Who's the most underrated villain in Gotham?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
So, who is the most under- rated villain? Everyone rates Joker and Two Face really high, but some deadly foes are really scorned or even unknown! Please say if your vote isnt there smokin'

Etrigan
Well, I know pretty much instantly who you're thinking of! *cough*Zsasz*cough*

I'd probably say KGBeast. He was awesome, should appear more often.

And Steeljacket is cool...

But I vote for Beast.

WrathfulDwarf
Calendar Man

Very underrated and his latest apperance was in The Long Halloween.

atharpina
I like Zsasz and Firefly.

wuTa
where's killer croc?....i already said who i think is the most underated but i voted anyways

Gregory
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'd probably say KGBeast. He was awesome, should appear more often.

KGBeast suffers from a terrible case of comic-villian syndrome. That's when some villains starts out a huge, terrible menace who the hero barely beats, or even loses to, and then by his fifth or so appearance, he's getting his ass kicked by teenage sidekicks.

Rafkins_Warning
How 'bout the Condiment King!

LOL! Just kidding...

I always liked the Mad Hatter... you don't see much of ol' Jervis anymore... I'd like to see him in a movie... I think he's earned some cinema play.

NoFate007
Mad Hatter and Firefly could be doing so much more damage than they do...particularly MH.

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by NoFate007
Mad Hatter and Firefly could be doing so much more damage than they do...particularly MH.

I agree... Firefly got jipped and Mad Hatter doesn't do as much damage as we all know he could... they need a reprieve!

Knightfall93
Actually, Etrigan, I voted KGBeast because he is THE MAN! How the hell did Robin beat him!? How did Robin (not even properly trained yet) defeat King Snake too... shit, I forgot King Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.