PhoenixForce & Thanos(hotu) vs Beyonder(classic) & Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
a lot of power here.

no limitations, they battle in a universe seperate from their own realities.

and Beyonder is the original Beyonder who said and i quote, "I am more powerful than everything in the multi-verse combined", not that retconned crap story.

who will win?

GalacticStorm
Phoenix and Thanos. They both have better feats than either of their opponents. Pre ret Beyonder was hot stuff in his day his feats have since been surpassed.

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix and Thanos. They both have better feats than either of their opponents. Pre ret Beyonder was hot stuff in his day his feats have since been surpassed.

really?

beyonder was more powerful than the entire marvel multi-verse combined,
what feat is greater than that?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr Master
really?

Just words. He has no feats to back them up. His feats have since been beaten by the IG, HOTU and Phoenix.

Mr Master
really?

this isn't an exaggeration, Phoenix existed when Beyonder appeared, and evidently marvel considered the Beyonder more powerful than anything otherwise it would not have been written in.

thoughts?

Mr Master
Just words. He has no feats to back them up. His feats have since been beaten by the IG, HOTU and Phoenix.

i agree, they where words, his and others,
yet i trully believe when marvel wrote that in they meant it.
but perhaps at the time there wasn't a sensible way of portraying that kind of power and so destroying a galaxy with a mere thought was assumed to be representation enough, obviously nowadays every hee haw and his mother can rearrange reality so comic book writers are demanded to come up with more clever ways of presenting all powerful feats.

GalacticStorm
this isn't an exaggeration, Phoenix existed when Beyonder appeared, and evidently marvel considered the Beyonder more powerful than anything otherwise it would not have been written in.

thoughts?

All what matters is on panel evidence. Thats all we have to go on when considering these versus matches. Beyonder has been surpassed. The aforementioned forces have him beat feats wise. Phoenix did exist when Pre retcon Beyonder was around however he faced only Rachel.

Mordum
That was just a phoenix host not the whole phoenix force. The beyonder struggled throughout the whole series against all his enemies and was defeated in the end. Thanos didnt even break a sweat when he defeated everyone and gave up his power willingly.

Sir Whirlysplat
All what matters is on panel evidence. Thats all we have to go on when considering these versus matched. Beyonder has been surpassed. The aforementioned forces have him beat feats wise. Phoenix did exist when Pre retcon Beyonder was around however he faced only Rachel.

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it?

Another flop attempt at humour. sad Give it up old man. Its really not your thing. smile

Mr Master
in any case, if he was more powerful than the entire multi-verse combined(on panel)he was more powerful than Thanos and Phoenix.

Thanos himself said thotu wasn't the greatest power there was,
and Phoenix i can see being iether equal or beneath him but not above,
Phoenix's grandiose feat was when she held the multi-verse incheck from it somehow being destroyed, right off the bat this gives her multi-versal jurisdiction and more because she actually contained it from being destroyed if i'm correct.

Beyonder professed to be more powerful than the multi-verse combined, and we all know he was originally from beyond this multi-verse, so he automatically gets multi-versal jurisdiction, but more aswell because he actually claimed to be able to destroy the marvel multi-verse in his monologue.

if you haven't read it, i can post the whole thing if you want.

Sir Whirlysplat
Another flop attempt at humour. sad Give it up old man. Its really not your thing. smile

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

GalacticStorm
in any case, if he was more powerful than the entire multi-verse combined(on panel)he was more powerful than Thanos and Phoenix.

Thanos himself said thotu wasn't the greatest power there was,
and Phoenix i can see being iether equal or beneath him but not above,
Phoenix's grandiose feat was when she held the multi-verse incheck from it somehow being destroyed, right off the bat this gives her multi-versal jurisdiction and more because she actually contained it from being destroyed if i'm correct.

Beyonder professed to be more powerful than the multi-verse combined, and we all know he was originally from beyond this multi-verse, so he automatically gets multi-versal jurisdiction, but more aswell because he actually claimed to be able to destroy the marvel multi-verse in his monologue.

if you haven't read it, i can post the whole thing if you want.

Beyonder claimed alot of things but never once performed a feat to support his words. All we can go on is what he did in the comics.

Sir Whirlysplat
Beyonder claimed alot of things but never once performed a feat to support his words. All we can go on is what he did in the comics.

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.

Ex11B
laughing ..I love this forum

GalacticStorm
Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Its quite hilarious that you have nothing better to do with your evenings than seek me out on threads to post garbage in some misguided attempt to get your own back for past spankings in multiple threads sad

Give it up old guy. Noone cares. This is just plain embarassing embarrasment

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mordum
That was just a phoenix host not the whole phoenix force. The beyonder struggled throughout the whole series against all his enemies and was defeated in the end. Thanos didnt even break a sweat when he defeated everyone and gave up his power willingly.

Beyonder didn't really struggle first of all but marvel made it entertaining so drama had to play a part. Every comic would of ended in one panel maybe two, had the Beyonder been written to his potential, and that would of been boring.
Yet when he bumped into the abstracts and killed death, this is forrgotten.
He killed death, and then brought her back, with whims of thought, this is one of the well written Beyonder feats.

Beyonder was something new when he came out, and power on his scale had never been, marvel did the best they could to have the power of "god"(Beyonder) deal with mortals, immortals, cosmics and deities, there was only so much they could allow him to display in power since everyone else was so insignificant to him, hence the melodrama.

Sir Whirlysplat
Its quite hilarious that you have nothing better to do with your evenings than seek me out on threads to post garbage in some misguided attempt to get your own back for past spankings in multiple threads sad

Give it up old guy. Noone cares. This is just plain embarassing embarrasment When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Mr Master

this was funny. lol

Sir Whirlysplat
this was funny. lol

Thanks wink

GalacticStorm
Thanks wink

Do you feel better now mate? laughing out loud

Mr Master

never performed a feat? are you kidding? seriously.

He had all the bacteria-organic and non-organic matter-from inanimate objects to the most ifinitesimal particle in the universe bowing down to him, not to mention every hero and villian that had been created till that time.

this is just a taste, if you know Beyonder you know there's much more.

Sir Whirlysplat
Do you feel better now mate? laughing out loud

Nah, abusing you never loses its appeal or entertainment value wink

GalacticStorm
never performed a feat? are you kidding? seriously.

He had all the bacteria-organic and non-organic matter-from inanimate objects to the most ifinitesimal particle in the universe bowing down to him, not to mention every hero and villian that had been created till that time.

this is just a taste, if you know Beyonder you know there's much more.

He claimed to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. What feat did he perform to conclusively support this. What did he ever do that noone in Marvel has ever shown to be capable of doing?

Xplosive
Phoenix & THOTU wins this. Lucifer would look so helpess here.

Mr Master
He claimed to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. What feat did he perform to conclusively support this. What did he ever do that noone in Marvel has ever shown to be capable of doing?

I just told you a few posts ago why i think marvel didn't out do themselves when it came to displaying Beyonder's power, but i also told you that even though they didn't show him with feats being more powerful than everything in the multi-verse combined, just by him being written to say this, affirms him as what he claimed.
and anything less than that was simply to give the series drama.
But the true original Beyonder knocks mighty Galactus like a child in what was it one page or two panels?

Beyonder when he made himself master of all there is on earth.

"With just a thought I subject all who live to my will without resistance, without a doubt... without exception !
Why should I limit my control to humans and other higher life-forms ? I can bring even the bacteria and viruses under my control !
And why stop there ? Even inanimate matter can be controlled ! How simple to seize control of every molecule, every atom, every particle of substance in the world !
Now... everything is mine !
I own everything, I rule everything, I control everything -- virtually, every particle of matter and erg of energy on this planet -- ! And yet I am uncontent!"

GalacticStorm
I just told you a few posts ago why i think marvel didn't out do themselves when it came to displaying Beyonder's power, but i also told you that even though they didn't show him with feats being more powerful than everything in the multi-verse combined, just by him being written to say this, affirms him as what he claimed.
and anything less than that was simply to give the series drama.
But the true original Beyonder knocks mighty Galactus like a child in what was it one page or two panels?

Beyonder when he made himself master of all there is on earth.

"With just a thought I subject all who live to my will without resistance, without a doubt... without exception !
Why should I limit my control to humans and other higher life-forms ? I can bring even the bacteria and viruses under my control !
And why stop there ? Even inanimate matter can be controlled ! How simple to seize control of every molecule, every atom, every particle of substance in the world !
Now... everything is mine !
I own everything, I rule everything, I control everything -- virtually, every particle of matter and erg of energy on this planet -- ! And yet I am uncontent!"

But this is both your speculation and his words which are unsupported on panel. Those things are useless in a debate where on panel evidence is the be all and end all.

His feats are surpassed by both Phoenix and Thanos. Thats all we have to go on. Speculation isnt good enough.

Sir Whirlysplat
But this is both your speculation and his words which are unsupported on panel. Those things are useless in a debate where on panel evidence is the be all and end all.

His feats are surpassed by both Phoenix and Thanos. Thats all we have to go on. Speculation isnt good enough.

Whom am I calling "stupid"? I don't know. What's your name?

Mr Master

uhh no, he did do that on panel:

And why stop there ? Even inanimate matter can be controlled ! How simple to seize control of every molecule, every atom, every particle of substance in the world!"

These aren't just words, you should know this was shown on panel, it's the other thing that's not on panel, him demonstrating what he said, which was I am more powerful than everything in the multi-verse combined.

anyway i'm about to raise the bar this battle is lobsided.
new thread in a sec.

Mordum
I have all the pre-rec beyonder comics he aint special. He may have knocked galactus off his feet but he quickly got back up and was ready to beat the beyonder down but then doom happened.

Mider
classic beyonder shouldnt be in any threads GS when he died he released power sevel hundred times that of the multiverse combined and i have the comic it does state that in plain words thats why i say that guys like classic beyonder, the spectre, and people like that dont belong in threads, classic beyonder might very well be more powerful then the supreme being in MU and DCU less they can both crush multiverses with a sneeze.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
classic beyonder shouldnt be in any threads GS when he died he released power sevel hundred times that of the multiverse combined and i have the comic it does state that in plain words thats why i say that guys like classic beyonder, the spectre, and people like that dont belong in threads, classic beyonder might very well be more powerful then the supreme being in MU and DCU less they can both crush multiverses with a sneeze.

thannnnk you..

why do others sleep on Beyonder when he was clearly the most powerful being ever.
please, can you post some scans.

Mr Master
I have all the pre-rec beyonder comics he aint special. He may have knocked galactus off his feet but he quickly got back up and was ready to beat the beyonder down but then doom happened.

Galactus was going to beat down someone who destroyed a galaxy with a thought, i don't think so.

Mordum
If you would have read it like i have because i actually have the comics....cough....he was gonna use his ship to power himself up and fight the beyonder.

Mider
i thought galactus was going to eat the planet after eating his ship not fight the beyonder anyway doom did get all that power and he lost to the beyonder and was being skinned alive only reason he stole the beyonders power is cause of that special device he had in his power same old crap he did to galactus doesnt mean he's more powerful then galactus and the first time that beyonder and galactus fought beyonder brushed him off like a insect so hard he was unconscience.

Mr Master
If you would have read it like i have because i actually have the comics....cough....he was gonna use his ship to power himself up and fight the beyonder.

I did read the comic, and that doesn't mean your right, your speculating on whether or not Galactus would have had enough powerup to beat down Beyonder, even then Galactus at full potential(not that it would have made him that)would only be universal scale, while Beyonder was more powerful than the multi-verse combined.

Mider
galactus with that power of his ship was basically in doom and doom lost to the beyonder but got his power anyway cause the beyonder got close enough for the device on dooms chest to be activated no other reason doom said he tried to win power to power but beyonder just kept powering up even higher that doom couldnt do anything and i think he was going to use that power to eat the planet (galactus) so he would win the secret wars in order to finally have his hunger cured.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
galactus with that power of his ship was basically in doom and doom lost to the beyonder but got his power anyway cause the beyonder got close enough for the device on dooms chest to be activated no other reason doom said he tried to win power to power but beyonder just kept powering up even higher that doom couldnt do anything and i think he was going to use that power to eat the planet (galactus) so he would win the secret wars in order to finally have his hunger cured.

it's been a while since I read SW, so thanx for clearing that up, thsy really underestimate the Beyonder,
hey Mider do you have those comics digitally?

Mordum
I have them all available tell what scan you want and ill post it.

Mr Master
I have them all available tell what scan you want and ill post it.

Hey Mordum, I would love if you could send me those issues through a messenger, I have aol - and msn instant messenger.

Mordum
Give me your name and stuff so i can add you on msn messenger.

Mr Master

it's [email protected]

Mr Master

I'll have to put you as a buddy aswell, what's yours?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.