Thanos vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is current Thanos more powerful then when he took on Odin or Tyrant.The one who took on Kosmos aka Beyonder & Hunger

Justice League
Superman
Martain Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern only no Spectre or Ion or Parallax
Firestorm
Atom

Spawnrules
thanos

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by golem370
This is current Thanos more powerful then when he took on Odin or Tyrant.The one who took on Kosmos aka Beyonder & Hunger

Justice League
Superman
Martain Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Atom

Nice scan of Thanos blasting Galactus but you need to show what happened right after that wink (I have that comic).

In answer to your poll question, Thanos.

Spawnrules
what happened right after that?

Spawnrules
which comic/issue

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Spawnrules
what happened right after that?

Galactus quickly recovered and came after Thanos. Thanos was like "Please don't kill me".

It was Thanos #5

Spawnrules
lol

Dizzle
laughing out loud Gotta love Thanos...

Yeah, his ass is grass. And the JLA is one big f***ing lawnmower.

Honestly... There's at least 2 Surfer level guys, (GL and Firestorm) possibly a slightly lower level guy. Which brings me to my next point: Is that THE Atom, or CAPTAIN Atom? Pretty big difference.

Aside from the energy output from those 3, (assuming Captain, as opposed to The) Thanos is getting beaten down physically- Superman, Captain Marvel, and Wonderwoman should do nicely for that. He's also being mentally assaulted by Martian Manhunter. Basically, he's having an absolute onslaught from one or more users of pretty much every kind of attack one can imagine. He gets beat up by sheer dogpiling.

golem370
Yeah and he would knock them off like flies

golem370
I have it to

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Nice scan of Thanos blasting Galactus but you need to show what happened right after that wink (I have that comic).

In answer to your poll question, Thanos. you have it? do you mind showing us the whole battle? damn, i gotta see this one!

golem370
pic

golem370
The only thing that happens is Galactus calls on his defenense and Thanos beats those long enough for Galactus together himself then he gets up use a great amount of Cosmic energy on Thanos which hurts him quite a bit then Thanos tells him about the Hunger Parastie.

Dizzle
Yeah and he would knock them off like flies

How? Superman is at least as strong, possibly even stronger. The same goes for Captain Marvel, and Wonderwoman is right up there too. All 3 are a lot faster than he is. He's not going to have time to hit them, with all theflying through walls he's going to be doing. It'll be a sweet freaking triangle of punishment, with the occasional gigantic energy blast and a constant assault on Thanos's mind. Eventually, something's going to give, whether it's physical or mental.

golem370
Thanos is not a weak Telepath he stoped Moondragon with the mind gem from reading his though. Then Thanos also went toe to toe with Mad Warrior Thor with the power gem and was holding his own.Thanos will not give he has to much Will Power. Thanos has also took on multiple super power beings people at the same time and was holding hid own.Thanos managed to out smart out power In-betweener Gardener,Gamemaster,Champion,anf a couple others to get all those Gems to make the gauntlet.

Dizzle
Thanos is not a weak Telepath he stoped Moondragon with the mind gem from reading his though. Then Thanos also went toe to toe with Mad Warrior Thor with the power gem and was holding his own.Thanos will not give he has to much Will Power. Thanos has also took on multiple super power beings people at the same time and was holding hid own.Thanos managed to out smart out power In-betweener Gardener,Gamemaster,Champion,anf a couple others to get all those Gems to make the gauntlet.

He stopped Moondragon and Thor, yes. Separately, and with much difficulty. Now, keeping in mind the time he had with them, imagine he was fighting 2 Thors at the same time as Moondragon. And throw in a Silver Surfer or two with em. THAT is what he is facing here, nothing less. He may be able to handle them individually, but all together, he won't be able to go on offense at all. He'll basically get massively speedblitzed and beaten on till he dies. And no, he's NEVER faced this many high tier guys at once... The closest he's come is like a Thing and Thor combo...

He outsmarted all of them with a lot of prep time. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing, where this fight is.

R.O.T. Yahman
Thanos < Mahgeddon
Thanos < An invasion of white Martians

JLA wins ! smile

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Dizzle

Honestly... There's at least 2 Surfer level guys, (GL and Firestorm) possibly a slightly lower level guy. Which brings me to my next point: Is that THE Atom, or CAPTAIN Atom? Pretty big difference.

Aside from the energy output from those 3, (assuming Captain, as opposed to The) Thanos is getting beaten down physically- Superman, Captain Marvel, and Wonderwoman should do nicely for that.

Surfer can't harm Thanos at all...as in, Thanos doesn't feel anything Surfer dishes out at him. He has taken Thor, Herc, Hulk, Thing on at the same time in physical combat. He is also a stopped Moondragon with the mind gem from reading his mind as golem pointed out. I dont think hed win though

id go 50/50

Juntai
lol @ the pic of Thanos attacking Galactus, who wasn't even paying attention to him.
But yeah, Thanos quickly found himself way in over his head.
I did like later in the series where he fought Fallen One though.
The art in those Thanos comics was nice. Too bad they ended halfway into that 6 parter on issue 12.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
He has taken Thor, Herc, Hulk, Thing on at the

id go 50/50

It was only for a brief period and im pretty sure Superman/Orion/Captain Marvel could do the same. A combination of M.M. Superman, Hal and Captain Marvel and the mad Titan goes down .... If Thor can take him down, then so can the JLA. smile

Dizzle
Surfer can't harm Thanos at all...as in, Thanos doesn't feel anything Surfer dishes out at him. He has taken Thor, Herc, Hulk, Thing on at the same time in physical combat. He is also a stopped Moondragon with the mind gem from reading his mind as golem pointed out. I dont think hed win though

It doesn't do much, but he can feel it. Thor and Hulk is impressive, but Wonderwoman's stronger than Hercules, and Thing's barely class 100. You have 2 guys who are stronger than all 4 of them here, and 2 more who can hang with any of them. (WW and Captain Atom) Firestorm and GL are both 1st class matter manipulators, Atom is up there as well. Manhunter is at least Xavier level in telepathy. Again, Thanos barely survived Moondragon. If he had been fist fighting someone at the same time, Moondragon could've beaten him. In this case, a LOT more people are fighting him. It's simply too many angles for Thanos to cover.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
It was only for a brief period and im pretty sure Superman/Orion/Captain Marvel could do the same. A combination of M.M. Superman, Hal and Captain Marvel and the mad Titan goes down .... If Thor can take him down, then so can the JLA. smile

GODSCRIBE
Thanos the Mad Titan isnt stupid. If hes being blatantly overpowered he'll flee and get some prep...and obliterate the entire jla.

R.O.T. Yahman
Thanos the Mad Titan isnt stupid. If hes being blatantly overpowered he'll flee and get some prep...and obliterate the entire jla.

Maybe .... smile

Juntai
Thanos the Mad Titan isnt stupid. If hes being blatantly overpowered he'll flee and get some prep...and obliterate the entire jla. but that's not the case in these vs threads. Otherwise Superman always always has the option to fly away and invents something in 2 billionths of a second, and sprays his enemies with it.

The Ion
I'd say if he left the battlefield due to being overwhelmed, thats a loss.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
I'd say if he left the battlefield due to being overwhelmed, thats a loss. Also true.

GODSCRIBE
Live to fight another muther****ing day. lol

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
I'd say if he left the battlefield due to being overwhelmed, thats a loss.

I think its a viable option with Thanos ! smile

leonidas
How? Superman is at least as strong, possibly even stronger. The same goes for Captain Marvel, and Wonderwoman is right up there too. All 3 are a lot faster than he is. He's not going to have time to hit them, with all theflying through walls he's going to be doing. It'll be a sweet freaking triangle of punishment, with the occasional gigantic energy blast and a constant assault on Thanos's mind. Eventually, something's going to give, whether it's physical or mental.

supes is as strong?? hahahah

tell that to slade10. and i agree diz, jla takes this.

Dizzle
Hey, Supes isn't God, though many seem to think so. But he's basically the strongest superhero anywhere, barring theoretical Hulk. There's just a lot of other ways to beat him. Physical strength is never a good one though.

Ex11B

Justice League
Superman
Martain Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Atom

laughing .Thats what happens when you owe Thanos money.

GODSCRIBE
Hey, Supes isn't God, though many seem to think so. But he's basically the strongest superhero anywhere, barring theoretical Hulk. There's just a lot of other ways to beat him. Physical strength is never a good one though.

tell that to doomsday. and sentry is probably stronger than him

Dizzle
tell that to doomsday. and sentry is probably stronger than him

Is Doomsday a superhero?

Sentry's an exception... sad Shut up, he'll be dead in a year anyway. Doesn't change the fact that Superman's hovering somewhere near class eleventy bajillion.

JohnR
If this battle was "who knocks out who first," I'd give it to the JLA, but I see a number of them being killed if they fight Thanos. The battle's really can the JLA take out Thanos before their losses give Thanos the edge.

R.O.T. Yahman

Agreed .... When i see Thanos pullling the moon on his hover chair, i'll start to consider him to be in the same league as Supes, rather than theoretically on par. smile

GODSCRIBE
Is Doomsday a superhero?

Sentry's an exception... sad Shut up, he'll be dead in a year anyway. Doesn't change the fact that Superman's hovering somewhere near class eleventy bajillion.

you said physical strength is never a good way..thats why i mentioned dooms

Dizzle
you said physical strength is never a good way..thats why i mentioned dooms

And what happened to Doomsday when he fought Superman? Cool. cool

Even if someone can beat Superman physically, there's NO ONE short of high end cosmics who can beat him without a VERY long fight. Physically, he's an absolute beast. In terms of variety, he's much more limited, which is why guys like Silver Surfer still beat him.

GODSCRIBE
offensively, he isnt limited at all. but he has weaknesses that can easily be exploited.

leonidas
offensively, he isnt limited at all. but he has weaknesses that can easily be exploited.

yes

that are easily exploited in the forum. hell, he fought gog after gog repeatedly injected him with liquid kryptonite! his weaknesses and vulnerabilities get overblown at times in the forum. if he were as vulnerable as many say, he'd have been dead a long time ago. there ARE heroes and villains that can beat him, i'm not saying that. just that there are times his weaknesses aren't as 'weak' as some think . . .

in a ring, with no prep and no access to tech, thanos would lose this after taking some of the jla down. he'd never fight them that way though, in reality. he'd have a plan to take them out.

Dizzle
Originally posted by leonidas
yes

that are easily exploited in the forum. hell, he fought gog after gog repeatedly injected him with liquid kryptonite! his weaknesses and vulnerabilities get overblown at times in the forum. if he were as vulnerable as many say, he'd have been dead a long time ago. there ARE heroes and villains that can beat him, i'm not saying that. just that there are times his weaknesses aren't as 'weak' as some think . . .

in a ring, with no prep and no access to tech, thanos would lose this after taking some of the jla down. he'd never fight them that way though, in reality. he'd have a plan to take them out.

Yeah, he's freaking Thanos. That's what he DOES.

True, Supes is a lot less weak aganst his weaknesses than he used to be... But they're still weaknesses. A fist encased in kryptonite or magic will do a LOT more to Superman than just a fist. I seem them as more of an advantage than an instant win card, though not a foolproof advantage by any means.

And offensively, Superman can punch people, and shoot heat beams. The rest isn't useful against people who would give him a fight anyway. Both are hella powerful, yes, but it's not a whole lot of variety.

golem370
You really don't understand the power of Thanos he is a Eternal amlifed by technology,Cosmic Cubes & Knowledge he would absoutly destroy all there guys. Don't forget he threatened to come after Galactus if he did not stop his destructive ways and Galactus didn't do nothing. Like I said the Current Thanos is more powerful then the one who fought Odin & Tyrant.Thanos is also immortal plus he uses Heralds as pets or as punching bags He beat to death Silver Surfer,He used Terrax by having him attack Green Lantern, and he also beat Fallen One who was one of Galactus'es most powerful heralds.He also smacked the hell out of Lord Chaos & Master Orders herald the In-Betweener and he didn't do anything about it. These Justice League members are very powerful but as far as Durability,Stamina,Smarts,Experience and power manipulation he trumps them. plus he can teleport.Thanos at current status is very very close to Skyfather level.

Sixth_Winged
yes

two words, Chuck Austen

The Ion
laughing out loud Gotta love Thanos...

Aside from the energy output from those 3, (assuming Captain, as opposed to The) Thanos is getting beaten down physically- Superman, Captain Marvel, and Wonderwoman should do nicely for that. He's also being mentally assaulted by Martian Manhunter. Basically, he's having an absolute onslaught from one or more users of pretty much every kind of attack one can imagine. He gets beat up by sheer dogpiling.
I'm gonna agree with this. As a team the JLA has taken down far bigger threats than Thanos such as Asmodel, the Millenium Giants, and the galaxy destroyer they fought in Heaven's Ladder. Now you might call some of those events PIS but it happens way too often to just ignore and for christ sake, if Deathstroke busting up the Flash and Green Lantern is considered valid for debates than so are those events.

Sixth_Winged
I don't really think that Deathstroke feat should be considered valid(nor does most boards really, it's only in KMC do i see acceptance fpr them) It's just that, he has a good following who contest to the facts it's utter PIS. He should be portrayed more of the uber SF but DC is overexaggerating that........ then have him job to batgirl as a tiny retribution.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
(nor does most boards really, it's only in KMC do i see acceptance fpr them)

I know. It's so friggin sad....

sick

golem370
Most of these guys are at most Herald level and no higher now Morg took out 4 heralds pretty easy and Thanos is considably more powerful then him. Thanos wins hands down..

OneBigFanBoy
Thanos wins

The Ion
Most of these guys are at most Herald level and no higher now Morg took out 4 heralds pretty easy and Thanos is considably more powerful then him. Thanos wins hands down..
Asmodel is a skyfather and the League took him down. League wins hands down. wacko

See how this works? I completely agree with you Sixth. I'm just saying this forum can't take one characters high showings as valid while completely ignoring anothers.

golem370
It doesn't do much, but he can feel it. Thor and Hulk is impressive, but Wonderwoman's stronger than Hercules, and Thing's barely class 100. You have 2 guys who are stronger than all 4 of them here, and 2 more who can hang with any of them. (WW and Captain Atom) Firestorm and GL are both 1st class matter manipulators, Atom is up there as well. Manhunter is at least Xavier level in telepathy. Again, Thanos barely survived Moondragon. If he had been fist fighting someone at the same time, Moondragon could've beaten him. In this case, a LOT more people are fighting him. It's simply too many angles for Thanos to cover.

There ain't no way in hell Wonder Woman is stronger then Hercules...

golem370
Thats DC Skyfather which isn't nothing compared to fighting Odin in Asgard with Odins Staff. Odin took down Drax the Destroyer & Silver Surfer with ease. Then went toe to toe with Thanos now Like I already Thanos from when he fought Odin is not as powerful as current Thanos because Thanos now can't die and he also get that boost of knowledge from that temple in Space where he fought that Guard and threw him threw the door. Thanos is to powerful for these guys I know DC can beat anybody but not Thanos.

The Ion
Doesn't matter golem. The League has taken down galactic threats on multiple occasions. Whether you think its BS or not doesn't matter. Thanos gets owned and all the bios in the world aren't gonna change that. sad

BTW, you have no proof that DC skyfathers are lower. Absolutely none at all.

golem370
"After slaughtering the entire Ovin Mercenary Army just for something to do, Thanos used the Oracle to search for a worthy adversary. He believed he found one in Tyrant, first spawn of the world-devouring Galactus. With the help of the former Herald know as Terrax, he kidnapped Tyrant's archenemy and recent opponent, Ganymede. The hero Jack of Hearts, Ganymede's lover, recruited Legacy (now, the current Captain Marvel) to help free her. Ganymede, in the meantime, had joined Thanos and Terrax, in order to extract revenge on Tyrant. The trio battled Morg, Galactus' most deadly Herald and forced lackey of Tyrant, who eventually escaped. Jack of Hearts, Legacy, Ganymede and Terrax could not defeat the Tyrant. Thanos, who briefly fled the scene in order to learn the truth about Tyrant's origins, returned to battle Tyrant himself, laying waste to Tyrant's planetoid. Thanos emerged from the battle declaring that, since he had withstood the powerful Tyrant, further struggle was pointless".

golem370
Thanos would not lose to them he fought Tyrant and he will beat this team with real little trouble.

Mider
he also had to run you really think he would have lasted if he had stayed we'll never know now will we i doubt he would have he took alot of hits from odin yes and kept getting up the point is he was eventually taken down and tyrant would have defeated him as well thanos can defeat the heralds but not a guy almost equal to galactus and not a skyfather either and from the feats the DC gods have done i believe they are leagues above the pantheons of the MU just one DC god who is not even a skyfather could take over the world in MU it took King Thor in DCU it takes Ares, and Circe done stuff like this too, and unlike thor ares was not defeated he gave up thats a pretty high showing to me proving that the DC pantheons are higher, how is thanos going to defeat all these guys is he strong enough to crack the moon perhaps he is but he's taking on not one but MANY guys who can do that superman, MM, and WW, oh and i cant believe but people on here actually thought thanos could defeat the queen of fables under his own power.

golem370
The fact is Thanos has put Galactus on his ass and he put In-Betweener on his ass and he didn't do anything about. They are both beyond Skyfather.

Mider
weather he put galactus on her butt or not in the end it was thanos battered and bruised and near death not galactus.

The Ion
Thanos would not lose to them he fought Tyrant and he will beat this team with real little trouble.
I love how everyone always mentions Thanos' best feats but never the circumstances surrounding those feats such as his cosmic plot device of the week or his massive prep advantages or that nearly everytime he fights its on his terms.

Take away all that and put these guys and Thanos in a big arena and Thanos gets wrecked. I've seen him have trouble Thor on a physical basis. This fight has 4 people on the Thor level of strength plus the energy powers of Green Lantern. Do the math.

golem370
Your damn right I do and there is not proof to the opposite. I seen the fight and Thanos was doing well against Tyrant. I bet if he put as much effort against Tyrant that he used against Odin I truly believe he would have won IMO.Plus the Thanos now is more powerful then Thanos when he fought Tyrant.

This is the Thanos I am talking about.

golem370
Did the Justice League have any prep time against those Skyfathers they fought?

and this Thanos.

The Ion

and this Thanos.
The League almost never has prep. Some villain shows up, causes some trouble, the league beats him down. That's pretty much the formula for every JLA story arc save a couple here and there.

golem370
Thanos was not near Death as a matter of fact Thanos could not die and He even well enough to tell Galactus about the threat of Hunger which the cosmic god didn't even know about.Plus after he and Galactus defeated Hunger he threatened Galactus and he didn't do anything about it.Thanos is as far beyond in smarts power and everything else then all those Justice League members combined.

golem370
Your telling me that having Batman on the team they don't use prep to often? Yeah Superman had no prep against Doomsday and got killed.

golem370
Thanos and the against these guys in a closed area Thanos would get wrecked laughing Thanos is a superior fighter tougher has more will power then them combined he is also as far as energy is equal to 10 green Lanterns and he is atleast at the same telepathic level as Martian or higher. Thanos fought a Army and won. Thanos also fought Mad Thor with the power gem toe to toe and I think that Thor was stronger then Superman,Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman combined. Thor was already well over 100tons there, Now imagine him with bloodlust and the power gem.

The Ion
Ever hear of the edit button?

Thor has physically tested Thanos. Reason stands that Thanos would have a tough time against what amounts to 4 Thor's and a Silver Surfer. You act like they would fight him one on one gauntlet style. Not the way it works I'm afraid.

Avalonofthewind

and this Thanos.

Nope, they didn't. It was basically. Death is on its way. You have 5 minutes. laughing

Thanos is gettin his ass handed to him.
He'd only win if he was fighting the animated JLU.
They are massively powered down.

golem370
I am saying Mad Warrior Thor was able to beat and steal the gem from Drax who when he had it K.O'ed Champion with one shot. Then Thor got this Gem amplifing his strength unknow level and Thanos was having fun fighting and when he got bored with the fight he ended it I Believe Justice League team would have a better chance against Warrior Madness Thor with power gem then against Current Thanos Hen got the strength the powers the smarts and the fighting ability to defeat this team at least 6/10 times

The Ion
Warrior Madness Thor ultimately didn't do anything beyond normal Thor. He IS Thor. Just a Thor who isn't holding back and is willing to kill. The idea that he got 10x stronger based on being angry is ridiculous. I can bench 200lbs. If I get pissed off, can I go outside and bench a Volkswagon? Doubtful.

Based on his previous showings with Thanos, there was nothing to suggest he was even tapping the gem.

golem370
Also I am know he would be fighting them together and I am saying Thanos is experience with fighting multiple people even Super powered ones.He spent 80years honing his skills in some of the most deadliest places in Marvels Universe

golem370
I am not basing his higher strength Level on him being angry I am basing it on this Power Gem (red/pink*) - Increases physical strength and endurance

golem370
But there was no proof he wasn't

golem370
The last thing I saying Thanos 7/10 wins this battle.

The Ion
I am not basing his higher strength Level on him being angry I am basing it on this Power Gem (red/pink*) - Increases physical strength and endurance
When Titannia obtained the gem, she had to be trained to use it against She-Hulk. That right there shows it isn't as simple as picking up the gem, putting it on and, bingo, infinite strength!

golem370
What about Drax what kind of prep time did he have win he drove Champion threw the ground. He was Stupid.

long pig
They won't crack his shields. He could do a draw just by throwing them up and taking a break.

golem370
Strength level: Thor possesses staggering superhuman strength, allowing him to lift (press) over 100 tons. If Thor chooses to enter a berserker state, his strength increases by a factor of ten

The Ion
Strength level: Thor possesses staggering superhuman strength, allowing him to lift (press) over 100 tons. If Thor chooses to enter a berserker state, his strength increases by a factor of ten
I know what the bios say. Doesn't change the fact that he did nothing to prove it. He got a 10x boost yet BRB and Surfer BOTH put up a helluva fight? Something doesn't work out there.

Warmonger
Uhm I'm the biggest Thanos fan but he can't beat the Justice league all at once.

Mider
more mental powers then the JLA what are you talking about so thanos can contact the entire universe at once like mm? the power of ten GL's? So now thanos can create suns, destroy worlds, manipulate reality that the comic book dead can be raised, time travil, create energy constructs, fly, and such when, were, did this happen, the only powers ive seen him use are his mental powers and his physical strengh, and power beams, even SS cant just snap his fingers and do things like the GL can his powers are limited unlike the Gl's there power is only limited by there will if the GL lives long enough perhaps he can be on par with a gardian or as once was shown one GL was on par with parallax.

Xplosive
JLA wins.

the Darkone
Thanos is too damn powerful for the JLA, you won't beat him with brute strength it would be a bad idea. Thanos can absorb energy also and channel it with his other powers, Thanos can project cosmic and plasma blast and fuse both of them into a powerful balst like he did against Galactus. Thanos would easliy mind rape aquaman, batman, flash before they can get going, Thanos has a unbreakable frorce sheild only person to break it was Odin. Not saying JLA won't give a run for his money but they can not withstand up to the onslaught that Thanos can bring upon them. Thanos eats hearlders for lunch, like champions eat wheaties big grin.

Wally West
Thanos is awesome, one of my 3 favourite characters, but he is just to outnumbered here and the League have awesome teamwork, they could eventually bring him down despite his incredible durability, he would take a couple of them out though.

If Thanos had prep they'd all die, of course.

leonheartmm
THANOS, in all aspects, strength, telepathic, energy manipulation,. durabilty, speed, reflexes, intelligence and resourefullness, not to mention tech, he beats the entire jla combined.

R.O.T. Yahman
yes

Agreed .... Which is why i say retreat is a viable option for Thanos. No prep to Thanos is like Superman without Super strength. Its just a very unlikely scenario.

As Ion has rightly pointed out, it takes a lot of time to master the powers of the 'power gem'. Take Titania for example, she needed Champion to teach her how to tap into its potential. I find it hard to believe that the Thor with the Odin Force enhancements, had more power than he did when he had the power gem. Note this version of Thor put down Thanos and the Mangog. As we saw from the recent Thor run, the odin force is not limitless, just ludicrously powerful. The Power gem on the other hand is limitless by nature.

IMO i believe that Superman and co are that much stronger than Thor, that they are on par with him with the Power gem and the Odin Force enhancements. I mean how often is Thor quoted as having planet destroying strength. Superman is regularly attributed as having this level of strength, from various of his colleagues. smile

Sixth_Winged
Thor w/ powergem took down Mangog and Thanos??

eh....

1) Lowly clone
2) different comics
3) Thor w/ the gem during that time?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thor w/ powergem took down Mangog and Thanos??

eh....

1) Lowly clone
2) different comics
3) Thor w/ the gem during that time?

No Thor with Odin enhancements took down Thanos and the Mangog !

During the Jurgens era, about 10 issues before he became King Thor ! smile

Sixth_Winged
Ok. It was a little bit confusing there. Sorry, my bad. It's just so late and i'm a bit cranky with insomia.

My eyes shows your font in red with horns...... rolling on floor laughing

I'm off.....

golem370
Thanos also stoped Thor's hammer in that fight right?

bigbran
you bet your petutie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.