Storm's Cabinet ( The secrets of the Mods)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Have you ever woke up one morning, and asked yourself...hey! whats in Storm's Cabinet, and what secrets are hidden. Who is the woman behind the Storm. All the mysteries of the universe are in that one Cabinet and is the key, in finding the map to WD'S Batcave where the Oracle Raz is watching down and when there is trouble, he sends his four horsemen.

Storm-The keeper and protector of the Cabinet. She acts nice but deep down it is a front to hide the Cabinet that could give any normal member the power of the Mods.

Paola- Deep in the green Forest there is a beast(pretty nice) but a beast none the less, that is on top of a tower in Kmc, cast in stone like a gargoyle by Raz himself, because of the power she posses, and only awakens when there is trouble in her domain.

WD- All emotion has been sucked out of him by Raz and given a weapon, molded by Raz himself to fight and slay all who opposes the rules.

Raz does not even call these unless there are serious problems but instead spawned from his flesh regular Mods, and they do stuff

Backfire- A funny mother f*cker that gets down to business when called upon.

These are just the elites, but there is another in Raz's box called Lil B..it just scares me to mention her name and the power she has....

If you read all of that then you are a jackass shock..J/K..I am just really bored. So go play around and go crazy in Storm's Cabinet.

Revernd Maynard
shock

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Koala MeatPie
I thought this was something about "Comming out of the closet"

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no expression roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

H. S. 6
I didn't read any of the posts in this thread, and yet I am strangely compelled to response through a post. confused

Lana
Okay....I really must ask....exactly what is with your obsession with the mods? What the f**k?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I didn't read any of the posts in this thread, and yet I am strangely compelled to response through a post. confused Then please do not reply in my thread to be a jackass no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Then please do not reply in my thread to be a jackass no expression

I am not being a jackass. Just being off topic. confused

Why do you always make threads about mods?

Fiann@
Odd... hmm

WrathfulDwarf
Closed by request...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.