Replies Column Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
What happened to the Link in the Replies Column for each thread that showed who had posted with what frequency? Is that just a minor error (link isn't there), and when will it be fixed? Thanks.

dave123
I would assume Razzle has taken it away for a while

Raz
It was causing the forums to lock up, so I had to disable it. Never found it a useful feature myself.

Cyber Ninja
ogod I loved that thing but now raz killed it. I feel retarded now.

dave123
I would have thought you'd have had that feeling for many years now...

botankus
Oh, so it's not going to be a feature again? I use it all the time in a few forums because some threads have about 3,000 replies and it's nice to see who has contributed to the threads and how much...easier to gauge their participation in it.

Deano
agreed

Raz
You may wish to use the "search by user" option offered on each thread. I know its not the same, but at least you can follow specific people.

Cyber Ninja
I still click it Raz and I look stupid since there is nothing there lol. I am use to clicking the replies thing.

Lana
Originally posted by Raz
You may wish to use the "search by user" option offered on each thread. I know its not the same, but at least you can follow specific people.

I like that feature big grin

T.M
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I still click it Raz and I look stupid since there is nothing there lol. I am use to clicking the replies thing.

ditto, I was just clicking it now laughing out loud

silly me. I liked that feature yes

Cyber Ninja
lol yeah I know

but the raz man himself has spoken

Cyber Ninja
*goes insane* sad

Can you please put it back Raz ?

I will give you a cookie droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Raz
cry
I like to keep up with who has the winning number of post counts in the Person with the most posts thread.

Cyber Ninja
Raz have mercy on us and bring it back please. cry

Raz
For the "greater good", I cannot.

Anyway, it may have a side affect and stop people "over posting" in certain threads in the OTF.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Raz
For the "greater good", I cannot.

Anyway, it may have a side affect and stop people "over posting" in certain threads in the OTF. sad

raz enjoys my suffering evil face

Clovie
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
sad

raz enjoys my suffering evil face I doubt he cares about your existance much enough to notice your suffering..

I have stupid question..
if it is not working..
why can I see the link?
even though it's givving this note.."Sorry, this has been disabled due to limited server resources." but link is still there.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Clovie
I doubt he cares about your existance much enough to notice your suffering..

I have stupid question..
if it is not working..
why can I see the link?
even though it's givving this note.."Sorry, this has been disabled due to limited server resources." but link is still there. laughing out loud that was just cold cry raz do to like sus cry

Raz
Originally posted by Clovie
I have stupid question..
if it is not working..
why can I see the link?
even though it's givving this note.."Sorry, this has been disabled due to limited server resources." but link is still there. Which style are you using?

Clovie
Originally posted by Raz
Which style are you using? star wars black purplequeen1

and link is visible only from user CP..

Cyber Ninja
*begs Raz to bring it back* *bribes raz with cookie*

Koala MeatPie
WHAT!?

Where was it!?

Never herd of this before.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WHAT!?

Where was it!?

Never herd of this before.

Deano
bring it back!big grin

Vinny Valentine
You know how you could click on the amount of posts in a thread, and see who posts and the amount from each member? Well I can't do it anymore, and I'm just wondering if its just me or if everyone can't...if so will it come back?

Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t390580.html

erm

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Raz
It was causing the forums to lock up, so I had to disable it. Never found it a useful feature myself. it kept threads like mine going.

T.M
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
it kept threads like mine going.

Your threads obviously suck if this feature was all that was keeping them going..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.