come here and insult me :|

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freak1992
insult me, take all your anger out i dont really care no expression

rickyduck
no expression

*lizziekk*
ok smile

when i feel angry and want to lash out i know where to come.......

rickyduck
Hello Freak1992! how are you?

Freak1992
well, better here than getting the other places closed no expression

rickyduck
Good point.

powerfulone1987
You hole.

is it comprehensible.....

Freak1992
wow only one insult in the past five mins no expression i was expecting this place to be flooded by now no expression

rickyduck
You are a ****ing ****

Bun Bun
I ♥ you stick out tongue

Freak1992
THATS GOOD eek! <too ricky>

Freak1992
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I ♥ you stick out tongue

-.- thats not an insult lol

rickyduck

Freak1992
woah deja vous o.0

xyz revolution
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Freak1992
-.- thats not an insult lol

You want insults... i should get leo in here then stick out tongue

Your a buttfface big grin

willman
you stuck up scruffy looking nerfherder.

rickyduck
No hes an arse face that licks his arse whenever he licks his lips!

Freak1992
^-^ now this place is going ^-^

powerfulone1987
you super-sonic-idiotic-brain-infested-disconnected-bubble-headed-JERK!

Itzak
insult me, take all your anger out i dont really care no expression

So I can get banned?no expression Genies I tell you! eek!

Bun Bun
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
you super-sonic-idiotic-brain-infested-disconnected-bubble-headed-JERK!

eek! Goooood one!

Freak1992
i dont want anyone banned, this is a place to take your anger out, i give permission for anything you call me

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Itzak
So I can get banned?no expression Genies I tell you! eek! \
tell me more about these Genies you speak of. ha.

powerfulone1987
You rotting pile of putrified @$$.

Freak1992
ive gotten better insults from road kill no expression

Bun Bun
you smell like road kill. ... blink

willman
you look like your mums behind.

Freak1992
lol still need better insults here ^-^

Bun Bun
Your a ****ing f@g who needs a ****ing life and needs to go suck a big one and im gonna chop your nuts off and sell them in mexico... blink

powerfulone1987
ive gotten better insults from road kill no expression
well tell your mother to shut up so I can have a turn then.

willman
the worst i can think of....
YOU BIG WALKING CARPET (shivers)

rickyduck
TW@T!

Freak1992
w00tness here we go eek!

Bun Bun
rock

xyz revolution
wanker

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by xyz revolution
wanker

interesting smiley.

what is it of exactly?

Itzak
\
tell me more about these Genies you speak of. ha.

hmm... He plans to make everybody insult him so that the mods will HAVE to ban us... Just so he can be "the high one"!! shock

Bun Bun
Originally posted by xyz revolution
wanker

chair

big grin

Freak1992
no... actually i gave you all permission to insult me, i dont think you can get banned erm

powerfulone1987
hmm... He plans to make everybody insult him so that the mods will HAVE to ban us... Just so he can be "the high one"!! shock

and what may I ask kind sir does that have to do with these Genies you speak of?

DarkC
Wonderful, another self-pitying noob.

Freak1992
im not self pitying i just enjoy what you all say eek! smokin'

DarkC
im not self pitying i just enjoy what you all say eek! smokin'
Inviting people to come lash out at you as they please can hardly be classified as self-respect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So in perspective, it's self-pity.

Reported, anyways.

Freak1992
you reported me for letting people insult me?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by DarkC
Inviting people to come lash out at you as they please can hardly be classified as self-respect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reported, anyways.
how old did you turn on the 2nd?

Freak1992
i did nothing to be reported sad

AOR

Reported, anyways.

DarkC, your such a n00b....

If the boy wants people to insult him, let him be. I fail to see this as self-pity, and trust me, I know self-pity....

AOR
how old did you turn on the 2nd?

probably 16...

Freak1992
now im prolly gonna get banned sad :crying:

Beyond Image
bang, bang. do you mean it? because if it is, i hope you enjoy the engagement of battle.

Freak1992
Originally posted by Beyond Image
bang, bang. do you mean it? because if it is, i hope you enjoy the engagement of battle.

huh?

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
DarkC, your such a n00b....

If the boy wants people to insult him, let him be. I fail to see this as self-pity, and trust me, I know self-pity....
Seeing has how God knows how many dozen threads like this one were closed for being a self-pity thread, I'd consider this one part of them too. After all, no one knows better than the mods.
you reported me for letting people insult me?
That's what they all say too, as a matter of fact!

AOR

You wont get banned, no mod would ban you if you didn't know. However, you would probably get issued a warning. Although I don't know what possessed DC to tattle. I've never been able to see him as a snitch.

AOR
Seeing has how God knows how many dozen threads like this one were closed for being a self-pity thread, I'd consider this one part of them too. After all, no one knows better than the mods.

oh this is rich roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by AOR
You wont get banned, no mod would ban you if you didn't know. However, you would probably get issued a warning. Although I don't know what possessed DC to tattle. I've never been able to see him as a snitch.
betcha can now huh?

DarkC
No, you get a warning, but your reputation in the OTF does go down considerably.

Freak1992

im not a damn self pity... i have no reason to and your being a complete ass!

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
I have patience for stupid threads, I have none for extremely stupid threads. That's me.

And how is that "rich"?

DarkC
im not a damn self pity... i have no reason to and your being a complete ass!
Then why would you want to make a thread inviting others to insult you? Entertainment?

You see, the moderators here generally do not permit threads that have the potential to become nasty.

AOR
No, you get a warning, but your reputation in the OTF does go down considerably.

Applying that theory, Slipnot must have been a n00b...

AOR
Then why would you want to make a thread inviting others to insult you? Entertainment?

You see, the moderators here generally do not permit threads that have the potential to become nasty.

Everything was going fine till you arrived...

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
Applying that theory, Slipnot must have been a n00b...
Yep, that's true to my terms, right? I'll admit that.

Why do I give him credit?
He makes stupid threads and still got himself liked and well-known. But he never makes a thread that has the potential for insults to be hurled back and forth.

Freak1992

i made it so other threads dont get closed! instead of them arguing there, they can come here and just let it out no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
Everything was going fine till you arrived...
AOR, I expected better of you! laughing

You've been here nearly as long as me, and yet you feel like giving him credit for defying the rules?

DarkC
i made it so other threads dont get closed! instead of them arguing there, they can come here and just let it out no expression
No, if you make a thread that goes "The Argument Thread" or "Insult Me!"...don't you think that's against the rules?

Freak1992
dammit just have a mod close it jeez! you dont have to go and get me introuble for it!

DarkC
dammit just have a mod close it jeez! you dont have to go and get me introuble for it!
I got you in trouble?

You got yourself in trouble, buddy, just by making this thread. Don't go and try to point the finger of blame at someone else. And there's no global moderators on, by the way, so that's why they haven't closed it yet.

There's a reason that the big red 'REPORT' button is there.

Itzak
and what may I ask kind sir does that have to do with these Genies you speak of?

The more Genies... The more Kudos! fear

Freak1992
well, i have no reason to get in trouble, i have done nothing wrong

powerfulone1987
No, if you make a thread that goes "The Argument Thread" or "Insult Me!"...don't you think that's against the rules? obviously he didn't. Why would he?

AOR
AOR, I expected better of you! laughing

You've been here nearly as long as me, and yet you feel like giving him credit for defying the rules?

Your right, we're almost brothers, you and I. However, like all siblings, you and I will have our differences. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and withdraw my point. No need it causing either of us to get in trouble...

DarkC
well, i have no reason to get in trouble, i have done nothing wrong
No, you've done nothing wrong...except make a thread that encourages hostility.

powerfulone1987
The more Genies... The more Kudos! fear
the only thing i've concluded from our conversation is: "The more "you", the more confusion."

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
Your right, we're almost brothers, you and I. However, like all siblings, you and I will have our differences. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and withdraw my point. No need it causing either of us to get in trouble...
Sure thing, bro.

Slay
dammit just have a mod close it jeez! you dont have to go and get me introuble for it! Originally posted by DarkC
I got you in trouble?

You got yourself in trouble, buddy, just by making this thread. Don't go and try to point the finger of blame at someone else. And there's no global moderators on, by the way, so that's why they haven't closed it yet.

There's a reason that the big red 'REPORT' button is there. GOD!!!! no expression

We're talking about a FORUM.On the INTERNET.What kind of trouble could you get in?

And,You guys are taking yourselves too serious no expression

Freak1992
hostility? i just dont want the other threads getting closed so they can come here and say what ever no expression

powerfulone1987
Yes, too seriously.

This thread is getting more brain power put into it than Bush puts into running out country.

DarkC
Originally posted by Slay
GOD!!!! no expression

We're talking about a FORUM.On the INTERNET.What kind of trouble could you get in?

And,You guys are taking yourselves too seriously no expression Trouble here = Against the rules!

eek!

Freak1992
Originally posted by Slay
GOD!!!! no expression

And,You guys are taking yourselves too seriously no expression

getting banned on this forum! i love this place and i have nothing else to do!

DarkC
hostility? i just dont want the other threads getting closed so they can come here and say what ever no expression
That's still inviting hostility...What the f**k?

Freak1992
Yes, too seriously.

This thread is getting more brain power put into it than Bush puts into running out country.

laughing laughing laughing good one

powerfulone1987
Trouble here = Against the rules!

eek!
I see no trouble at all actually.

Itzak
the only thing i've concluded from our conversation is: "The more "you", the more confusion."

Ask AOR! smokin'

powerfulone1987
ASK HIM WHAT!

JacopeX
insult me, take all your anger out i dont really care no expression yo you insultin ya self, you a fake ass wit a name freak.

Storm
nono
No threads which can generate hostility between members.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.