Where do your socks go????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i wanna know were the heck our socks go when we wash and dry them i mean i was washing 10 of my fav. sock and i only got 9 back.. i was piised any one got any clues??

_Sanctuary_
Don't mistake coincidence for fate no expression

Ness
what ... im just talking about sock being eattin by dryers.. not fate???

rickyduck
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Don't mistake coincidence for fate no expression

laughing laughing

Corran
It's one of the most common preconceptions that washing machines and dryers run on electricity alone. The modern day machines are actually all hybrid machines to conserve energy, similar to the hybrid cars that are being developed and brought out. All the modern machines use less electricity than their older counterparts but the downside to this is that they need to eat socks to fuel themselves.

Beckspistol
well, i belive there is a god for socks. His name is socko.
and whenever the time has come for a sock, Socko calls them up to sockheaven to rest with him eternally. when he shouts, a sock disappeares of this world to live in a better. thats why sometimes are socks gone without any reason.

Maya Zurak
laughing you guys are crazeeey

Yumcarrots
my socks have holes in sad

Corran
Originally posted by Yumcarrots
my socks have holes in sad That's so you can put you feet into the top of them, Dah!

Violet_Byatch
I'm really weird when it comes to my socks, bras, and panties. With my socks, i change them everyday and as soon as I take them off I roll them up and put them in my Undergarment hamper. Every other day I was them and then when they're dry I spend about 15 minutes matching everything up and putting it away.

I'm a freak I know

Corran
Originally posted by Violet_Byatch
I'm really weird when it comes to my socks, bras, and panties. With my socks, i change them everyday and as soon as I take them off I roll them up and put them in my Undergarment hamper. Every other day I was them and then when they're dry I spend about 15 minutes matching everything up and putting it away.

I'm a freak I know No, it pretty much sounds normal to me.

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Corran
That's so you can put you feet into the top of them, Dah!

duuuh

Corran
lookaround

redcaped
No where, I wear the same pair for weeks sick

Corran
Originally posted by redcaped
No where, I wear the same pair for weeks sick Eventually they WILL get up and walk away themselves.

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Corran
Eventually they WILL get up and walk away themselves.

laughing out loud

Bun Bun
My socks dissappear into the deep black hole along with lost homework and hamsters. yes

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Ness
i wanna know were the heck our socks go when we wash and dry them i mean i was washing 10 of my fav. sock and i only got 9 back.. i was piised any one got any clues??

in the washer and the either in the dryer or clothesline and then the drawer and then our feet and then the dirty clothes and then repeat.

is it comprehensible.....

Bloigen
I keep my socks on the same website.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Violet_Byatch

I'm a freak I know

Do you have OCD?

DarkC
Originally posted by Ness
You see, there's a sock community. And what happened was that your alpha sock ate one of your beta socks.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. Forum socks get discovered by the mods and thrown hella far into the sun.

Sock socks occasionally sacrifice members of their community to the dark forces of the clothes world in order to stop them from taking over - these forces include flairs, suspenders and clothes belonging to girl friends. They get everywhere. Totally disrupt neat sock drawers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.