The year is 1999....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
(WD is trapped in a time warp and cannot get out of the year 1999)

Do you Yahoo? Woah! The Phantom Menace, The Matrix and Fight Club are indeed the best films of the year! Have you guys seen that new reality quiz show "Who wants to be a millionare"?

You guys better be prepare for Y2K. All your computers are gonna crash! And have you listen to the new single by Limp Bizkit? I love Nookie! I love my Playstation!

(Your mission, you must help WD return to 2006. Tell him what happen during the last years so that he can remenber things. Please no tragedies or disasters. sad Help WD return to the present)

JacopeX
Well, Brazil won the world cup in 2002 world cup which is gonna take place in Kore/Japan

rickyduck
yes

And theres like, loads of wallace and grommit films

rickyduck
And halo

H. S. 6
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Do you Yahoo? Woah! The Phantom Menace, The Matrix and Fight Club are indeed the best films of the year! Have you guys seen that new reality quiz show "Who wants to be a millionare"?

You guys better be prepare for Y2K. All your computers are gonna crash! And have you listen to the new single by Limp Bizkit? I love Nookie! I love my Playstation!

(Your mission, you must help WD return to 2006. Tell him what happen during the last years so that he can remenber things. Please no tragedies or disasters. sad Help WD return to the present)

I would if I cared, but you're probably better off in '99 anyway. happy

WrathfulDwarf
What is Halo? blink

dave123
In the confusion caused by Y2K, a young man by the name of Dave rose forth and took control - but he was unable to be trusted with power. His lust for it has seen the lives of many cut short erm

Vinny Valentine
Oh My God, Ozzy just bit off my babys head!

BackFire
Just stay back there, it's better. After some shitheads flew planes into the world trade centers everything went down hill.

rickyduck
What is Halo? blink

It is a game where you are on a halo like world and you shoot the shit out of aliens

rickyduck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh My God, Ozzy just bit off my babys head!

no expression

JacopeX
oh and the Xbox and Xbox 360!!! there video game systems, its way betta thasn nintendo 64 iight

dave123

(Your mission, you must help WD return to 2006. Tell him what happen during the last years so that he can remenber things. Please no tragedies or disasters. sad Help WD return to the present) Marty whatever you do - do NOT interfere with your past self!

Or touch your present self, either stick out tongue

http://backtothefuture.t35.com/1955_doc_dp.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by rickyduck
It is a game where you are on a halo like world and you shoot the shit out of aliens

That might be something I'd like! eek!

(is working WD is regaining his memory and starting to break free!)

Originally posted by dave123
Marty whatever you do - do NOT interfere with your past self!

Or touch your present self, either stick out tongue

http://backtothefuture.t35.com/1955_doc_dp.jpg

laughing out loud

rickyduck
And then, they made a sequel! And it was one of the greatest games ever! (oh, and dont forgot, they made a movie of Lord of The Rings!)

JacopeX
and KMC eek!

rickyduck
Yep!

rickyduck
Dont forget live8

JacopeX
Originally posted by JacopeX
and KMC eek!

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Pirates of the Caribbean

James Bond Series

Matrix Movies,

Terminator,

Tarantino Movies,

Ninja Turtles

And all the movies except James bond, matrix, and terminator, all the suck!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.