Please take the time to read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
So we have a Mafia semi-RP in the OTf. The richest criminal organisation in the world and there is an RP about them! Seeing as I am the only person who is surprised that the Mods allow an RP which features people talking about, drive byes, sit downs and murders...and then acting them out. (All based on real events) Would anyone care if I started one were we pretended to blow ourselves up and fly planes into buildings? I bet it would be closed in seconds (and rightly so) So why is a Mafia Thread allowed to continue?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
So we have a Mafia semi-RP in the OTf. The richest criminal organisation in the world and there is an RP about them! Seeing as I am the only person who is surprised that the Mods allow an RP which features people talking about, drive byes, sit downs and murders...and then acting them out. (All based on real events) Would anyone care if I started one were we pretended to blow ourselves up and fly planes into buildings? I bet it would be closed in seconds (and rightly so) So why is a Mafia Thread allowed to continue?

laughing

yes

Grand Moff Gav
It's deadly true! The Inquisition! must prevail!

Grand Moff Gav
Changed title!

H. S. 6
Umm...

Vinny Valentine
We Shall Win!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Umm...

Admit it you agree!

Itzak
sleep

Grand Moff Gav
smile

Itzak
smile

pokey

Grand Moff Gav
What am I to expect from a person who pretends to break peoples legs?

Lana
What the f**k?

RP = NOT real life.

I do all sorts of things in RPs I'd never do in real life, so what?

As it stands, I have no idea what the hell this thread is supposed to mean.

Itzak
What am I to expect from a person who pretends to break peoples legs?

I don't know... Go ask VV. dontgetit

WrathfulDwarf
Okay, let's see if I understand you correctly....

You want an RPG in which you (the player) are a terrorist and you blow up a building?

no expression

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Okay, let's see if I understand you correctly....

You want an RPG in which you (the player) are a terrorist and you blow up a building?

no expression

No what I asked is if I started a thread like that how long would it take to be closed? I'd give it twelve seconds.

So whats the difference between the mafia and terrorists?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Lana
What the f**k?

RP = NOT real life.

I do all sorts of things in RPs I'd never do in real life, so what?

As it stands, I have no idea what the hell this thread is supposed to mean.

It's a question would I get away with having a terrorist RP? ( I do not want one)

K.Diddy

Well, I think the thread should be closed to be honest, Ush closed one of Vinny's threads the other day for having 2 page's of an RP blink So the question is..............Why isn't the Mafia thread closed?

No offence to Ush or anything, that's just my personal opinion.

Bloigen
*kamikaze bombs thread*

IT'S ALL OVER!

NO ONE CAN POST!

Thread Closed...

shifty

xyz revolution
crach planes into buildings?

1, 3, 5, 7, 9/11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.