Flippin' 'eck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fiann@
I just heard the long mirror in my hallway upstairs fall off the wall...I think it's very smashed..fear

I knew the cats and the cloud would attack soon... disgust

So seeing as I'm alone, any suggestions for cleaning up broken glass?

Alpha Centauri
Don't go out there...the clouds will get you.

-AC

dave123
Originally posted by Fiann@
I just heard the long mirror in my hallway upstairs fall off the wall...I think it's very smashed..fear

So seeing as I'm alone, any suggestions for cleaning up broken glass? Scoop all the pieces up into your bare hands big grin

Roulette
Just pick up the large shards and place em in a bag...and be careful where you step....sweep around where the mirror fell too cuz there could be tiny pieces of glass around.

Kharhmah
Pick the large pieces up carefully (with your hands). Then get a dustpan and brush for the smaller bits, then if there are still tiny pieces on the floor use some sellotape all over the area till no more can be found.

dave123
Suck up all the pieces, then spit them into the bin yes

Ms Flower
a broom and and dustpan works wonders...followed by a wet mop or rag to get whats left behind. those little particles can be a b!tch when they get under your skin.

Fiann@
Originally posted by dave123
Suck up all the pieces, then spit them into the bin yes I tired that...now I'm bleeding alot.. confused

I hope my mum get's home before my dad.. messed

Fiann@
Originally posted by Ms Flower
a broom and and dustpan works wonders...followed by a wet mop or rag to get whats left behind. those little particles can be a b!tch when they get under your skin. Thanks...it's on a carpet though thumb down

dave123
I tired that...now I'm bleeding alot.. confused really? You did use a hoover, right?

Englishpin@pple

So seeing as I'm alone, any suggestions for cleaning up broken glass?

vacum

willman
has the mirror got a metal backing? if so i would suggest a magnet.

Fiann@
really? You did use a hoover, right? You didn't mean that I should use my mouth? confused

dave123
You didn't mean that I should use my mouth? confused If I did, I'm sure we were discussing a different topic wink

Englishpin@pple
You didn't mean that I should use my mouth? confused

hmmmmm.............

willman
use your mouth?

thats baaaad. garrrgh!

Fiann@
If I did, I'm sure we were discussing a different topic wink Ohhhh....got a bit confused there... embarrasment

willman
huummmm me to

Bun Bun
Roll your self in duck tape then just roll over the glass smartass

powerfulone1987
You should have left it for some other poor soul to clean up, now you're cursed with the bad luck.

You can kiss your sweet @$$ goodbye now.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.