONCEPT of despair, a god known as the DESPAIR EMBODIED, dante even without nocturne has shown greater power than abstracts/hell. n he does it without breakin a sweet , with style.

outavodka
just wait until Dark Urizen hears about this, lol
but seriously Spawn has it !!!!check out the pages of the spawn respect and im 100 percent sure youll changer ur mind

hoorayforpeepee
we've all read the spawn thread, but dante and vergil are both extremely difficult to gauge. on paper, they're basically like spiderman x2 (durability, strength, agility, speed, etc.) with some mystical artifacts and a demon form (which in my mind puts them somewhere on the starfire-ish level).

BUT as leon mentioned dante has defeated abstracts and skyfathers before without even testing his limits.

damn anime...

Rewmac
Spawn cn't have it. If Dante (according to DMC2) turns to Super Sparda he is invurenable to every attack coming from demons and dead-like hell creatures. He can kill the strongest enemy with a single blast. And if we are talking about a fight. Let's take everything Dante has. Stops time with Quicksilver, uses Doppelganger (to make to Dantes) then changes to Super Sparda. Where is Spawn. The surely put up a fight against eachother but Spawn would go down. Sorry to say that. I admited already Spawn is strong as hell, coz Dark Urizen already showed me his proof. But even the normal Sparda is above Spawn. Dante just surpassed that level, to be Super Sparda.

Rewmac
And than we still have Vergil there. big grinbig grin

leonheartmm
testing his limits? lol, he was TOYING with the embodiement of despair, spinnin his duel handguns ebony and ivory, showing off, disappearing, akin his sword spin in the air when suddenly appearing by the side of despair and finishing it off with one powered blast from his handgun.

outavodka
vergil at best is annoyance/ dante duz turn into a version of sparda but on par its another version of Samonasuke's Oni forms" i think hed dante's ass" but he duznt jump>>lol
But spawn has also stoped time, alterd reality, killed mythical/demon/beast etc...and all that nonsence/ HE FRIKIN HELD GOD HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!Spawn has done everythin dante has at least twice...yes i mean his powers,armor/suit upgrade. Seriously all dante wants to do is eat his damn pizza

grey fox
Spawn , Dante is seriously powerful as is vergil , they could take any street leveler and perhaps a few sky father types with some luck , but Spawn would wipe the floor with both of them i'm afraid.

Spawnrules
the new spawn wins 10/10 he has become equal to TOAA

leonheartmm
not really, spawn hasnt even done CLOSE to anythin dante has, how many times has spawn killed an entity that was one with god{the most powerful angel metatron} and had multiversal power? or how about the createor/destroyer of a universe. also has spawn ever held his own against the MULTIVERSAL lucifer? i dont think so, spawn's heaven n hell is universal/earth based NOT multiversal, n even then dante has easily toyed with universal abstract CONCEPTS like despair n gone up n defeated the soverign ruler of hell itself, mundus. most people dont know much about dante.

Spawnrules
spawn moves at light speed, choked god and nearly killed him, god gave him powers, spawn now is almost inches away as powerful as TOAA

Spawnrules
Spawn has broken the gates of heaven and hell

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
not really, spawn hasnt even done CLOSE to anythin dante has, how many times has spawn killed an entity that was one with god{the most powerful angel metatron} and had multiversal power? or how about the createor/destroyer of a universe. also has spawn ever held his own against the MULTIVERSAL lucifer? i dont think so, spawn's heaven n hell is universal/earth based NOT multiversal, n even then dante has easily toyed with universal abstract CONCEPTS like despair n gone up n defeated the soverign ruler of hell itself, mundus. most people dont know much about dante.

Mundus was a pussy ,get over it. Dante will lose , besides mundus is the 'ruler of hell' but he get's beaten by a solder demon... i can smell the jobber from here......

Spawnrules
the following is Dark Urizen

Superspeed, Superstrength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple an Ancient God and are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, one of the best regenerations in comics, unbreakable chains, control over nature, ability to stop time dead in its tracks, etc. etc. telling you something?

Not to mention all of his attacks are magical in nature

he turned Hell into a mini-heaven when he became ruler of Hell

I'd say Spawn wins more often than not, even if this isn't King Spawn. The reason why there's been such a flurry of Spawn threads is the Spawn Respect Thread located in my signature that i created.

Why do i say Spawn could win? Well, he's basically beat skyfathers and far far above skyfathers. He has teleportation, incredible regeneration, is stronger than class 100, can grow to any size, has matter manipulation/transmutation, superspeed, incredibly powerful telepathy, can banish people to other dimensions, can stop time, etc. etc. etc.

a guy that took God hostage while threatening to blow his/her head off, and then went on to kill a Lord of Hell, legions of archdemons and demons (above skyfather), stalemated an Ancient God, etc. etc.

leonheartmm
DUMASSES, ur points are weak n pathetic, fanboys will continue to remain fanboys n not debators. spawn no matter how powerful he is is a UNIVERSAL entity, even the god he tried to strangle was UNIVERSAL, its ridiculous to pit him up against TOAA who is not a universal entity, not even a multiveral or megaversal entity but an OMNIVERSAL power. an infinite number of spawns cudnt do a thing to him. dante has shown MULTIVERSAL power, that is the power of an INFINITE number of universes, he TOYED with universal concepts, abstracts. n who the **** says mundus is a pussy?! what exactly do u have to prove this, the fact that he lost to sparda does not mean he was weak. it means that SPARDA was THE strongest demon ever{before dante} mundus was on the same level of power as spawn as the ruler of the UNIVERSAL hell. mundus was also the ruler of the UNIVERSAL hell. n dante beat him, n that isnt even close to his strongest feat. dante has shown immortality more than once, n he can STOP time n move at infinite speed. he can create doplegangers n the fires of the deepest pit of hell dont have ANY affect on him, he easily survives heavenly thunder{even in his low showings} n goes up against beings ONE with god/the great will that created the multiverse n with the multiversal antithesis of god and creative power, LUCIFER. no version of spawn matches dante.

Rewmac
People who are just writing oooh Spawn wins, kicks his ass actually made some research on Dante or played the game or know anything about him more than the obvious stuff??? Read first. And Dante is nothing like Samonasuke's Oni form. He would run away. In DMC 2 is revealed even in the story that Dante is nearly immortal. He surpassed his father who was the most powerful Demon in the history for like 2000 years. He has his Super Sparda form. Nothing from the demonic world or dead-like world can harm him. Im not like a fanboy here, I love Spawn, I really do it's just Dante got more magical,demonic and other powers and abilities which make him win. And we still have Vergil. Vergil is pretty strong even in his Devil state, and he becomes more powerful when he becomes Nelo Angelo. Okay Dante kills him. But then Dante gets the 2 medallions. From these two pieces comes the Medal of The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. He surpassed his father in every ways. Sparda could only be killed by a demon and from the story he is the strongest demon, Dante just became all more powerful. And Dante still has his Devil Arms from Devil May Cry 1 and 3, all Styles from 3 and all the medallion and firepower from DMC2. And Vergil... Ooohhh, all three Devil Arms (2 swords and Beowulf). The guys keep saying Spawn would 10/10 win do some reading about the Devil Arms, Sparda, Devil Trigger, Devil Medals (DMC2),Dante and Vergil...I'm not sure Dante would win. But Dante vs. Spawn in 10 rounds would go all forever but with Vergil on his side Spawn probably goes down!!!!

Spawnrules
fanboy and fanboy how are we gonna solve this spawn, you think dante can kill TOAA, you got problems

Rewmac
Spawn is really cool,powerful character I actually started to like him during my argument with Dark Urizen, so don't be shy, do research. Or better...To get the true info...Play with the games. But don't let the gameplay fool you guys big grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
a full power spawn is god, wiki even said when he killed malebogia he ws unstoppable and couldnt be defeated

juggernaut66666
spawn is overrated vergil in neo angelo mode and dante in super sparda will wipe him out dante can double him self and in super sparda mode he is invulnerable to any attacks and he can stop time spawn is not even invulnerable and dante beat ruler of hell

Rewmac
Even Overkill shoot him when he was already ruler of Hell. Okay he regenerated. But pafff... Spawn goes down this one....

Rewmac
in Spawn #105

Spawnrules
http://www.spawn.com/comics/comic.aspx?bookid=1-153-13-0

spawn has also killed the ruler of hell

grey fox
DUMASSES, ur points are weak n pathetic, fanboys will continue to remain fanboys n not debators. spawn no matter how powerful he is is a UNIVERSAL entity, even the god he tried to strangle was UNIVERSAL, its ridiculous to pit him up against TOAA who is not a universal entity, not even a multiveral or megaversal entity but an OMNIVERSAL power. an infinite number of spawns cudnt do a thing to him. dante has shown MULTIVERSAL power, that is the power of an INFINITE number of universes, he TOYED with universal concepts, abstracts. n who the **** says mundus is a pussy?! what exactly do u have to prove this, the fact that he lost to sparda does not mean he was weak. it means that SPARDA was THE strongest demon ever{before dante} mundus was on the same level of power as spawn as the ruler of the UNIVERSAL hell. mundus was also the ruler of the UNIVERSAL hell. n dante beat him, n that isnt even close to his strongest feat. dante has shown immortality more than once, n he can STOP time n move at infinite speed. he can create doplegangers n the fires of the deepest pit of hell dont have ANY affect on him, he easily survives heavenly thunder{even in his low showings} n goes up against beings ONE with god/the great will that created the multiverse n with the multiversal antithesis of god and creative power, LUCIFER. no version of spawn matches dante.

People who are just writing oooh Spawn wins, kicks his ass actually made some research on Dante or played the game or know anything about him more than the obvious stuff??? Read first. And Dante is nothing like Samonasuke's Oni form. He would run away. In DMC 2 is revealed even in the story that Dante is nearly immortal. He surpassed his father who was the most powerful Demon in the history for like 2000 years. He has his Super Sparda form. Nothing from the demonic world or dead-like world can harm him. Im not like a fanboy here, I love Spawn, I really do it's just Dante got more magical,demonic and other powers and abilities which make him win. And we still have Vergil. Vergil is pretty strong even in his Devil state, and he becomes more powerful when he becomes Nelo Angelo. Okay Dante kills him. But then Dante gets the 2 medallions. From these two pieces comes the Medal of The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. He surpassed his father in every ways. Sparda could only be killed by a demon and from the story he is the strongest demon, Dante just became all more powerful. And Dante still has his Devil Arms from Devil May Cry 1 and 3, all Styles from 3 and all the medallion and firepower from DMC2. And Vergil... Ooohhh, all three Devil Arms (2 swords and Beowulf). The guys keep saying Spawn would 10/10 win do some reading about the Devil Arms, Sparda, Devil Trigger, Devil Medals (DMC2),Dante and Vergil...I'm not sure Dante would win. But Dante vs. Spawn in 10 rounds would go all forever but with Vergil on his side Spawn probably goes down!!!!

Fanboy....FANBOY !!!!!

I'm not the jerkoff sitting their who can't even spell correctly who's 'trying' to explain to me that a game character (aka a character specifically designed to win otherwise said game wouldn't be interesting) can beat freaking GOD you guy's are the fanboy's we actually take notice of what character can and can't do.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Spawnrules
a full power spawn is god, wiki even said when he killed malebogia he ws unstoppable and couldnt be defeated

u have trouble understanding. in spawn's world, GOD is a universal entity, NUTHIN more, in dante's world however god is MULTIVERSAL{that is infinitely more powerful than anythin universal} he is the great will. n dante will kill ANY "UNIVERSAL" god.

oh n BTW, i NEVER said dante would kill TOAA, he cant, TOAA is omniversal, even beyond multiveral level. but i was making the point very clear that sayin spawn= TOAA is RIDICULOUS.

Spawnrules
even DU said it, and where did you obtain the info

grey fox
u have trouble understanding. in spawn's world, GOD is a universal entity, NUTHIN more, in dante's world however god is MULTIVERSAL{that is infinitely more powerful than anythin universal} he is the great will. n dante will kill ANY "UNIVERSAL" god.

oh n BTW, i NEVER said dante would kill TOAA, he cant, TOAA is omniversal, even beyond multiveral level. but i was making the point very clear that sayin spawn= TOAA is RIDICULOUS.

TOAA IS GOD ......

Spawnrules
spawn is also omnipotence

Rewmac
Here is the proof Spawn is not invuranable!
http://www.kepregeny.net/kepregenyek/gal/S/Spawn/101-150/105/spawn-105-16.jpg

Even he killed Overkill in two secs and regenerated in two secs after the attack he is not invuranable.

leonheartmm
even DU said it, and where did you obtain the info

whose DU?

n as far as the info goes, im a dante fan, n have played/replayed devil may cry 1, 2 and 3, along with shin megami tensei: NOCTURNE maniacs. i pay attention to every lil thing, n the info is all their in the 4 games. as far as the spawn info goes, im sumthin of an ex spawn fan{dont have much time for comics anymore} n know just like everybpdy else that spawn's reality or existance in the comics is universal.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by grey fox
TOAA IS GOD ......

yea he is, hes the god in MARVEL reality, n marvel reality is OMNIVERSAL{infinitely more than even multiversal or megaversal} on the other hand, SPAWN'S reality is only universal and the GOD in that reality is also only universal, n thus below TOAA in every aspect.

Rewmac
I'm not talking about TOAA. I'm talking about the original Spawn.Name of the thread.Next I should say no freaking GOD LIKE stuff. And I'm a fanboy??? Keep up the good fight, I don't wanna hurt people's feelings but Spawn was designed to win also. You are a fanboy. I'm actually a Superman fan yes. But not a Dante maniac, I just like him, the way I like Spawn. So if you guys can't admit that SPAWN (not GODs and this stupid stuff), would go down that's your loss. But I he could beat Vergil 7/10 but not Full Power Dante with all his stuff,tricks,guns,demon powers and everything, maybe it would come out an equal. But hey oooh yeah. We got a little help from Vergil big grinbig grin

Rewmac
It's said that guys take this FORUM stuff too seriously.

Rewmac
Keep everybody else out of this thread but Spawn,Dante and Vergil.

grey fox
I'm not talking about TOAA. I'm talking about the original Spawn.Name of the thread.Next I should say no freaking GOD LIKE stuff. And I'm a fan boy??? Keep up the good fight, I don't wanna hurt people's feelings but Spawn was designed to win also. You are a fan boy. I'm actually a Superman fan yes. But not a Dante maniac, I just like him, the way I like Spawn. So if you guys can't admit that SPAWN (not GODs and this stupid stuff), would go down that's your loss. But I he could beat Vergil 7/10 but not Full Power Dante with all his stuff,tricks,guns,demon powers and everything, maybe it would come out an equal. But hey oooh yeah. We got a little help from Vergil big grinbig grin

Alright now let's set things straight.

I am not a fan boy little noob , because i know that spawn can be beat , unfortunately;ly current god like spawn is going to take someone at living tribunal or THE GOD level to get rid of him .

You on the other hand are a blatant DMC fan boy , hell you even had the sig and avatar to match but changed it a few minutes after being called one .

Spawnrules
you tell them grey and this cool sig you made me

Rewmac
Changed it of course... But I also had Spawn,Deadpool,Wolverine and Spiderman sigs and avatars... The way I like it I make a topic and put the sig and avatar there. It's sad man that you're fighting your way through just to say Spawn wins and make me a fanboy... It's useless...I'm taking all this stuff as fun, but you think it's a comic forum war...You take it too personal and too serious...Poor lil guy big grin

Rewmac
I found a cool pic on the net big grinbig grin
http://www.cemzoo.com/foro/attachment/s/stc1/thumb0/543181/Dante,%20Trish,%20&%20Sparda.jpg

Rewmac
Poor 14 year old big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
i have a action figure of spawn that worth over a thousand dollars its so cool, signed by Todd, anyways the third age spawn is total power, DU never posted it, becasue he never read it, but i would if i had a scanner

Spawnrules
Poor 14 year old big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

yes....

leonheartmm
Alright now let's set things straight.

I am not a fan boy little noob , because i know that spawn can be beat , unfortunately;ly current god like spawn is going to take someone at living tribunal or THE GOD level to get rid of him .

You on the other hand are a blatant DMC fan boy , hell you even had the sig and avatar to match but changed it a few minutes after being called one .

lets all act like adults n stop the hostility. spawn aint takin the tribunal out, heck hed have a problem takin any UNIVERSAL abstract out, LT is multiversal, spawn is universal, at full power he cud be above the UNIVERSAL eternity, infinity, but not more,

Rewmac
Man where did you get that...I want one too big grinbig grin Grey Fox...Don't take it personal I'm not trying to fight here. Me = Having Fun ---> On KMC Forums big grin

Spawnrules
lets all act like adults n stop the hostility. spawn aint takin the tribunal out, heck hed have a problem takin any UNIVERSAL abstract out, LT is multiversal, spawn is universal, at full power he cud be above the UNIVERSAL eternity, infinity, but not more,

you know spawn has infinite powers

Scoobless
Spawn wins

no expression

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spawn wins

no expression

is that sarcasm?

grey fox
See now this is why we don't let video game characters in , because although dante is powerful he isn't that powerful , but the only reason you think he can take out spawn is because of the simple game formula

Goodguy + Badguy = Goodguy Wins

You can trade the basic message to any kind of game.

leonheartmm
you know spawn has infinite powers

INFINITE is a word that gets thrown around in comics a lot, thor and hulk have infinite strength, doomsday has infinite endurance, eternity has infinite power, IG is infinitely powerful, obviously none of them are all that, its only a manner of speach, they have all been beaten. u have to look at real power levels and showings.

grey fox
INFINITE is a word that gets thrown around in comics a lot, thor and hulk have infinite strength, doomsday has infinite endurance, eternity has infinite power, IG is infinitely powerful, obviously none of them are all that, its only a manner of speach, they have all been beaten. u have to look at real power levels and showings.

Infinite means that we ether dont know or cant record the upper limit.....

Spawnrules
spawn have infinite everything even Cog said so

leonheartmm
See now this is why we don't let video game characters in , because although dante is powerful he isn't that powerful , but the only reason you think he can take out spawn is because of the simple game formula

Goodguy + Badguy = Goodguy Wins

You can trade the basic message to any kind of game.

that is THE most childish reasoning i have heard on kmc, i have given proof n evidence for dante ALONE winning, virgil is not even required.

Spawnrules
i have given proof that spawn killing all of them, leo did you read third age spawn, in the comic, the boot he wears, one kick at the speed of light and k.o

leonheartmm
Infinite means that we ether dont know or cant record the upper limit.....

no, all supposedly INFINITE powers have a limit in comics, it only mean that the guy is really powerful and his actual FEATS should be taken when judging his strength.

grey fox
that is THE most childish reasoning i have heard on kmc, i have given proof n evidence for dante ALONE winning, virgil is not even required.

No you misunderstand , i'm not arguing at this point i'm simply explaining why we don't allow any other types of matches but comic . Of course the problem is that this is the only VS forum that get's alot of traffic....

Spawnrules
no, all supposedly INFINITE powers have a limit in comics, it only mean that the guy is really powerful and his actual FEATS should be taken when judging his strength.

nope it mean unlimited

leonheartmm
i have given proof that spawn killing all of them, leo did you read third age spawn, in the comic, the boot he wears, one kick at the speed of light and k.o

doesnt matter to sum1 who can stop time itself and move at infinite speed indefinately{see my point, dante is toooooooo powerful}

leonheartmm
nope it mean unlimited

NO. stop being childish spawnrules. hulk is said to have infinite strength, yet galactus ALSO has infinite strength, but galactus always beats hulk, so galactus's infinite is GREATER than hulk's infinite, thas just the way it is in comics, infinite means nuthing, spawn is universal n has limits.

Spawnrules
leo do you read third age spawn

Spawnrules
NO. stop being childish spawnrules. hulk is said to have infinite strength, yet galactus ALSO has infinite strength, but galactus always beats hulk, so galactus's infinite is GREATER than hulk's infinite, thas just the way it is in comics, infinite means nuthing, spawn is universal n has limits.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=infinite

Spawnrules
when did hulk and galactus fight hulk has infinite becasue unlimited strength but he need to grow angrier and angrier

Rewmac
I'm not judging by the game but it's in it. I've read a lot about the "family" Dante,Vergil & Sparda. Trust me my knowledge about them is not only from the games.

leonheartmm
hulk is ANGRIEST when he is mindless hulk, n surfer took care of mindless hulk too. {btw, ur actin like a 7 year old kid, how old r u anyway cause im startin to think from the way u speak that u might not even be 13}

Spawnrules
surfer hit his brain that makes him angry

leonheartmm
surfer hit his brain that makes him angry

lol. ur talkin like a kid again. surfer didnt hit his brain, he just made him angry, n even at full anger and infinite strength, surfer's infinite power was greater. just goes to show that infinite doesnt mean crap in comics, only feats do.

Spawnrules
lol. ur talkin like a kid again. surfer didnt hit his brain, he just made him angry, n even at full anger and infinite strength, surfer's infinite power was greater. just goes to show that infinite doesnt mean crap in comics, only feats do.

my bad

Spawnrules
but remember spawn had an infinite limit of 99999, but that does not matter now he has no limit at all

leonheartmm
but remember spawn had an infinite limit of 99999, but that does not matter now he has no limit at all

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how many times do i have to explain, limits n infinite doesnt mean crap, feats do, n feats wise, spawn is a universal entity n thus gets stomped by dante, the end. im goin to sleep now.

Spawnrules
where did you obtain he is and universal entity, spawn is a god much equal to TOAA at third age, this guy is a good fight for dante

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2951

Spawnrules
new spawn

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2954

Spawnrules
http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2955

new devil

Scoobless
is that sarcasm?

no, Spwan wins

no expression

Spawnrules
New Angelic Warrior
http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2956

Spawnrules
no, Spwan wins

no expression

cool

Scoobless
no, Spwan wins

no expression

I mean Spawn wins

no expression

Spawnrules
I mean Spawn wins

no expression

SWEET

Rewmac
Maybe not big grinbig grin I still smell too much salt in it....

leonheartmm
none of those scans show spawn being at anything over universal power level, n NUTHIN at all against TOAA. if ur just gonna go by the god theory than thor is a god too, he shud also be at TOAA power rank. it simply doesnt work that way.

Rewmac
We are talking about two different worlds of comics and a game. Theory is Spawn is pretty strong but for fans he is a bit overpowered, such as Dante if you really a fan you overpower him. I like both characters, but Dante with Vergils help can beat Spawn.

DarkCrawler
DUMASSES, ur points are weak n pathetic, fanboys will continue to remain fanboys n not debators.

Aren't you the guy who said that Cobra Unit can beat the X-Men?

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin now that's really funny...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aren't you the guy who said that Cobra Unit can beat the X-Men?

im the guy that said the cobra unit could take 8 xmen WITH the help of the sorrow n none of the xmen other than storm or jean were extremely powerful. i ALSO said that it was jean without the pheonix force and that jean would kill all of the cobra unit other than the sorrow, who was dead and has become the abstract concept of sorrow. get ur facts straigth before speakin mad

DarkCrawler
im the guy that said the cobra unit could take 8 xmen WITH the help of the sorrow n none of the xmen other than storm or jean were extremely powerful. i ALSO said that it was jean without the pheonix force and that jean would kill all of the cobra unit other than the sorrow, who was dead and has become the abstract concept of sorrow. get ur facts straigth before speakin mad

You said that the Sorrow would kill the Phoenix too. I'm not the one who needs to get the facts here.

I remember you saying that Jean Grey would kill every member of the Cobra Unit exept The Boss and Sorrow. I understand Sorrow, but the boss?

Oh yeah, also:

There were lot more other ignorant posts like that, but I don't have the time to search through them all.

leonheartmm
You said that the Sorrow would kill the Phoenix too. I'm not the one who needs to get the facts here.

I remember you saying that Jean Grey would kill every member of the Cobra Unit exept The Boss and Sorrow. I understand Sorrow, but the boss?

Oh yeah, also:

There were lot more other ignorant posts like that, but I don't have the time to search through them all.

thas how u wanna do it eh, fine big grin

i said first n foremost that the pheonix force was an unfair advantage and should be kept out n IF the pheonix force was included than the sorrow should also be included{which no1 had bothered with i think} n i SAID that the sorrow being a concept would also destroy what was THEN the classic pheonix force, that is the force of desire n life yet unborn, pheonix then was slightly above galacttus and the celestials, i TOOK IT BACK when the pheonix force was powered up to be the creator abstract of the whole universe{which happened while the thread was on} n i dont remember sayin that the pheonix wud not be able to kill the boss, if i did it was because the boss was supposedly the opposite of the sorrow, still i dont htink i said that.

the fear DOES have more agility than the beast n not an ordinary double jointed human being{as was being stated before} he could jumo from one end of the field to another in a single tride, i stated facts, n yes the boss always WILL be more skilled than wolverine, after all she took down volgin with her cqc didnt she, the same volgin who easily surpasses class 100 strength and could easily punch through armour that an rpg6 with HEAT warhead cud not even DENT.

outavodka
eek! Originally posted by leonheartmm
thas how u wanna do it eh, fine big grin

i said first n foremost that the pheonix force was an unfair advantage and should be kept out n IF the pheonix force was included than the sorrow should also be included{which no1 had bothered with i think} n i SAID that the sorrow being a concept would also destroy what was THEN the classic pheonix force, that is the force of desire n life yet unborn, pheonix then was slightly above galacttus and the celestials, i TOOK IT BACK when the pheonix force was powered up to be the creator abstract of the whole universe{which happened while the thread was on} n i dont remember sayin that the pheonix wud not be able to kill the boss, if i did it was because the boss was supposedly the opposite of the sorrow, still i dont htink i said that.

the fear DOES have more agility than the beast n not an ordinary double jointed human being{as was being stated before} he could jumo from one end of the field to another in a single tride, i stated facts, n yes the boss always WILL be more skilled than wolverine, after all she took down volgin with her cqc didnt she, the same volgin who easily surpasses class 100 strength and could easily punch through armour that an rpg6 with HEAT warhead cud not even DENT.
Now you gotta admit.... smokin' laughing thats funny smokin' laughing eek!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by outavodka
eek!
Now you gotta admit.... smokin' laughing thats funny smokin' laughing eek!

hmmm it wud seem that way to sum1 whose name is outavodka n who thinks he lives in the AOA {probably cause hes drunk cool }

grey fox

Oh yeah, also:

I can admit that i used to be a dumbass and i probably contributed to the idiocy on that thread...

DarkCrawler

The fear DOES NOT have more agility then Beast. He NEVER showed anything remotely close to Beast's agility in the game. He appeared in few cutscenes and in boss battle. What did he do? Jumped from a tree to tree and used his climbed around without his hands. Beast did stuff like that as a 16 year old. Fear is so far behind Beast in agility department that it isn't even funny. I could show you thousands of pictures spanning 43 years in comics. Only stuff you have is the scenes from game that don't show anything comparable to Beast's stuff.

Boss is nowhere as skilled as Wolverine. Wolverine is more experienced, knows more fighting arts then Boss, is faster, more durable, stronger...he beats her so hard and so fast that it's not humanly possible.

Luckily Wolverine isn't human. Boss is.

And Volgin is either an extremely strong pussy who can't fight a trained human or then he isn't just a Class 100. Normal humans just don't beat Class 100's. And Volgin sure as hell doesn't surpass Class 100 strength. Maybe if he had lifted the tank and threw it away, but I am just afraid that getting your ass kicked by a human woman (and a man) and punching through metal just isn't enough to clarify you to Class 100. If he really was one, his punches would have splattered Snake all over the wall when he was torturing him.

Heh, he was even killed by exploding gunpowder. Where as other Class 100's take miniature nuclear bombs at their faces and suffer nothing.

leonheartmm
The fear DOES NOT have more agility then Beast. He NEVER showed anything remotely close to Beast's agility in the game. He appeared in few cutscenes and in boss battle. What did he do? Jumped from a tree to tree and used his climbed around without his hands. Beast did stuff like that as a 16 year old. Fear is so far behind Beast in agility department that it isn't even funny. I could show you thousands of pictures spanning 43 years in comics. Only stuff you have is the scenes from game that don't show anything comparable to Beast's stuff.

Boss is nowhere as skilled as Wolverine. Wolverine is more experienced, knows more fighting arts then Boss, is faster, more durable, stronger...he beats her so hard and so fast that it's not humanly possible.

Luckily Wolverine isn't human. Boss is.

And Volgin is either an extremely strong pussy who can't fight a trained human or then he isn't just a Class 100. Normal humans just don't beat Class 100's. And Volgin sure as hell doesn't surpass Class 100 strength. Maybe if he had lifted the tank and threw it away, but I am just afraid that getting your ass kicked by a human woman (and a man) and punching through metal just isn't enough to clarify you to Class 100. If he really was one, his punches would have splattered Snake all over the wall when he was torturing him.

Heh, he was even killed by exploding gunpowder. Where as other Class 100's take miniature nuclear bombs at their faces and suffer nothing.

actually no, the fear jumped from one end of the fight area{whic was a LARGE portion of the forest} to the other end in one jump. provin all that u said wrong, beast can not jump the length of footbal fields in a single jump, its a fact deal with it.

ur oppinion of wolverine is definately biased. the boss put down volgin{who i will shortly prove IS class 100 n extremely durable} who was class 100, extremely fast and extremely durable. she used an m16 patriot with a single hand and its supposed to be impossible for a human to handle that gun single handedely no matter how strong, she was before snake, the greatest soldier that ever lives n was definately more skilled than wolverine{as her battle record proves}

as far as volgin goes, u can insult him as much as he want but he has his feats toi back up everything. he punched a hole easily{while smiling} through the armour of the shagohod, the same armour that an rp6 6 with HEAT warhead could not even dent, the rpg6 with heat EASILY generates more force in the affected area than the punch of a cl 100 strength character{who uses his entire body} n it cudnt even DENT it, while volgin punched right through it easily. THAT says a lot about volgin's strength n because of this it IS very easilu above class 100. volgin also punched holes in reinfirced concrete with the depth of his gigantic arm{half of it} does any1 here have any idea to how strong military grade reinforced concrete is? he survived a charge of ten million volts at all times and had enough energy to recharge the front of the shagohod. also his em shield is strong enoughto deflect 50 caliber machine gun fire. the fact that he lost to snake doesnt mean thgat he is weak, it only means that snake is an AWESOME foe, sum1 who exerts his mind and body way beyond any human, he is also the greatest soldier that ever lived{behind solid} and definately the greatest soldier of the twentieth century. his skill were unsurpassed by any1 before him. oh n btw, normal humans cant take on entire armies either, so that normal human argument just goes down the drain, it wasnt PIS as its a vid game, n thus it is what it is n its fact. finally the last part of ur post was a LIE,

volgin did not die from an exploding barrel, not even close, heck he didnt die when hundreds of tons of pure rocket fuel exploded around him in the hanger, not to mention high powered C3 explosives!{further proof of his durability} he ONLY died when a bolt of lightening from a mystical storm hit him, n this was NO ordinary bolt of lightning, it was a mystical bolt of lightening created by THE SORROW. n THAT finally killed him, alond with the shagohod exploding n the chain of 50 caliber bullets next to his skin all exploding.

leonheartmm
anyway this is WAYYYYY of topic, i proved u wrong before n i proved u wrong again. live with it n dont bring up old counntered arguments. dante alone wins, match finished in less than a second, spawn n his universe destroyed. the end.

Warmonger
The Fear was no where as Agile as Beast. He was just a double jointed freak with crossbow. He didn't jump from one end of the stage to anotehr he ran fast as hell and he jumped from tree to tree.

Here is the problem with bringing in vidoe game characters. Its interactive. So you have to be able to win. Snake or Boss or whatever don't have any objective feats to warrent their inclusion in any realistic debate.

Rewmac
What does Spawn have dude? Spawn has to win in the end also?? Dante died nearly 5 times or more during the 3 games. Now come on...

Rewmac
And you guys say Spawn can't be killed he is GOD...Well that's funny...Even gods in comic and videogame and any fictional world can be killed.

DarkCrawler
actually no, the fear jumped from one end of the fight area{whic was a LARGE portion of the forest} to the other end in one jump. provin all that u said wrong, beast can not jump the length of footbal fields in a single jump, its a fact deal with it.

He did not jump from the other end to the other end, like Warmonger said. He is still a double-jointed human. Beast's jumping abilities far, far outlast Fear's. And that is a fact.

ur oppinion of wolverine is definately biased. the boss put down volgin{who i will shortly prove IS class 100 n extremely durable} who was class 100, extremely fast and extremely durable. she used an m16 patriot with a single hand and its supposed to be impossible for a human to handle that gun single handedely no matter how strong, she was before snake, the greatest soldier that ever lives n was definately more skilled than wolverine{as her battle record proves}

Her battle record is laughable against Wolverine's. Wolverine has taken entire armies of ninjas and soldiers before and won, fought about ever major Marvel character (and 99% of them would beat Boss down like no tomorrow) fared well. He has been fighting longer then Boss, trained longer then Boss, fought waaaaaay more impressive, dangerous, better trained and lethal villains then Boss, and outlasts and beats Boss in every-possible-category you can name, well, except being a woman.

as far as volgin goes, u can insult him as much as he want but he has his feats toi back up everything. he punched a hole easily{while smiling} through the armour of the shagohod, the same armour that an rp6 6 with HEAT warhead could not even dent, the rpg6 with heat EASILY generates more force in the affected area than the punch of a cl 100 strength character{who uses his entire body} n it cudnt even DENT it, while volgin punched right through it easily. THAT says a lot about volgin's strength n because of this it IS very easilu above class 100. volgin also punched holes in reinfirced concrete with the depth of his gigantic arm{half of it} does any1 here have any idea to how strong military grade reinforced concrete is? he survived a charge of ten million volts at all times and had enough energy to recharge the front of the shagohod. also his em shield is strong enoughto deflect 50 caliber machine gun fire. the fact that he lost to snake doesnt mean thgat he is weak, it only means that snake is an AWESOME foe, sum1 who exerts his mind and body way beyond any human, he is also the greatest soldier that ever lived{behind solid} and definately the greatest soldier of the twentieth century. his skill were unsurpassed by any1 before him. oh n btw, normal humans cant take on entire armies either, so that normal human argument just goes down the drain, it wasnt PIS as its a vid game, n thus it is what it is n its fact. finally the last part of ur post was a LIE,

volgin did not die from an exploding barrel, not even close, heck he didnt die when hundreds of tons of pure rocket fuel exploded around him in the hanger, not to mention high powered C3 explosives!{further proof of his durability} he ONLY died when a bolt of lightening from a mystical storm hit him, n this was NO ordinary bolt of lightning, it was a mystical bolt of lightening created by THE SORROW. n THAT finally killed him, alond with the shagohod exploding n the chain of 50 caliber bullets next to his skin all exploding.

Snake is still a normal human. If Volgin is Class 100 (which he isn't) he would literally be hundreds of times stronger then Snake. No amount of skill help you against opponent like that. Unlike Volgin, Class 100's don't get owned by humans, no matter what training the humans have.

And he punched through Shagohod and reinforced concrete. Those are really tame feats in the world of Class 100's. They topple entire battleships with one punch. Punch through stuff that has been made to withstand thousand megatons of explosions with ease. Lift tankers. Are dropped from space with no injuries. Are burned with blasts that are hotter then sun and have no damage at all. I could list literally dozens of feats that make Volgin's look pathetic when compared. Volgin's strength and durability feats just don't compare...at all.

Volgin is not Class 100, nor is he as durable or strong as them.

Beast is more agile, faster, stronger and smarter then Fear.

Boss would get her ass kicked by Wolverine.

Facts are facts.

grey fox

Your full of shit , you can't compare a OUTDATED weapon and compare it too a punch with one hundred tons behind it.

Spawnrules
ok spawn died again in 150 and got new powers

Spawnrules
if only DU was here, he will first tell me to kill myself, then he will explain to you all.

Rewmac
DU would say Spawn would win. I admit coz he showed me the proof that SPawn is realy strong and got a lot of powers, but you all know my opinion about this thread big grinbig grin

Mider
what comic does Dante do all these things?

Rewmac
Damn maaan just read or go for Dante Respct thread.
The comic is based on the game and the official novel, and offical abilities.

Pyron_Knight

Dante couldn't be multiversal if he had another 10 crappy games.
He couldn't even be universal.

As it stands, Dante can't even destroy a planet. He has nothing here. He is nothing here.

He dies.

Takion
What?

occultdestroyer
Who said Dante and Vergil are COMIC BOOK characters??

The author of this thread probably takes drugs by a truckload.

RageOfTheGods
Is this Divine Spawn, Original Spawn etc.? Which version are we discussing or all versions to be discussed?

occultdestroyer
MOVED..

CosmicSurfer
How did Dante ever get the power to destroy a multiveral being that's one with God? He's the son of a high level demon soldier named Sparda. How the f**k is Sparda, a demon soldier, wind up being stronger than Mundus, let alone Mulitversal entities? If Sparda is this powerful then why would he serve Mundus in the first place?

They need to do a full story on Sparda, so we can finally see who he really is.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
How did Dante ever get the power to destroy a multiveral being that's one with God? He's the son of a high level demon soldier named Sparda. How the f**k is Sparda, a demon soldier, wind up being stronger than Mundus, let alone Mulitversal entities? If Sparda is this powerful then why would he serve Mundus in the first place?

They need to do a full story on Sparda, so we can finally see who he really is.

Nocturne is non-canon, darling. That's just a fanfiction about DMC2 Dante (the stats of Dante in that game are canon, other is not) and Dante pwning Lucifer is a FANFICTIONAL non-canon game. Don't tale Leon's claims seriously, darling.

Sparda commanded the army of demons, and Mundus commanded Sparda. Mundus=politician, mastermind of demon world, not a warrior. Sparda has strict code of honour and thus when he betraued Mundus he thrashed the army he once commanded- he was thought of as "100% loyal mindless tank who'll do what his superiors say" and that was so before he reformed. Power ranking has nothing to do with that, rank and hierarchy has.

And as for Dante\Vergil being comics book characters- a series based on DMC1 were published by Dreamvawe comics (cancelled by now) and those are CANON to DMCverse\not contradict canon and belong to the same canon as games).
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t463635.html
Here's more info on it. So Dante has canon comics appearances (the series are cancelled by now, sadly).

Ban Mido
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
Is this Divine Spawn, Original Spawn etc.? Which version are we discussing or all versions to be discussed? That's what i've been wondering since the start of this thread ._.

I was guessing orginal spawn? Idk though =/

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Nocturne is non-canon, darling. That's just a fanfiction about DMC2 Dante (the stats of Dante in that game are canon, other is not) and Dante pwning Lucifer is a FANFICTIONAL non-canon game. Don't tale Leon's claims seriously, darling.

Sparda commanded the army of demons, and Mundus commanded Sparda. Mundus=politician, mastermind of demon world, not a warrior. Sparda has strict code of honour and thus when he betraued Mundus he thrashed the army he once commanded- he was thought of as "100% loyal mindless tank who'll do what his superiors say" and that was so before he reformed. Power ranking has nothing to do with that, rank and hierarchy has.

And as for Dante\Vergil being comics book characters- a series based on DMC1 were published by Dreamvawe comics (cancelled by now) and those are CANON to DMCverse\not contradict canon and belong to the same canon as games).
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t463635.html
Here's more info on it. So Dante has canon comics appearances (the series are cancelled by now, sadly).

Thanks for clearing it up Charlotte. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.