Anakin (AOTC) vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
In Geonosis Arena.

I'm still stuck and can't decide.

Leanin towards Anakin but preferring boba.

Darth_Glentract
Boba rips him to shreds.

bad_boba017
Yea, probably bc anakin is basically a total newb and will prolly get pwnt. I jsut couldn't decide if being a jedi COMPLETELY turns the tables.

DiamondBullets
Is it AOTC Fett? Because than, I think Anakin would win.

bad_boba017
Oops sorry forgot no it's in 4-6.

Ogami Itto
Anakin would put up a good fight as long as he can hold onto his saber!! He does some pretty impressive stuff in AOTC (albeit not against any jedi) The only advantage i see boba having is his jet pack!!

SnakeEyes
Boba would definitely win.

Faroth
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Anakin would put up a good fight as long as he can hold onto his saber!! He does some pretty impressive stuff in AOTC (albeit not against any jedi) The only advantage i see boba having is his jet pack!!

Amazing stuff? Like what? That one little really high Force jump? Or that stunt where he jumps out of the speeder? Those aren't so extrordinary for a Jedi...

Ogami Itto
His Saber technique is excellent, the way he takes those slugs off of padme that was pretty skillfull
Blaster fire is not a problem to this boy either(geonosis arena).
and that freefall at the start of the film !! Fall all that way and STILL land on the right ship?? i'd be impressed with that!! The only time he gets pwnt is against force users!!! he also has some degree of mind control too (the beast in the arena)

Faroth
Ok...

1. That kind of saber technique can be guided by the Force; basic combat.

2. Blaster fire isn't a problem to most other Jedi

3. Force guidance

4. Exactly

5. Sure, why not...

Ogami Itto
what can boba do??
well force guidance would help ani win laughing out loud

Faroth
Boba's no pushover... he's a bit strong for a Jedi padawan.

Ogami Itto
if most jedi can handle blaster fire why r most of them dead after the geonosis battle??

well what would he do then???

Dark Aristokrat
Anakin tools Boba. Revenge for the junior fistfight thread.

Ogami Itto
laughing but seriously what could he do fire his blaster?? try to burn him with his flamethrower!

bad_boba017
yes.....

was that sarcasm because if it was i missed it.

Dark Aristokrat
Boba would get tooled, especially in a straight up fight. Now, if Boba had hours to follow and trap Anakin, I'd consider giving him a slight chance. But he doesn't. Hence, screwed.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by bad_boba017
yes.....

was that sarcasm because if it was i missed it.

no not at all!! but sorry i can't see that presenting a problem to AOTC anakin!! fair enough he's not close to his ROTS strength but he's still fairly powerfull to non forceusers!!

Faroth
Meh, I'm still leaning on Boba's side.

Ogami Itto
How do you see him defeating anakin? i mean what method would he use?

Master Naresh
boba - jet pack!

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by bad_boba017
Oops sorry forgot no it's in 4-6.

It's OT Boba. He got pwned by a blind smuggler. Annie tools him.

ESB - 1138
Anakin would win this fight. He survived the Battle of Geonosis so that proves he has great skills to deflect blaster bolts plus he did pretty good against Dooku in a lightsaber fight. Not to mention Anakin could force push him.
Obi-Wan gave Jango a hard time and Obi-Wan wasn't trying to kill Jango just capture him and he didn't have a weapon.

Master Naresh
4-6 boba , anakin owns him by chopping off his hands then kicks him

Ogami Itto
uv changed ur tune stick out tongue

bad_boba017
Probably the "Rocket to face" technique. That always works (well it does in SWB II :P)

Ogami Itto
didn't seem to have much effect on obi wan in AOTC

bad_boba017
Well true, but afterwards (according to books) he blew up the sarlack from the inside and crawled out. I think he became mandalor of a clan but i can't really remember much.

Boba does have gear in pretty much every area so if any chops a detenator they're both going down big grin

Dark Aristokrat
I still think the idea of him just surviving the Sarlaac was a bit contrived.

bad_boba017
There's always a lil' fanboy in everyone... *grins*

darthsith19
I would have said Boba, but now that I've read all those posts... Boba did stand no chance against ROTJ Luke, even though Luke was fighting other thugs at the same time, Anakin stood up to Dooku for nearly a minute. So I suppose Anakin'd win.

PurpleSaber
I think it would be tough, but Boba would probably win. Anakin is too impatient and he lets his emotions control him.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I think it would be tough, but Boba would probably win. Anakin is too impatient and he lets his emotions control him.
Impatient? What would that mean in this fight? It would be over in half of a minute. I could just say that Boba's sheer noobism of being a clone controls him.

bad_boba017
He was noob then bc his RPG Stats were lvl 9 then.... jk i dunno wtf i'm talking about....

ESB - 1138
Boba couldn't kill Luke in ROTJ when Luke was fighting other thugs and wasn't really paying attention to Boba.

Faroth
Yeah, I don't remember AotC very well... Probably because I've only seen it once and that was about three-four years ago.

bad_boba017
weird same here.... I only remember the reek scene.

Faroth
I only remember... yeah, same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.