What stores sell anime the cheapest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Sam goody that rip off store charges 30 dollars for an anime with 4 nasty episodes mad

Where else can I got to get anime thats like 20 dollars ? ( name some stores please)

No we are not discussing things like how you can get it online shifty

Lana
Best Buy would be your best bet. That's where I get most of my DVDs and CDs.

Sam Goody is a ripoff with CDs and DVDs.

darkridr
If it isn't at Wal-Mart, you don't need it.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Target is a good place too, but I'm not sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for though. Over the years theyve been selling more and more anime tittles, but only the most popular like FMA, Dragon Ball/z/gt, Fruits Basket, X, Noir etc. I mostly buy my anime off of ebay or half.com, imports for like a 25 episodes series is around $22 and if you want the real stuff half.com sells it for like around $50 or less, going to the stores is just too expensive for me since I like buying box sets n stuff ^_^

Lana
Originally posted by darkridr
If it isn't at Wal-Mart, you don't need it.

You can't find crap at Wal-Mart.

Sometimes you can at Target, but it's usually just whatever's really popular at the moment.

Best Buy is still your best bet if you want a good selection.

Cyber Ninja
How much they cost there ? 20 ? The only reason I ever bought at Sam rip off is because they accually had everything. Other stores only have dbz and full metal panic ....plus they have one volume and the others are missing.

WrathfulDwarf
Barnes & Noble only if they have a discount and own a readers advantage. Some comic book stores sell manga pretty cheap.

Lana
Manga's always the same price unless you get a discount from the store; DVD prices vary from store to store.

Cheapest place I've gotten manga is the end of the day at an anime convention, they have everything discounted to try and sell laughing out loud I was picking them up for $5 each instead of the $10 they normally cost.

WrathfulDwarf
I used to buy region 2 anime dvds. But not anymore....my multi region dvd broke. sad

Lana
That sucks.

I can change the region on my computer's DVD player, but I can only do it 10 times before it's stuck What the f**k? one day I'll get a multi-region DVD player...then I could get all those DVDs in the Exhibit Hall at Anime Central!

Hmm...wonder if I'll have time to even go in there this year...

Cyber Ninja
Ques es multi region ?what does it do

XxILuvVegetaxX
Yeah best buy is probably the best place to go, but I haven't been there in a while, I think they charge $30 per volume (at least where im from)

The only thing I hate about imports is that sometimes my dvd player freezes. Well every dvd has a region, like 1 works for US and Canada, 0 is world wide i thnk, umm does that make sense?

Originally posted by Lana
That sucks.

I can change the region on my computer's DVD player, but I can only do it 10 times before it's stuck What the f**k? one day I'll get a multi-region DVD player...then I could get all those DVDs in the Exhibit Hall at Anime Central!

Hmm...wonder if I'll have time to even go in there this year...

Me too... someday!

Cyber Ninja
Oh ok. I guess I never had that problem . But for video games you do need a freeloader if imported. Anyway yeah that makes sense since the stores name is best buy so why wouldn't it be the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.