Hyperman vs LivingTribunal vs PhoenixForce vs Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Hyperman - is the son of Kingdom Come Superman and Wonder Woman, the guardian of hypertime.

LT - protector of the marvel multi-verse

PF - all psionic energy which does, has, and ever wil exist in all realities of the multiverse

Wanda - chaos wave she caused nearly destroyed all existence

who will stay alive?

Mider
the PF has been shown to be above the LT in recent comics he isnt even a problem the LT also has no power over the time twisters who can controll time on a whim hyperman is possibly more powerful and scarlet witch i dont know if her powers affect things on a multiversal or universal scale.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
the PF has been shown to be above the LT in recent comics he isnt even a problem the LT also has no power over the time twisters who can controll time on a whim hyperman is possibly more powerful and scarlet witch i dont know if her powers affect things on a multiversal or universal scale.

i agree,

but didn't wanda's chaos wave destroy or could of destoryed everything upto the white hot room?

and LT has to be atleast multi-versal, that's not to say PF is not more powerful which I think she is, nevertheless he's still multi-versal.

and I think Hyperman is definately more powerful than iehter of these, his power transcends across all hypertime which is beyond the multi-verse.

Mider
trust me he isnt multiversal he was defied by dr strange and was twarted by a being with the combined power of 6 cosmic entities that same being who twarted the LT said he was more powerful then anyone in the universe but not the universe combined.

Mider
what is the white hot room and were has it appeared?

Mr Master
trust me he isnt multiversal he was defied by dr strange and was twarted by a being with the combined power of 6 cosmic entities that same being who twarted the LT said he was more powerful then anyone in the universe but not the universe combined.

i hear that but isn't he the protector of the multi-verse, i'm saying he's more powerful than the multi-verse combined, just that he has power on a multi-versal scale, in other words he has sufficient power to affect the multi-verse, otherwise why would he carry that title, "protector of the multi-verse/multi-verse judge."

Now classic Beyonder had more power than the multi-verse combined.
and he's the only being ever to be accuse of such a thing, in comics.
To actually be more powerful than everything in the multi-verse combined.

Mr Master
what is the white hot room and were has it appeared?

House of M.

It's suppose to be where the White Crown Phoenix resides, the most powerful version of the force, where everything begins and ends.

Mider
no he cant affect the multiverse when he fought korvac he made the sun go nova thats it he also didnt know what would happen if he fought the IG he sounded scared actually in the new x-men comics its said by eternity himself that he gets replaced by the Phoenix force, when he fought korvac, korvac had the combined power of the inbetweener, the shaper of worlds or whatever his name is, the gardner, the grandmaster, the high evolutionary, the collectors daughter, he then consumed the energy of the earth and the celestials were on it at the time he killed them too he was more powerful then any lone being in that universe but not the combined power of the universe he said this after intergalactuc races had gathered to fight him he got pissed and destroyed the universe, but LT tried to stop him and couldnt he said is this guy so strong to over come my judgements and then he ran off scared and sealed of that universe leaving lord order and master chaos and any reamaning beings to die.

UniOmni
Hyper man was supposedly the son of Kal-L and WW right?? Where was he when the bomb was coming to destroy the battling Superheroes?? Yall say he's so powerful, why didn't he just erase the bomb from existence?? And whats the explanation on his powers? How did they come to be?? He has control over timelines?? Why?? One good reason.....Just one!!

Mider
hmmm let me think well all the other heros couldnt stop Gog who basically handed the heros there butts oh and those heros were EXTREMLY POWERFUL the green lantern in that story was suppose to be the most powerful green lantern of all he had merged with his lantern, also the flash was so fast he could be everywere at once even go to other dimensions he was a blur gog was stronger then ALL these guys only person who defeated him was this superman who had controll over hypertime he opened a time portal or something to stop him gog was more powerful then the combined power of the quintessance.

Mr Master
no he cant affect the multiverse when he fought korvac he made the sun go nova thats it he also didnt know what would happen if he fought the IG he sounded scared actually in the new x-men comics its said by eternity himself that he gets replaced by the Phoenix force, when he fought korvac, korvac had the combined power of the inbetweener, the shaper of worlds or whatever his name is, the gardner, the grandmaster, the high evolutionary, the collectors daughter, he then consumed the energy of the earth and the celestials were on it at the time he killed them too he was more powerful then any lone being in that universe but not the combined power of the universe he said this after intergalactuc races had gathered to fight him he got pissed and destroyed the universe, but LT tried to stop him and couldnt he said is this guy so strong to over come my judgements and then he ran off scared and sealed of that universe leaving lord order and master chaos and any reamaning beings to die.

wow. We learn as we go, LT is not what he used to be, lol

Mr Master
hmmm let me think well all the other heros couldnt stop Gog who basically handed the heros there butts oh and those heros were EXTREMLY POWERFUL the green lantern in that story was suppose to be the most powerful green lantern of all he had merged with his lantern, also the flash was so fast he could be everywere at once even go to other dimensions he was a blur gog was stronger then ALL these guys only person who defeated him was this superman who had controll over hypertime he opened a time portal or something to stop him gog was more powerful then the combined power of the quintessance.

this is cool stuff,
was Kingdom Come turned into a series after the original 4 part mini-series?

Mider
i dont think so its an elseworlds series i believe but i dont believe it was made into a full time series.

Mr Master
i dont think so its an elseworlds series i believe but i dont believe it was made into a full time series.

i see, so Elseworlds is a dirivative of Kingdom Come?

would like to get my hands on that.

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by Mr Master
i see, so Elseworlds is a dirivative of Kingdom Come?

would like to get my hands on that.

No Elseworlds is a line of stories that put familiar characters in unfamiliar places, timessetting or put new spins on characters. They are a lot like Marvel "What If?" stories.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Buckeroo Banzai
No Elseworlds is a line of stories that put familiar characters in unfamiliar places, timessetting or put new spins on characters. They are a lot like Marvel "What If?" stories.

You're answering a question from nearly a Year and a Half ago. confused

You must've found this in my thread,

where KK and I are joking about the ignorance of it all.

But thanx for the input, been many Months now since that was cleared up though.

Buckeroo Banzai
You're answering a question from nearly a Year and a Half ago. confused

You must've found this in my thread,

where KK and I are joking about the ignorance of it all.

But thanx for the input, been many Months now since that was cleared up though.

O.K. I guess you hadn't been reading comics very long and you're a year and a half older now. Your spelling and sentence structure is certainly better. I suppose you know a little about comics now. thumb up

guy222
Hyperman - is the son of Kingdom Come Superman and Wonder Woman, the guardian of hypertime.

LT - protector of the marvel multi-verse

PF - all psionic energy which does, has, and ever wil exist in all realities of the multiverse

Wanda - chaos wave she caused nearly destroyed all existence

who will stay alive?

Living Tribunal>PF>Wanda's Wave IMO

Who is Hyperman

Tribunal exists to serve TOAA

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal>PF>Wanda's Wave IMO

Who is Hyperman

Tribunal exists to serve TOAA

He was a character from Kingdom not Kingdom Come as Mr Master said, although he was in the same universe. He controlled Hypertime and was Supes and WW's adult son.

guy222
He was a character from Kingdom not Kingdom Come as Mr Master said, although he was in the same universe. He controlled Hypertime and was Supes and WW's adult son.

Ok

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by guy222
Ok

I can understand all Mr. Masters mistakes in this thread as he was new to comics at the time. thumb up

Mr Master
O.K. I guess you hadn't been reading comics very long and you're a year and a half older now.

Not exactly,

I just didn't know about LT and the PF at the time.

I been into Comics since the 80's.

Your spelling and sentence structure is certainly better.

Not that this has anything to do with knowledge but thanx.

I suppose you know a little about comics now.

Just a little. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
I can understand all Mr. Masters mistakes in this thread as he was new to comics at the time.

Wrong. thumb down

Buckeroo Banzai
Wrong. smile

So the mistakes you made were for another reason? I don't mind being wrong about that. It's cool you know more now. thumb up Being into comics since the eigties isn't very long. You must be a fan of Buckaroo Banzai?

Mr Master
So the mistakes you made were for another reason?

They were only mistakes concerning LT and PF.

I got my Hyperman info from a fellow poster,

I learned since to acquire my info on my own.

I don't mind being wrong about that. It's cool you know more now.

About the LT & PF?

Yep, I know all there is to know.

King Kandy
About the LT & PF?

Still not as much about PF as GS, though...

Buckeroo Banzai

About the LT & PF?

Imeant about comics in general the living tribunal and Phoenix are in my opinion boring souless characters like most cosmics.

Mr Master
Being into comics since the eigties isn't very long.

I wasn't competing,

just letting it be known I didn't start to read Comics a Year and half ago.

You must be a fan of Buckaroo Banzai?

Nah.

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by King Kandy

So this GS knows more about Phoenix? Who is he/she shim?

Buckeroo Banzai
I wasn't competing,

just letting it be known I didn't start to read Comics a Year and half ago.

No problem thumb up

Mr Master

I know all I need to know concerning an argument in a versus thread.

Minute intricacies that would not serve me in a debate are inconsequential.

So I agree, in that respective gs may know more, but in a debate concerning Feats,

it's an equal setting with conflicting interpretations.

King Kandy
I agree, GS knows more because he knows about the character, you know the feats just as well as he does.

Mr Master
Imeant about comics in general the living tribunal and Phoenix are in my opinion boring souless characters like most cosmics.

I feel you bro,

I actually find the Cosmic themes interesting, not all.

Phoenix does not call my attention,

especially after Morrison's massacre of it's history.

Buckeroo Banzai
I agree, GS knows more because he knows about the character, you know the feats just as well as he does.

Can GS spell Kaballah?

King Kandy
Can GS spell Kaballah?
Hi whirly.

Mr Master
Who is he/she shim?

This is so funny dude,

I always thought my boy made that term up back in the day, laughing out loud

we used to make fun of this young tranny we knew from the block.

I see it was out there, "shim" ... hilarious.

Utrigita
LT will win this fight

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
LT will win this fight

He does

Galan007
Imeant about comics in general the living tribunal and Phoenix are in my opinion boring souless characters like most cosmics. I agree.

Some arcs concerning cosmics are interesting, but most............. Aren't. ninja

illadelph12
laughing

Hilarious.

Buckeroo Banzai
I feel you bro,

Carefull that's sexual harrasment shifty

I actually find the Cosmic themes interesting, not all.

Phoenix does not call my attention,

especially after Morrison's massacre of it's history.

True enough thumb up

I see it was out there, "shim" ... hilarious.

Yes Shim is a term for a "Ladyboy" I don't find them interesting just confusing shifty (Alan Partridge joke)

Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

Some arcs concerning cosmics are interesting, but most............. Aren't. ninja

They will never be interesting compared to something like, Fables, Invincible etc.

Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Hilarious.

ninja

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.