Adornments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Give me double scoop! OK fellas, I bought today a statue of a boy angel reading a book, it's naked and sitting on the ground. I thought it was me because it is plain white/motionless/3 years old/etc. There was also a girl angel just like the boy but sitting differently with her head resting on one shoulder looking to the left side. I may buy this one tomorrow thinking about the posibility of a son or daughter in some future may be... These statues could inspire either of them through their lives or bloodline. This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before. We dislike other stories rather than ours and I totally understand. By the way, I took off my long lasting socks and my mom is horrified by the odor, honest! Perhaps this depression by not washing properly could be the nature of needing a girlfriend. If you buy some deco, just make sure it fits in your life. That's all. Hey, I'm doing a favor to ya, no need to read much to copy this message.

KENobi™
I actually read that, so what does your unwashed socks and stinky feet have to do with angel statues?

100,000+ sperm...and you were the fastest?

AOR
I like your sig. It should however read His mind is retarded. We should avoid contamination...

Ronny

redcaped
What now KEN?! My thread makes 100% sense! It is the description of my day today and some cool and refreshing advices for decoration and that sort of thing. Hope you like it...I mean all the viewers. I'm done with this KEN character.

KENobi™
Originally posted by redcaped
What now KEN?! My thread makes 100% sense! It is the description of my day today and some cool and refreshing advices for decoration and that sort of thing. Hope you like it...I mean all the viewers. I'm done with this KEN character.

You should have at least seperated the two thoughts into 2 paragraphs instead of throwing the stinkiness in between the thoughts about decorations. Then you should have named the thread My Stupid Day, instead of Adornments.

AOR

You may think your done, but the KEN doesn't think your done till he sticks a fork in you...

Itzak
Give me double scoop! OK fellas, I bought today a statue of a boy angel reading a book, it's naked and sitting on the ground. I thought it was me because it is plain white/motionless/3 years old/etc. There was also a girl angel just like the boy but sitting differently with her head resting on one shoulder looking to the left side. I may buy this one tomorrow thinking about the posibility of a son or daughter in some future may be... These statues could inspire either of them through their lives or bloodline. This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before. We dislike other stories rather than ours and I totally understand. By the way, I took off my long lasting socks and my mom is horrified by the odor, honest! Perhaps this depression by not washing properly could be the nature of needing a girlfriend. If you buy some deco, just make sure it fits in your life. That's all. Hey, I'm doing a favor to ya, no need to read much to copy this message.

I still think ever post of yours should be in the Philosophy Forum. no expression

AOR
You give him to much credit Itzak

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
You give him to much credit Itzak

Tis true. smokin'

Edit: The only reason I say that is because they never make sense.

GCG
Give me double scoop! ......... This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before............my long lasting socks and my mom .

Tell your brother Brian Peppers I said whats up.

AOR
Itzak, if I wasn't a philosopher myself Id think you were dissing my homies...mmm

redcaped
I've made Ronny laugh! embarrasment Anyway, keep participating. Read before always. When you buy deco buy yourself in terms of color or expression.

AOR
Um I believe Ronny laughing goes to the Credit of Ken, as it is his post he is quoting...

Lana
You didn't make Ronny laugh....she laughed at Ken's comment.

Originally posted by AOR
Um I believe Ronny laughing goes to the Credit of Ken, as it is his post he is quoting...

(psst...Ronny's a girl...)

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
Itzak, if I wasn't a philosopher myself Id think you were dissing my homies...mmm

laughing Don't worry, I'm not. I was being sarcastic.

AOR
Originally posted by Lana
You didn't make Ronny laugh....she laughed at Ken's comment.

(psst...Ronny's a girl...)

Said it first smokin'

AOR-1 Lana-1

Game on...

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
Said it first smokin'

AOR-1 Lana-1

Game on...

Yeah but you called Ronny a guy when Ronny is in fact a girl, so you lose stick out tongue

AOR
Yeah but you called Ronny a guy when Ronny is in fact a girl, so you lose stick out tongue

eek! damn you blowup

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
eek! damn you blowup

*strikes a pose and sings the Final Fantasy victory theme*

queen

redcaped
But I came first, KEN second.

AOR
Actually Ken came first, than you came second. He was just waiting for you to post...

Lana

Did she quote your post laughing?

No.

She quoted Ken's.

Therefore, Ken made her laugh, not you.

Hmm. Didn't think such a simple concept was so hard to get.

Originally posted by AOR
Actually Ken came first, than you came second. He was just waiting for you to post...

He had been lying in wait with that line yes

redcaped
Guess AOR got the answer first about me being here before you imagine. A+

redcaped
Admit I know a little too much evil face

Lana
No, you just make no ****ing sense at all.

AOR

He had been lying in wait with that line yes

if by he you mean me, than yes

if by Ken, (out of fear) I great you with yet an even more smiling smilie yes yes

redcaped
Lana don't be upset, I love all females. This thread is mostly for girls because they care a lot about the house. I meant no harm.

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
if by he you mean me, than yes

if by Ken, (out of fear) I great you with yet an even more smiling smilie yes yes

Ken had just been waiting to use the sperm line stick out tongue I know because he had told me as much on MSN laughing out loud

Itzak
But I came first, KEN second. Originally posted by redcaped
Guess AOR got the answer first about me being here before you imagine. A+ Originally posted by redcaped
Admit I know a little too much evil face

blabla How whiny. no expression

KENobi™

Welcome to Moronville, Population: You.

Lana
Lana don't be upset, I love all females. This thread is mostly for girls because they care a lot about the house. I meant no harm.

*raises eyebrow*

Are you saying you like girls because they 'care a lot about the house'? In other words, are you saying you're a sexist with a mindset that belongs in the 1950's?

You're not going to get any girls to like you with that idea, no matter how much you claim to like them.

AOR
No, you just make no ****ing sense at all.

Now now, no need to fall prey to his insignificant and immature chaacter I'm sure we can come to a peaceful...

why you little...

redcaped
You're gonna burn your own claws, watch.

Itzak

I can't wait until you met Dave123. no expression

*raises eyebrow*

Are you saying you like girls because they 'care a lot about the house'? In other words, are you saying you're a sexist with a mindset that belongs in the 1950's?

You're not going to get any girls to like you with that idea, no matter how much you claim to like them.

yes

AOR
Originally posted by Someone amazing who beat Lana in the Turtle thread and in here whistling
I like your sig. It should however read His mind is retarded. We should avoid contamination...

yes

KENobi™
So now we know that redcaped is a Sexist Commie...confused

Lana

Yep. I sure am.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR
Did it really surprise you?

GCG

Itzak

Age before beauty. tongue_ss

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Itzak
Age before beauty. no expression
what?

this isn't the random comments thread.

is it comprehensible.....

Itzak
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
what?

this isn't the random comments thread.

disgust You know what I mean... I think. dontgetit

powerfulone1987
disgust You know what I mean... I think. dontgetit
nah.

no

redcaped
I know what I type regardless, so do not blame me. My opinion this is very interesting.

Itzak
nah.

no

*sigh* redcaped is probably about like 193 years old. And Lana is beautiful (but I wouldn't know ninja ) So if you read redcaped's post you might understand... If not, I was basically telling him to kiss his 193 year old ass. no expression

Edit: And to answer your question. Yes, it is comprehensible.

AOR
Only to the eyes of the beholder...

powerfulone1987
*sigh* redcaped is probably about like 193 years old. And Lana is beautiful (but I wouldn't know ninja ) So if you read redcaped's post you might understand... If not, I was basically telling him to kiss his 193 year old ass. no expression

if you don't know, then why say she it?

Originally posted by AOR
Only to the eyes of the beholder...

hahaha, what are you trying to say?

Lana

laughing out loud

(psst....there's about a hundred pics of me in the member pics thread stick out tongue)

Itzak
if you don't know, then why say she it?

Becuase I don't. ninja

Itzak
laughing out loud

(psst....there's about a hundred pics of me in the member pics thread stick out tongue)

I wouldn't know... ninja

powerfulone1987
Becuase I don't. ninja

so you say someone is beautiful that you have seen before "because you don't"?

Itzak
so you say someone is beautiful that you have seen before "because you don't"?

Exactly. eek! You catch on fast.

Yes it is...

AOR

He said "My opinion this is very interesting."

and I said only through his eyes. I find little to know intrest in his own personal well being.

Because my opinion deems it so...

powerfulone1987
Exactly. eek! You catch on fast.

Yes it is... not to that i don't.

Originally posted by AOR
He said "My opinion this is very interesting."

and I said only through his eyes. I find little to know intrest in his own personal well being.

I like your little thing at the end of your posts.
I've been thinking it's part of your signature, but it looks like you're typing it.

Lana
You can tell where someone's sig starts, because there's a little horizontal line wink

AOR
I like your little thing at the end of your posts.
I've been thinking it's part of your signature, but it looks like you're typing it.

The "Because my opinion deems it so.."? If so, I'd have you to thanks...

Because my opinion deems it so..

AOR
You can tell where someone's sig starts, because there's a little horizontal line wink

Do not ruin my recognition you first reply scoundral stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by AOR
The "Because my opinion deems it so.."? If so, I'd have you to thanks...

Because my opinion deems it so..
yeah, that's what i'm referring to.

AOR
yeah, that's what i'm referring to.

And it's a perfect ending because it answers your post ender with the:

Yes, followed by the

redcaped
I like females and that love could be described as desire but never a real love because your mate is an individual person, free to decide. In this case of me pointing out to members is just humor. I find them pretty but they are just a picture or board deco. No offense.

powerfulone1987
of course someone's going to take offense.

redcaped
Yesterday I was rejected by deco and it wasn't an offense taken. Why you?

powerfulone1987
the way you stated that sentence is kind of special, had to read it twice to get the underlying meaning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.