Validus verus Kyle Rayner, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Private Pion
Pre-Zero Hour Validus:
He possesses vast superhuman strength, enabling him to easily overpower even the Silver Age Superboy(who juggled planets.); in fact, it took the combined strengths of Kryptonian-level heroes Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultra Boy to overpower him (Who could probably play marbles with planets.). In addition, he could fire "brain bolts", which were powerful enough to incapacitate a Kryptonian or Daxamite with a single hit. He was also invulnerable to telepathy.

Heroes have a day of prep.

Spawnrules
Pre-Zero Hour Validus 10/10

The Ion
Current Kyle alone takes him if he's at his old level which judging by the Guardians and their comments, he is.

Spawnrules
but is it

The Ion
The sky is blue.

Spawnrules
yes it is

Private Pion
Originally posted by The Ion
Current Kyle alone takes him if he's at his old level which judging by the Guardians and their comments, he is.

What kinda level is Kyle at now? He changes so often, I can't keep up.

Ex11B
Kyle better be at his best to take this,or else Validus slaps them around(and out of the solar system)

Mider
well i dont think you wanna use current kyle cause from what ive heard as of the thannagar ran war he is Ion again.

Ion= and even a little bit more powerful from what i hear then parallax

Ex11B
cool

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
well i dont think you wanna use current kyle cause from what ive heard as of the thannagar ran war he is Ion again.

Ion= and even a little bit more powerful from what i hear then parallax Yah The Rann/Thannagar Special he became ION. Remains to be seen if he is as powerful as he was last time he was ION, but the way the Guardians were making it sound he certainly is. And that he was merely the FIRST they plan on this happening to.

And by the looks of it, he's going to throw down against Alexander Luthor.

Private Pion
Well, I was not aware of that. In that case, it is Kyle at his best without being a god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.