Superman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Post-Crisis Superman runs the gauntlet. He gets two hours rest between each battle.

1) Luke Cage
2) Aurora
3) Hawkman (no Claw of Horus)
4) Demi-God Hercules
5) Black Adam
6) Dr. Doom w/5 days of prep)
7) FF w/one week of preparation

Draco69
He gets up to 5 or 6.

The Ion
Probably stops at Doom w/PIS...errr, Prep... roll eyes (sarcastic)

roughrider
Definitely to five. If he puts Adam down, he won't have much left against Dr. Victor, who will put his prep to excellent use.

brainchild81
If he gets past Adam, the DC universe will have to deal with SuperDoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spideycarnage
doom shoots him with k-nite radiation.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
doom shoots him with k-nite radiation. Which would probably do about as good as it does everyone else....
Not very well.
It's just a myth.

Remember, he took a nuke standing in kryptonite
or took Kryptonite into battle against Darkseid and Supergirl.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Juntai
Which would probably do about as good as it does everyone else....
Not very well.
It's just a myth.

Doom with Kyptonite at is disposal with 5 days prep equals ownage.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Doom with Kyptonite at is disposal with 5 days prep equals ownage. I agree, Doom with prep is sick.
But knite really isn't the way to go.
He'd have to come with something real inventive.

spideycarnage
Doom probally doesent need K-nite, he'll make a machine that can block the sun to drain supes.

Wally West
Doom will combine his tech, some kryptonite and whip up some funky magic spell to stop the man of steel.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Wally West
Doom will combine his tech, some kryptonite and whip up some funky magic spell to stop the man of steel.
yes

roughrider
Look up the Bar Room Brawl thread, to see what happened when Doom tried to shove kryptonite up Superman's backside! laughing out loud

leonidas
Originally posted by The Ion
Probably stops at Doom w/PIS...errr, Prep... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Doom with prep will stop him. smile

leonidas
i hate prep! mad

The Ion
Originally posted by leonidas
i hate prep! mad
So do I. It's completely ridiculous for forum battles.

tiakocom
So do I. It's completely ridiculous for forum battles.

well if prep wasnt used in the forum then batman wouldnt win half the fight he does here. i also agree prep is way to stupid

The Ion
Originally posted by tiakocom
well if prep wasnt used in the forum then batman wouldnt win half the fight he does here. i also agree prep is way to stupid
I can't remember the last time I saw a Batman thread that wasn't a joke or a spite thread. I actually think he's becoming rather underrated on this forum.

spideycarnage
i deffinalty agree, he one of the better superheros out there.

Fanboy
Sadly I would say Dr.Doom stops him.

brainchild81
I can't remember the last time I saw a Batman thread that wasn't a joke or a spite thread. I actually think he's becoming rather underrated on this forum. Very unlikely. Batman and underrated will forever be antonyms

snoopdogg
Does Supes get prep time during his two hour rest period? I mean if he knows that somebody knows his weaknesses Supes may change his game plan.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Very unlikely. Batman and underrated will forever be antonyms I think 80% of the people in this forum hate Batman.

Even you have to admitt that. Your proving my point.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Supes get prep time during his two hour rest period? I mean if he knows that somebody knows his weaknesses Supes may change his game plan. no he doesnt

nwg202
I think 80% of the people in this forum hate Batman.

Even you have to admitt that. Your proving my point. why hate on bats? sure, in the realworld there is no way he would win most of the fights here. But isnt it refreshing for a "normal human" to win vs ubermen with his brains and wits? Its like that kurt busiek interview where he was asked who would come out on top if all the avengers went at it. he said it would come down to thor vs cap, with cap somehow pulling out the win. I agree that it gets old when bats or cap save all the time, but once in awhile aint to bad. Theres no way bats can beat supes and flash though.... even with prep. The speed thing just really hard to get by. Heck, no one, except cosmics should be able to beat the flash...ever...at full potential.

The Ion

thumb up

OMNIKINETIC
I THINK BLACK ADAM CAN TAKE KAL EL....BOUT THE ONLY ONE THOUGH

King KAM
I dont know.....i think that hercules shoudl be able to land in a few good shots, but i know he wont win, so yeah....ill go with B-Adam or Doom.

Darth_Erebus

I don't hate Batman but I find characters on his level, IE basically no super powers, boring.

Darth_Erebus
Oh, and to answer the thread he gets to 6 when Dr Doom has his Kryptonite Android Army waiting for him. If by some strange twist of fate Superman gets past that (and he won't) he'll die at 7 when Reed uses an ultimate nullifier on him that he got from the Watcher or gets his "big friend" Galactus to take up for him. angel

brainchild81

Even you have to admitt that. Your proving my point. How? Batman is one of my favorites. What are you talking about?Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I don't hate Batman but I find characters on his level, IE basically no super powers, boring. Not me. The ultra-powerful characters bore me most of the time.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Which would probably do about as good as it does everyone else....
Not very well.
It's just a myth.

Superman isn't weak against Kryptonite anymore?

LordFear
Dooms knocks him down with ease to the point that he calculates the precise moment Supes hits the grown

inamilist

lol

my real exposure to batman comes through the live action tv show, so to me he is always this comical, almost satirical character

very underrated though

inamilist
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

in the all-star supes series lois blasts him with a green kryptonite lazer and he just kinda stands there and is like

"Oh, thanks for showing me im immune to kryptonite"

but ya, thats the allstar line :P

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by inamilist
in the all-star supes series lois blasts him with a green kryptonite lazer and he just kinda stands there and is like

"Oh, thanks for showing me im immune to kryptonite"

but ya, thats the allstar line :P

All-star Supes isn't mainstream Supes. He's less powerful, in fact. Why does that event apply?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

thats called a poorly written comic, he should definalty be toast after all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.