Faramir Vs. Bormir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RvB]Tucker
Who do you think would win in a sword fight? Just swords, no bows magical crap, just a sword fight?

DanielLB
Boromir just

Flying High
well seen as faramir was more of an archer (wasnt he?) then i reckon boromir would win...

ESB - 1138
Faramir would win. He's a skilled ranger giving him melee and long ranged attacks. Faramir would slay Boromir like Boromir was slain in the Fellowship of the Ring.

RvB]Tucker
Fool. DId i NOT say that there owuld be no long range or magic? Did I NOT say that it would be one vs. one with swords?

Hello Friend
Then Boromir cuts his head off.

Darkman87
exactly

kamikz
Boromir.

LadyOfMirkwood9
Boromir

thefallen544
Boromir, I think he easily wins this one, whilst I prefer Faramir's character in a sword fight Boromir has the edge.

leifi98
Faramir wold win, if Boromir did not have his shield Faramir wold won easy.

But i think they are just like good.

ares834
Boromir wins easily. The guy was tough.

colossulrage
Why do you keep saying magic? neither of these characters did anything remotely magical.lol

leifi98
It was only a sword fight, that means no shield just swords, that means they are like good,
but Faramir would win.

leifi98
Because he is better.

leifi98
Beside Boromir was so weak the ring was taking over him.
Faramir was not tacked of the ring.

Birch_Tree

Stealth Moose
Both Faramir and Boromir were amazing warriors among Men, but in a direct, uncomplicated fight Boromir would have the physical edge. He was larger and stronger than his brother. Faramir, however, was wiser and had better willpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.