Costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
Seriously what the hell is up with the crappy costumes.

Kyle's new ION costume sux balls like what the Fuc'k he has a gas mask on his face or something with stars................sick:

Then that Iron-spiderman another crappy costume..........no

Why can't they just keep it simple or not change them at all.........

soleran30
Seriously I am more confused by the fact most superhero's wear tights and the fact that their clothes are tougher then me is disturbingsmile

Oh and the hair always damn near perfect hair...................

The Ion
The Ion costume is great except for the mask. I prefer it to the other Ion suit at least.

thesilverspider
It's the mask it killed it..............sick

Mindship
This is what's great about characters like the Hulk or Silver Surfer. They don't wear costumes. Still, they have a look that is cool, a kind of "natural" costume.

The worst thing about costumes is that they look silly in real-life. Eg, Chris Reeve and Tobey Mcguire did great jobs, but still...real men in tights: hard to take seriously.

Now, as for women in skin-tight herowear...

Scoobless
well at least Spider-Man has a reason for wearing spandex - for flexibility

Superman could fly around in a concrete bodysuit and it wouldn't slow him down..... i think he's just a tad effeminate

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
Can't hide a concrete suit under formal attire. stick out tongue

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Can't hide a concrete suit under formal attire. stick out tongue
Well it's not like people would notice anyway since they can't figure out clark is supes with glasses.....laughing out loud

The Ion
Supes is hotter than Clark.

thesilverspider
Supes is hotter than Clark.
No he's not .............. mad

inamilist
Originally posted by thesilverspider
No he's not .............. mad

clark does have that shy boy next door look

and an awesome butt

The Ion
Originally posted by inamilist
clark does have that shy boy next door look

and an awesome butt
Jim Lee's Clark does indeed have an awesome ass.

thesilverspider
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ion
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on. It only follows the Man of Steel would have have Buns of Steel as well....

thesilverspider
Come on. It only follows the Man of Steel would have have Buns of Steel as well....
Well his red thong do show them off huh....... embarrasment

The Ion
Well his red thong do show them off huh....... embarrasment
No need for tights when you've got artists like Jim Lee. laughing out loud
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1298/page200fs.th.jpg

thesilverspider
laughing out loud I think lee put's to much detail in supes cheeks like seriously supes has bigger cheeks then Wonder Women....

streekz
i havent seen ion's costume, have u got a pic of it?

NoFate007
Sometimes it does seem rather stupid, but they make up for them once in a while.

Spider-Man - as someone mentioned before, he's wearing that type of a costume for flexibility, and it doesn't look that bad. That's a good example

Batman - when he has the spandex w/codpiece thing going on..that looks ridiculous. But you have to admit, in Batman Begins, that was beyond realistic.

Superman - pointless that he has that costume, he could wear anything, like someone else said. The only reason for having that would be the quick access underneath his clothes, but having those red shorts on top of the spandex, just seems a little odd and unnecessary.

Hulk - how do those pants stay on?

Silver Surfer and others - the "non-costume costume" is something always kind of cool, and realistic...as realistic as you could get for a character that comes from space and whatnot lol

F4 - the movie did a good job with having it believable, and their costumes don't even look bad

Galactus - you'd think a guy as powerful as that, who knows so much...would wear something besides pink..lol They really should redo that costume, make him AT LEAST blue and silver or blue and gold or blue and black or god, anything but pink lol.

Yadda yadda yadda

Private Pion
What annoys me is naked characters. I mean it. Its just iratating, and they could look cooler. Despero, for example-Why, oh why, is a megalomainiac tyrant naked? WHY? He should be wearing an extravegant costume.

The Ion
Originally posted by streekz
i havent seen ion's costume, have u got a pic of it?
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9484/page000309za.th.jpg

soleran30
I think he has that genis look in the face area. I don't know its kinda spiffy and better then the corny mask............lol look at alan scotts mask c'mon nowsmile

streekz
it dont really look like a mask to me it luks like his face has mutated.. the costume is cool.. dont think that face looks rite in it.

Spawnrules
i like it

dman2008
The new Blue beatle does not have a bad costumre

Dizzle
Originally posted by dman2008
The new Blue beatle does not have a bad costumre

New Beetle suit rocks the house. I definitely approve.

Iron Spidey wouldn't look half bad if he just stuck to the goddamn blue (black would work too) and red. Freaking Tony and his monopoly on unSpiderish colors.

Yeah, Ior needs a cooler look. Honestly, when he's into that level of God powers, does he really need a mask? Show off the face, make his whole body black and green or something if he really needs an alter ego. Honestly!

thesilverspider
Is kyle gonna be as powerful as the old Ion?no right.......

The Ion
Is kyle gonna be as powerful as the old Ion?no right.......
The Guardians made it seem like his power was as insane as the old Ion. Guess we won't know for sure until April.

thesilverspider
The Guardians made it seem like his power was as insane as the old Ion. Guess we won't know for sure until April.
I think he will be around the same level as the old Ion.Some Guardians were worried about his powers being above any green lantern and an other said Kyle did good when he had that type of power before.

It wont last since Hal will not allow someone to be a better lantern then himself......or is it DC that wont allow it.............. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.