Jango Fett vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBanevv
please leave your comments here saying who would win. I perosnally think Jango has this one.

Faroth
I'd say Durge...

He has a hell of a lot better armor, he's stronger, plus... Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Ogami Itto
agreed! I would say durge he's also got that freaky body!!

Quiero Mota
Who's Durge?

Ogami Itto
he's in the clone wars cartoon

DarthBanevv
OK, look Obi-Wan couldn't kill Jango in AOTC. Yet he destoryed Durge fairly easily.

xxxpoppunker182
um obi wan didnt kill durg

Ogami Itto
plus Obi was told to take him in not kill him!!

bad_boba017
I think Obi did in the second vid or something. Can't really remeber perfectly but he killed him when he pwned San Hill + Friends.

I like jango more but i agree that durge would win. The regenation would cause jango to wrist rocket him into a million pieces and the blasters couldn't do sh*t.

SnakeEyes
The Clone Wars cartoon doesn't really portray Durge very well... or any of the SW characters for that matter. I just watch it purely for entertainment. If you read the Republic comic series, it is much more realistic and it features Durge in several issues. Anakin also killed him in the Obsession mini-series. Anyway, Obi-Wan never killed Durge.

As for the actual battle, Durge would most likely win. Jango could very well use his rocket to stall and gain himself enough time to escape, but there's no way I see him winning the actual battle.

DarthBanevv
wait that seems a little repetetive I mean Obi beat him twice....both times he came back? what the hell is that about?

henniestevens
Durge would win. Even if Jango fires his rocket and shoots him to shreds. Durge would just be a bit uncomfortable. After Jango turns his back on the leftovers, Durge would regenerate and kill him easy.
People who think Jango could win this should think of this:
Jango is after all a strong human. But Durge is a genetic manipulated War machine, who's able to regenerate after he's destroyed.
Durge says it all in the picture I included.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im sorry but durge would knock him the **** out

Faroth
If I remember reading somewhere, doesn't Grievous kill Durge? Durge is very resilient (actually, you'd be a moron not to know that) and he could probably pwn Jango, maybe not pwn, but beat pretty badly.

DiamondBullets
Hey SnakeEyes, in your sig, is that Voldo from the Soul Caliber series?

SnakeEyes
Nah, it's Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe!

And Faroth, Grevious does not kill Durge. Anakin does:

"He was defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Battle of Muunilinst when during a fight, Durge absorbed Obi-Wan into his own body and Obi-Wan pushed outwards, causing him to explode. However, Durge was able to survive and regenerate his body. Along with Asajj Ventress, Durge later fought General Grievous for the title of Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies. However, Durge and Ventress were defeated, thus handing General Grievous the title.

Durge on his modified swoop bikeLater on, during Obi-Wan's obsessive search for Asajj Ventress, Durge was finally killed by Anakin Skywalker, who Force-pushed him into an escape pod and shot him into a star. He was replaced by the enemy he hated the most, the Mandalorians."

Hope that clears up his death for everyone and if it doesn't, here's another summary:

"It was believed that Durge had been killed in the battle, when his body was destroyed from within by Obi-Wan, but many clone troopers believed that they saw parts of his body moving away from the battlefield. Durge reappeared more than two years later aboard the starship of Drama Korr near Maramere, and vowed to destroy the Jedi as part of an elaborate plan developed by Count Dooku.

In a titanic struggle with Analin Skywalker, Durge was caught in the explosion of a group of mines meant to destroy Skywalker. The resulting damage left Durge unable to fight back against Anakin's use of the Force to push the bounty hunter into an escape pod. Then, Skywalker nudged the escape pod into the nearest star, incinerating the pod and Durge within it."

Ogami Itto
Snake eyes was always my favorite along with Stormshadow in GI joe (or Action Force where i grew up).

The way he never talked was cool!!

Faroth
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Nah, it's Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe!

And Faroth, Grevious does not kill Durge. Anakin does:

"He was defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Battle of Muunilinst when during a fight, Durge absorbed Obi-Wan into his own body and Obi-Wan pushed outwards, causing him to explode. However, Durge was able to survive and regenerate his body. Along with Asajj Ventress, Durge later fought General Grievous for the title of Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies. However, Durge and Ventress were defeated, thus handing General Grievous the title.

Durge on his modified swoop bikeLater on, during Obi-Wan's obsessive search for Asajj Ventress, Durge was finally killed by Anakin Skywalker, who Force-pushed him into an escape pod and shot him into a star. He was replaced by the enemy he hated the most, the Mandalorians."

Hope that clears up his death for everyone and if it doesn't, here's another summary:

"It was believed that Durge had been killed in the battle, when his body was destroyed from within by Obi-Wan, but many clone troopers believed that they saw parts of his body moving away from the battlefield. Durge reappeared more than two years later aboard the starship of Drama Korr near Maramere, and vowed to destroy the Jedi as part of an elaborate plan developed by Count Dooku.

In a titanic struggle with Analin Skywalker, Durge was caught in the explosion of a group of mines meant to destroy Skywalker. The resulting damage left Durge unable to fight back against Anakin's use of the Force to push the bounty hunter into an escape pod. Then, Skywalker nudged the escape pod into the nearest star, incinerating the pod and Durge within it."

Ah, OK. Is this Anakin when he isn't a moron, or when he is?

SnakeEyes
Ummm, It's Anakin approximately 5 months before ROTS, you decide.

Faroth
Ah, the retarded mother-ass Anakin. Pretty good for him

darthsith19
Durge for sure. He was besting Anakin, only 5 months prior to ROTS, for a while, before getting overconfident and getting himself killed. Anakin 5 months before ROTS would have very little trouble with Jango.

Twilight Janick
Why didn't Durge take part in this mercenary tournament? If he did enter that mercenary tournament, then Durge would have been cloned 1.2 million times and possibly more instead of Jango.

kamikz
I don't know but could the kaminoian dart possibly affect Durge if it landed on an area that wasen't protected by his armor?

henniestevens
He was recovering, from his injuries during that time and was asleep for a long time. During that time Jango may have been the best.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
I don't know but could the kaminoian dart possibly affect Durge if it landed on an area that wasen't protected by his armor?
Good question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.