JLU's Darkseid vs. X-men evolution's Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
JLU's Darkseid vs. X-men evolution's Apocalypse

both are animated version is someone's confused

no prep
standard rules apply

Private Pion
Hmph. Darkseid still wins, despite being so puny.

Black Adam
I want to go for Darkseid but since I never saw the evolution pocky in action I really can't comment.

What did evolution do that proved he was so powerful? Was he as good as the old TAS Apocalypse?

Sixth_Winged
oohh.. you didn't? He was by-far the coolest and most badass version of him without the uncessecary hyping IMO. He's even flying

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
oohh.. you didn't. He was by-far the coolest and most badass version of him.

What did he do?

jrodslam
well it depends on which version of Apoc your talking about.

There was the super uber one, who was still in Egyptian getups. The one who stopped all the X-Men AND Brotherhood with just wave of the hand. Then when Mags rose to try and stop him, Apoc took him out with a look. That was badass.

Then we have Ajobberlypse. The one who recieved the armor and took over the sentinel's body. But then got locked away by Rouge and Wolverine i think it was. Bah!!

If its Egyptian looking En, then he wins imo.
If its armored classic looking En, he loses bad.

Sixth_Winged
the uber one. He looked ugly as hell but he's sure damn powerful. Of course they are actually one and the same, the only thing that made his amored form bad was how he was finally defeated. But didn't rogue get some uber powerup before doing that?

Black Adam
i think the omega effect might give him trouble.

unless he covers Darkseids eyes.......bah!!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
the uber one. He looked ugly as hell but he's sure damn powerful. Of course they are actually one and the same, the only thing that made his amored form bad was how he was finally defeated. But didn't rogue get some uber powerup before doing that?

To be honest with you, i think the armor powerd him down. Rogue did have a powerup in a way. She had all the powers she absorbed still contained. However, that shouldnt have been a problem for Apocalypse at all. Thats no excuse. In uber form he disposed of Mags, Prof.X, Pyro, Iceman, Colossus, Jean, etc. with only a wave of a hand!!!

brainchild81
Apoc was a beast on that show(everybody was tuff and/or cool. That show was underrated). 'Seid has been Supes animated b**ch since the STAS days. Apoc 10/10

stormfront13
he also had the best horseman

1)storm
2)mystique
3)magneto
4)xavier

^^on evolution, they were supposed to be the worlds four most powerful mutants, after apocolypse, and he claimed them as his horsemen.

brainchild81
Originally posted by stormfront13
he also had the best horseman

1)storm
2)mystique
3)magneto
4)xavier

^^on evolution, they were supposed to be the worlds four most powerful mutants, after apocolypse, and he claimed them as his horsemen. Dude had one of the absolute most bad@ss quotes ever. Forgive me if I misquote. Apoc was about to f**k Prof X up, X says "You do know that eventually you are going to be stopped".
Apoc says "What I do know is that it won't be by you". Then he "killed" X

Another cool thing is when he 1st woke up he knocked all the mutants trying to stop him(brotherhood and X-Men) around with some kind of force bubble(probably telekinesis). As he tried to enter his ship, Magneto tried to close the doors shut with magnetism. Apoc knocks him out with that force stuff again and then looks right @ Xavier(As if to say, "I could kill you all right now, but I don't need to 'cause I can kill you whenever I want to" or "Ya'll can't f**k w/me"wink . Then he turns away and calmly floats into his ship.

Darth Macabre
Evolutions Apocalypse was crazy....He was the silent type that you were scared of when he was in his egyptian get up. Then he become what he is in the comics. That ruined it for me. And I agree with you jrod, the armour did power him down.

Apocalypse wins.

Xplosive
Apocalypse would crush him. Armor didn't power him down.
You people remember, when he was in armor he took X and Storm in the same way, by look. He took over Sentinel body and was used like a battery, because he had more than enough power to completely cover whole planet with his energy (that is far much than destroying a planet).

Darth Macabre
I really don't see Jobberseid in JLU being able to take Apocalypse.

stormfront13
well to be fair, storms lightning did hurt him when she hit him, then she stopped to check on xavier, and he killed them.

Mider
is this the cartoon version of darkseid?

brainchild81
Yes. JLU = Justice League Unlimited

juggernaut66666
this apocalypse is atleast 10or 20 times stronger than the old apoc and he looks total differnt like a pharao so he wins

Mider
sadly the cartoon version of darkseid is basically jobberseid taken right out of the comic book pages so yeah Apocalypse makes him a horsemen if it was high power darkseid apocalypse would be made a war dog or erased. but since it is not that darkseid i must therefore say that this lame version of darkseid loses to this uber verion of apocalypse. THEY NEED TO UP HIS POWERS IN THE COMICS NOW DARN IT. (APOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.