Orion vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Billy Batson vs. Orion w/o Astro-Harness. Who wins?

Draco69
Orion

Mider
why?

the Darkone
Orion is a better fighter, stronger, durabale, smarter as for fighting, nothing take away from Captain Marvel but he is not ruthles enough to take on crazy god. Orion with the astro force can increase strength and other abilities at will, if he takes of mother box he will put a beating on Captain Marvel in a big way.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Orion is a better fighter, stronger, durabale, smarter as for fighting, nothing take away from Captain Marvel but he is not ruthles enough to take on crazy god. Orion with the astro force can increase strength and other abilities at will, if he takes of mother box he will put a beating on Captain Marvel in a big way. So by that statement Orion is leagues above Supes on those categories according to your opinion.

Tough fight here. But I think Billy has the better chin and he will outlast Orion.

Draco69
Hardly. Orion is much more durable. He's taken on the Keeper for heaven's sake.

thesilverspider
Orion 8/10 yea I said it ...............

leonidas
slight edge to orion. cm isn't the warrior he is. orion is just . . . nasty . . .

it would be extremely close, but i think orion takes him 7/10. i would love to see the effect of his lightning on orion though. if it does well, he could possibly win a couple more.

and draco, when did he fight keeper?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Draco69
Hardly. Orion is much more durable. He's taken on the Keeper for heaven's sake. CM took on the Spectre..........

thesilverspider
Originally posted by snoopdogg
CM took on the Spectre..........

Not that fight again.................. sad

Mider
when did orion take on the keeper?

Draco69
Originally posted by snoopdogg
CM took on the Spectre..........

With help from a dozen mages channeling every enormous magics into him.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did ya ever wonder why CM was suddenly 50 feet tall....?

thesilverspider
With help from a dozen mages channeling every enormous magics into him.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly............. laughing out loud

snoopdogg

Did ya ever wonder why CM was suddenly 50 feet tall....? He was holding up prettty well BEFORE being amped up.

He even impressed Spectre BEFORE being amped up.

leonidas
so, when did orion fight keeper?

jrodslam

Before Cap started to get the amp, they were pretty even.

Plus if Spectre can take magic why cant Cap?

Jesse7
Orion, the son of Darkseid? He has fought Silver Surfer before, but he was defeated by Silver Surfer. I don't know when Orion has fought The Keeper.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Jesse7
Orion, the son of Darkseid? He has fought Silver Surfer before, but he was defeated by Silver Surfer. I don't know when Orion has fought The Keeper.
What the f**k? ...........

Jesse7
It was a crossover, Orion and DarkSeid Vs Galactus and Silver Surfer; A battle raged Silver Surfer fought with Orion and defeated him, well Galactus and Dark Seid went at it.

leonidas
that wasn't keeper, was it? i have the xover. obeams throttled ss in that. ss did beat down orion. that was pis. orion should put up a much better fight. he sounded like a whiny kid in that issue.

keeper? i could double check, but damn, i thought that was regular ss . . .

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
that wasn't keeper, was it? i have the xover. obeams throttled ss in that. ss did beat down orion. that was pis. orion should put up a much better fight. he sounded like a whiny kid in that issue.

keeper? i could double check, but damn, i thought that was regular ss . . .
It was......

leonidas
thought so . . . shifty

Mider
so the keeper gets owned by Darkseid?

jrodslam
Surfer got downed by the Omega Beams.

It also appears he got downed by a helmet as well. Whats up with that? laughing

thesilverspider
No!!!!!! it was not the keeper in that cross over it was regular Surfer.

jrodslam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
No!!!!!! it was not the keeper in that cross over it was regular Surfer.

I think we all agree it was regular Surfer.

leonidas
apparently you're not saying it loud enough . . .

laughing

Draco69
People it's ANOTHER Keeper. There's two different Keepers.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
apparently you're not saying it loud enough . . .

laughing
sad

thesilverspider
People it's ANOTHER Keeper. There's two different Keepers.
Thank you this ass comes in here bringing up the surfer as the keeper then the whole thread turns into if it was really regular surfer in the cross over..........wacko

The Ion
You're all wrong. It was Unipower Surfer.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
You're all wrong. It was Unipower Surfer.
True........Ask Ion......

JOE NUNEZ
orion all the way.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.