Can someone please help a nube out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyvokka
PLEASE ANY KMC PEOPLE OUT THERE IM A NUBE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey KMC folks out there this is Tyvokka. As you may have guessed by now I am a nube. I like Starwars stuff but I am not a crazed fan who pushed old ladies down to see Episode 3. I mean a light saber FX would be pretty cool if I had one and I do know the names of the Jedi that normal people know the names of like Plo Koon and Kit Fisto. So yeah if you people can be my friend and invite to forums and crap like that I'll like you but if you don't do anything in my appedemic I'm in here I'll hate you for the rest of my life and kill you. Happy Dance

Makedde
Erm, hello?

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

If you have any questions, shoot smile

ladygrim
hello welcome to kmc wink have fun

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Imperial_Samura
Let me and my smiley partners in crime extend to you a most salubrious of greetings. I am sure you will find the Star Wars forums a happening place, where any noob status will disappear quickly in a baptism of FIRE!!!! So enjoy!

clapping hi2 kicking wavey wheelchair pokey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.