wud spidey be as gud a hero in britain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
Ok we all know wot spidey can do in america web slingin to save the day.... but wot if he was bitten in britain and he lived in britain????
there aint many tall buildins for him to web sling on so wud he still be an effective hero?

who?-kid
If he changes his fighting style a bit, he'll do okay.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by streekz
Ok we all know wot spidey can do in america web slingin to save the day.... but wot if he was bitten in britain and he lived in britain????
there aint many tall buildins for him to web sling on so wud he still be an effective hero? No. NYC makes him authentic.

streekz
he wud still have his same skills just wudnt be able to web sling basically

Spideys Sister
he wud still have his same skills just wudnt be able to web sling basically Authentic. He was born in NYC. He went to russia once. The france. Then Africa.

streekz
yeah but wot if he was born in britain and mj lived there wot then? goblin on glider unless he cud fly how wud he catch him?

streekz
by the way cool sig

Spideys Sister
We'd give Spidey a jet pack.

steverules
Didn't they have a comic where he went to London?

streekz
london is the only place wiv tall buildings and not many i only bin once to london.
if it was birmingham or liverpool then he wud need flyin wings or a jet pack.....

streekz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
We'd give Spidey a jet pack.

wot about a spider glider?
wudnt a jet pack burn is a$$? laughing

Spideys Sister
Spider butt laughing out loud

DBZ MAN
London would be his swinging nest. just like NY is his swinging nest.

streekz
his butt wud luk like a spiders afta he burns it................... laughing out loud

H. S. 6
I would appreciate it if you wrote in English. smile

willRules
spidey would be respected in britain and his life would be easier because there is no daily bugle and virtually no gun crime.........

DBZ MAN
Well in London there is some gun crime..and Manchester laughing
Oh and H. S. 6..He is English rotflmao!

SpyCspider
his wisecracks would be laughed at if he ever came to the US (cuz we're such haters here).

nm the wisecracks, his accent alone. cool

DBZ MAN
Hey..I'm English AND come from England too and thats just stereotypical BS yes

SpyCspider
^yes it is

but you know it would happen.
I told you we Americans are mean. =P

DBZ MAN
We could say something Stereotypical as 'all americans have a low IQ and in return those people might reply saying well you have mankey teeth.
all in all it's childish and the term 'we' only speaks to a minority of people.
I could say that we Britts arn't that friendly towards you either but Can i really speak for the WHOLE of England??
btw, your Girls dig our accents stick out tongue

SpyCspider
relax, i was just interpreting how a British Spidey would be seen in America, given our stereotypical inclination to mock Brits as spread by the stereotypical media.

Just like I know your saying "your girls dig our accents" is not speaking for the whole of US either. I hope. wink

peace

Knightfall93
F**k you, you god damn stereotypical yank! I WILL be straight with you, a lot of brits actually HATE yanks but yanks always give the impression of being kinda dim witted, clueless but friendly people with corny accents...

Knightfall93
Howwdy, partner, put it there!

Knightfall93
LMAO

Tekno Boy
Yo, chill down, man. He didn't mean any harm.

Tekno Boy
there aint many tall buildins for him to web sling on so wud he still be an effective hero?

London has tall buildings. He could fight crime there.

What if he was bitten by a spider that walks on water. He could travel around using the river Thames. laughing out loud

Knightfall93
LOL, bad ass! but he'd mutate into Pollution Bug!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
We could say something Stereotypical as 'all americans have a low IQ and in return those people might reply saying well you have mankey teeth.
all in all it's childish and the term 'we' only speaks to a minority of people.
I could say that we Britts arn't that friendly towards you either but Can i really speak for the WHOLE of England??
btw, your Girls dig our accents stick out tongue Not this girl. Now that's alittle too sterotyped. I will admitt I'm a sterotype, but I'm mild on it. I don't bash everyone fron Europe or canada Because that's where they're from. I don't do that. I'm saying in general terms avoiding the sterotpicalness of this, Spidey could be in London but it wouldn't be as effective as it is when he's in NY.

Knightfall93
That's true. The worst bad guy would be Tony blair

SpyCspider
Originally posted by Knightfall93
F**k you, you god damn stereotypical yank! I WILL be straight with you, a lot of brits actually HATE yanks but yanks always give the impression of being kinda dim witted, clueless but friendly people with corny accents...

wow, Knightfall93...another elegant post.

I wonder what the moderators would think. wink

Just a warning.

That's true. The worst bad guy would be Tony blair
stick out tongue

streekz
wow this thread as took a nasty turn ova britain n america, firstly bein british doesnt make u english, i dont hate americans.............
i cud imagine tony blair as the green goblin........... laughing out loud
pollution bug?????????????????? wudnt that be a bad guy??????????

streekz
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
London has tall buildings. He could fight crime there.

What if he was bitten by a spider that walks on water. He could travel around using the river Thames. laughing out loud

instead of web slingin he cud water ski.......... laughing

Knightfall93
Pollution Bug? a bad guy? If he was a hero who travelled the thames, he'd be polluted, all right, matey!

streekz
laughing out loud

pacmaniac
he comes over to our beatiful little peace of paradise in ish somewherebtween90and120

Knightfall93
I bet he takes the piss...

Spideys Sister
Pollution Bug? a bad guy? If he was a hero who travelled the thames, he'd be polluted, all right, matey! Pollution Bug lives in Jersey

streekz
laughing out loud u jokin rite?????????

Spideys Sister
You don't know that....

streekz
You don't know that....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......................................
I have little exposure to the comic book world, grew up likin spidey n marvel characters but dont no all the characters and the ones i do no i dont no all the powers....................... sad

Spideys Sister
I'm joking...there's no such thing. God help us if there is.

pacmaniac
he foils a terrorist plot. basic storey:

gwen staceys farther gets killed in a spidey-do ock fight, gwen blames spidey

after a series of events, gwen cant take the whole spidey thing anymore, and thus goes to love with her aunt/uncle in the UK.

Peter plans to visit her and declare his undying love, but when he gets there, the plane hes on gets hijacked by terrorists. spidey has to fight them off, but then he realises that both him and spidey turning up at the same time would be a dead give-away, so he goes home without seeing gwen.

we then see gwen and her uncle watching the news, and gwen sees how much of a hero spidey is, and doesnt know what to think anymore (as per usual).

In the end, gwen goes back to visit peter.

during al this, robbi robertson is getting more and more suspicious about spidey and peter being one and the same.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DBZ MAN

and if England was the whole of Britain that might have made sense

no expression

pacmaniac
lol yeah

streekz
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

he forgot.............wales, scotland and n. ireland

roll eyes (sarcastic)

streekz
I'm joking...there's no such thing. God help us if there is.

u played me like a flute............. laughing out loud

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression
True, please excuse my Fault. The whole of the United Kingdom then. And thats excluding Northen Ireland.

SpyCspider
Pollution Bug lives in Jersey

HEY! i grew up in Jersey! Take that back....!

ah...who am i kidding, it's true. embarrasment

streekz
laughing out loud

Knightfall93
LMAO... first it was England VS USA now its NY vs Jersey! Fight fight fight!

streekz
LMAO... first it was England VS USA now its NY vs Jersey! Fight fight fight!

think i need to change the name of thread............. laughing

Arahan
He would be a special agent of the kingdom

"My name is Man, Spider-Man" laughing out loud

pacmaniac
laughing out loud

willRules
2guns

Spideys Sister
LMAO... first it was England VS USA now its NY vs Jersey! Fight fight fight! It's always been Jersey vs NY. It's second nature.

DBZ MAN
So does Peter in Ultimate spider-man vol 9, where he first fights the sandman, shortly after handling doc ock.

Knightfall93
So does Peter what?

DBZ MAN
whoops lol, he makes fun of Jersey

Knightfall93
Yeah! Go Peter!

streekz
well england make fun of wales n scotland make fun of england!!!!!
the internal war of britain? blink

streekz
Originally posted by Arahan
He would be a special agent of the kingdom

"My name is Man, Spider-Man" laughing out loud

agent double oh no the blair goblin is bak!!........ laughing
wot shall he do? confused

Knightfall93
Actually, England makes fun of scotland more. I ALWAYS take the piss of Scotland and a guy in my class now officially known as "wee Scotty McWaine"!

streekz
where are u from then?

Knightfall93
England

streekz
well that was ovious!! where in england? midlands? london?
and wot footy team u follow if any?

Knightfall93
i live in Lincolnshire and i support LIVERPOOL!

streekz
LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! yes

Knightfall93
You too? BAD ASS!

streekz
hell yeah!

streekz
fowler

streekz
would spidey still have the same villians in britain?
would they have the same goals or would they change?
they'd probably all wana go and kill the royal family, but saying that spidey would join them........... laughing out loud

Knightfall93
I'D JOIN THEM! Then again, the royal famly dont do anything nowadays so murdering Tony Blair wou;d be best but he's GG anyway so... AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Pete will become best mates with Ewan Blair

streekz
i'd join them but then screw them all, steal excalibur and rule britain spidey could be my jester.

pacmaniac
ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!!

god save our gracious queen,
god save our noble queen
god save the queen.
send, her, victorious!
happy, and, glourious!
looong, toooo, rain oooover us!
god save the queen!!

DBZ MAN
yes ..... no

streekz
confused

pacmaniac
and the queen dosnt do anything because we havent had a monarchy in england for over 200 years, more even.

this is subliminal message:

tony blair is a wan|<er

willRules
Originally posted by pacmaniac
this is subliminal message:

tony blair is a wan|<er

I think he is trying to tell us something confused

streekz
i think so. the queen is doin sumthin, shes tryin to last the longest on the throne............................in 100years time she will still be there skeleton and robes........... messed

Knightfall93
Originally posted by pacmaniac
ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!!

god save our gracious queen,
god save our noble queen
god save the queen.
send, her, victorious!
happy, and, glourious!
looong, toooo, rain oooover us!
god save the queen!!
Drip drip drop, the queen is raining over us. Or perhaps you meant... REIGN!?
Rule Britannia. Britannia rule the waves,
Briton's never never never, will be slaves! smokin'

streekz
well it does rain alot, but the queen could'nt rain over us............... unless she was hydro-queen.. eek! no surely not, the blair goblin and hydroqueen??????? british spidey would'nt stand a chance...........all them tax's.......................... laughing out loud

streekz
"Briton's never never never, will be slaves!"

??????????????
well im a brit and i slave at my work place so im sure somethins wrong there..................... confused

Knightfall93
I slave at school for not a penny! And I must fear the ever- present wrath of Blair- Goblin and Hydro- Queen! Then again... everyone knows the Blair Goblin's resources are supplied by the Bush-Pin!

DBZ MAN
Spider-Gentleman.....*shivers*

Knightfall93
LMAO!

DBZ MAN
"Wheres a Tux! any size
Catches Girls Just like Perles
LOOK OUT, heres come spider-Gentleman!!!"

Knightfall93
Wherever there's a cocktail p[arty! Here comes the Spider- Gentleman!

Knightfall93
Spider Gent, Spider Gernt, He can do anything a Spider bonded with a posh guy can,

streekz
laughing out loud

streekz
spidey is best friends with cap america, so would the british spidey be best friends with cap britain or would they be enemies? after all cap britain as an ego.!

streekz
sleep

Knightfall93
Hmmm... maybe he'd be best pals with Tony Goblin!

Knightfall93
have we all forgotten the Newton Gorilla, evolved from Isaac Nerwton's attempts to resurrect himself, it worked too well and he became a mad bum chwing ape!

streekz
oh no, spidey would be done for unless.........he went to richard branson aka virginman (the british version of ironman) and got a virgin suit to help him fight them evil foes......................... blink

Knightfall93
LMAO! Nice call...
Then there's Captain Manchester AKA Rio Ferdinand. He actually never went to his drug test because he was trying out a super- footballer serum that createst Captain Manchester! He has a deep sense of loyalty to his club and good sportsmanship!

Knightfall93
And the famous Terry Wogan was given an anti- aging formula and even now can still present TV/ rado at the age of 101!

Knightfall93
But in the DC Universe there's Super- IRA Man AKA Nicky Campbell of radio 1 fame, Bushman AKA Ray Mears (when his woodsman father was killed, Ray became Bushman, proclaiming lumberjacks to be a cowardly and superstticious lot) not to mention I- Pulled- A- Muscle- In -A- Flash W oman AKA Paula Radcliff.

streekz
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Knightfall93
Then there's The Green Fingers (AKA Alan Titchmarsh, he can make anything appear on grass using sheer will power and his trusty Power Rake)

streekz
is that with his sidekicks nipples n deep voice........? laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Who Robin?

streekz
robin?

streekz
think michael owen (plays football for real madrid) is the boy wonder
and wayne rooney is a young anakin skywalker he turned to the dark side............ laughing out loud

streekz
dont think spidey would be a photographer for a paper in britain,
he'd probably be photographer for a magazine based on the on goings of spiderman, with the cheif editor saying hes a criminal when everyone knows he's a gud guy!! wacko whistle

Spideys Sister
dont think spidey would be a photographer for a paper in britain,
he'd probably be photographer for a magazine based on the on goings of spiderman, with the cheif editor saying hes a criminal when everyone knows he's a gud guy!! wacko whistle Or secret spy!!!!

It's Parker...*sips tea* Peter Parker.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

streekz
stirred not shaken??

Knightfall93
Well I reckon my maths teacher is actually Carnage...

streekz
how you work that out?
is your teacher completely insane? wacko

Knightfall93
Yeah... he's scary!

Spideys Sister
He got red hair?

Knightfall93
Nooo... but he's myrderous and insane!n He actually ENJOYS bellowing at people and he's like... that far from snapping AND ASSAULTING SOMEBODY!!!

streekz
i dont think that makes him carnage, think he close to depression after teaching people who aint listening to him.......... laughing out loud next time you see him he will look like this........ messed

MuffinmanMike
Isn't Spidey much faster than an average human?

Not like Flash fast, but I imagine superstrength and agility would come together for at least a low level of superhuman speed.

Knightfall93
The ultimate speedster is... Pull- A- Muscle- In- A - Flash Woman alias Paula Radcliff! My maths teacher's been like that all year to everyone... maybe he's not quite as crazy as carnagee gbut 1 minute he's screaming in fury, the next he's singing one of hgis gay songs. I mean, what kinda normal peop nsings:
"I love fractions,
Fractions are our friends..."????
OK, maybe he's not ACTUALLY Carnage crazy but stll...

streekz
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wacko
are u sure u aint drove him to it?? laughing out loud

Knightfall93
Hey... i'm a good boy... most o' the time... I'm too scared to piss around in his classes!!! In case...

...He turns his hands into meat clvers!

streekz
well im sure your class mates are mutants you never know you could have colossus and iceman in your class..............but then that would mean.....................................your a mutant.... blink

Knightfall93
MUAH HA HA!!! I am truly the awesome bad ass Ultimaton mutant with unlimated power! MUAH HA HA!

streekz
i dont like your evil laf too much it makes you sound less powerful than you make out.. laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Isn't Spidey much faster than an average human?

Not like Flash fast, but I imagine superstrength and agility would come together for at least a low level of superhuman speed. Of course.Originally posted by streekz
i dont like your evil laf too much it makes you sound less powerful than you make out.. laughing out loud What the Hell are you two talking about?

Knightfall93
Muah ha ha.... malice, my dear girl, for I am the ultimately powered ultimate mutant... ULTIMATON!

streekz
Of course. What the Hell are you two talking about?

laughing out loud

i dont know.........
it must be us british people..
laughing

Spideys Sister
...Stereotype keeping mouth shut. no expression

streekz
laughing out loud

Knightfall93
LMAO, we Brits are CRAZY

Spideys Sister
Restraining....from hurting.....british.....feelings.....blowup

streekz
messed

Spideys Sister
laughing

streekz
us british people are cool people......everyone loves us!!!!!...............

NO!!! wait please..........! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!tomato

DBZ MAN
The hec!? This topic still exsists?

streekz
still exsists but it sort of gone off topic a lil... embarrasment

Spideys Sister
Where The F*** is Paola? She usally kills off pointless threads likje these.

streekz
i cant see how this thread is pointless??????????? its askin for peoples opinions if its unsucessful then i guess i should be killed off......but im sure there are people out there who wana have there say...

spidey is one of a few superheroes who would'nt be able to use his skill and powers has he does now..
if you take say wolverine, cyclops, archangel, punisher, daredevil.....these all have abilities that would still be used in britain or other places without any buildings in sight...but spidey web slings his way around, if the buildings aint that high then he would have a problem cause he would go splat on the concrete....

streekz
the point is........spidey benefits from web slinging not only does it get him round quicker, it also clears his head when he got problems which is all the time... so if he cant web sling then he loses this way of de-stressing, he would have to run on the roof tops or get a taxi... laughing out loud
i suppose only the people who live in britain will understand what im on about....

Knightfall93
Man, Britain sucks balls...

streekz
what??? britain as in the people in it??? i didnt know that...laughing out loud i must be the odd one out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.