Through the Barrier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran

Corran
Is anyone going to comment on what is wrong or right with this?

Syren
I think I may have seen this piece before... I can't recall my exact reaction but I still think it's wonderful.

I really like the consistent rhythm, although I personally prefer poems with a more jagged flow to them. I think it's a great effort and it's really good to see you sharing it with everyone. I'd like to see more, if you have any wink

Coldfire
I agree with Sy; great effort! happy I'd also like to see some more yes

Corran
Originally posted by Syren
I think I may have seen this piece before... I can't recall my exact reaction but I still think it's wonderful.

I really like the consistent rhythm, although I personally prefer poems with a more jagged flow to them. I think it's a great effort and it's really good to see you sharing it with everyone. I'd like to see more, if you have any wink Awww thanks, you always make me feel special and wanted wink

bogen
yeah, nice ryming man.
and did you keep all the lines roughly the same length on porpose?

Syren
Originally posted by Corran
Awww thanks, you always make me feel special and wanted wink

Long time no speak cry

It's a beautiful piece... and where have you been? hug

Machete_Guy
kisssadwalkweepwinkissinlovein_love

Coldfire
Originally posted by Machete_Guy
kisssadwalkweepwinkissinlovein_love
MG! eek! Long time no talkie! hug

Corran
Originally posted by bogen
yeah, nice ryming man.
and did you keep all the lines roughly the same length on porpose? Nope not on purpose, it was just how it flowed in my twisted head.

jlee17xoxo412
nice stuff. i like how it's sort of two faced because the person seem really happy and like he has it together when really he or she is falling apart.
Nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.