Carnage VS Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Who Wins?

I say Carnage.

TheKahn
Doom easily.

tiakocom
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doom easily.

this is an insult to doom...what can carnage do to him? wink

Darth Kal-El
Dr. Doom wins

Private Pion
Even if Doom fails, he wins! HE IS DOOM!

Vinny Valentine
Carnage would kill him wink

spideycarnage
the question is wat is doom gonna do to carnage without prep?

inamilist
lol

why not ask FF vs carnage

he is the man, but no way he takes doom

spideycarnage
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

why not ask FF vs carnage

he is the man, but no way he takes doom
thumb up

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Shoot him in the face with his lasers.

spideycarnage
carnage can doge lazers, he has spider sence. if he gets close to doom hes doom is doomed!

inamilist
carnage can doge lazers, he has spider sence. if he gets close to doom hes doom is doomed!

until doom puts up his force field and flys out of range

hes too versatile for carnage to take out

seriously, carnage is one of my all time favs, id love to see him ring the good doctors neck, but without a suprise attack I think doom has faced way tougher nuts than him

K Von Doom

turn him into a rabbit then pull him out of a hat

Swanky-Tuna
Did Carnage get upgraded to having an actual spider sense? I thought he was just really fast and could see 360. Either way, he's got a forcefield, like inamilist said, and use his ritzy targeting computer and finger lasers.

Tha C-Master
He gave the FF and spiderman AND venom trouble... though honestly I don't see him beating doom... doom is pretty versatile.

samishe
Carnage will find the way to cut Doom's head.

who?-kid
I think it would be a cool fight. Without prep, and with his usual weapons/gadgets, I think Doom will have a pretty hard time against Carnage.

Of course, one of the two fighters will have to fall in the end, and it won't be Doom. But still a cool fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.