Flash vs. Quicksilver (w/ Space Gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Flash

vs

Quicksilver (w/ Space Gem)

who wins?

GODSCRIBE

Juntai
How about Flash 1 million with The Worlogogg vs the 70's X Men.

GODSCRIBE
how bout you answer the question

Juntai
A race or a fight?

How well does he know the gem?

Most scenarios would/should end up with QS catching a beating.

GODSCRIBE
this is a fight....and he's fairly familiar with the gem. not too much.

Deicide
the Flash would win, doesnt he travel at speeds up to mach 1 or 3?? and when i had the old marvel comic cards sets they said Quicksilver only traveled up to 175 mph. Flash would run rings around him, in a race or fighting

soleran30
The space gem is to much...............if QS can use it then flash is probably gonna lose however we all know QS vs Flash on their own abilities Flash smokes him.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Deicide
the Flash would win, doesnt he travel at speeds up to mach 1 or 3?? and when i had the old marvel comic cards sets they said Quicksilver only traveled up to 175 mph. Flash would run rings around him, in a race or fighting Quicksilver is said to have supersonic speed. On marvel.com, they say he's number 5. Check number 5 here http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3520/marvelchart5dn.gif

Hit and Run
Originally posted by soleran30
The space gem is to much...............if QS can use it then flash is probably gonna lose however we all know QS vs Flash on their own abilities Flash smokes him.
That may be changing. In Pietro's current series, Son of M, he gains Zoom-like powers over time travel. sick

Juntai
Originally posted by Deicide
the Flash would win, doesnt he travel at speeds up to mach 1 or 3?? and when i had the old marvel comic cards sets they said Quicksilver only traveled up to 175 mph. Flash would run rings around him, in a race or fighting And Flash walks mach speed, lol, he can run lightspeed plus, so much that he actually breezes through time.

GODSCRIBE
whoa@powers over time-travel.

Cosmic Cube
The Space Gem would make this an even match.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
How about Flash 1 million with The Worlogogg vs the 70's X Men.

laughing

LordFear
what kind of nonsense is this? My kid brother who is three can beat half of the MU with a space gem. Do you know what it means to possess such a trinket?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by LordFear
what kind of nonsense is this? My kid brother who is three can beat half of the MU with a space gem. Do you know what it means to possess such a trinket?

Well it can't be that powerful if you call it a "trinket".

LordFear
apparently you couldn't discern the obvious sarcasm attempting to be displayed

GODSCRIBE
apparently you couldn't discern the obvious sarcasm attempting to be displayed

poor attempt.

LordFear
depends upon the targeted audience, which in this instance , yes I would agree with you completely

GODSCRIBE
depends upon the targeted audience, which in this instance , yes I would agree with you completely

now a poor attempt at humor.

you know 3 strikes= an out right?

Cosmic Cube
{applause}

LordFear
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
now a poor attempt at humor.

you know 3 strikes= an out right?

Simpletons often cannot grasp basic attempts at humor or sarcasm
again I can't find any offense in what you say because clearly at it's best you are not my equal or superior. On that note, do a better job at what your handle claims to do and just write and leave the real engaging dialogues to your betters!!!
Good day my pitiful friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.