Corey Feldman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xtremechik2
Couldn't find any recent threads about this wonderful actor so I thought I'd make a new one. He's been in so many awesome movies: The Goonies, The Lost Boys, Dream A Little Dream, License to Drive, etc. Does anybody else out there love Corey Feldman?

botankus
Yeah, he was cool in the '80's.

Britrogue
I loved him in The Goonies.

botankus
Oh, admit it, you had a major crush on him when you were seven years old! You wanted Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in a Corey Sandwich as a pre-teen, didn't you? stick out tongue

Britrogue
Actually, he was my favourite character in the Goonies.............blushing
The I grew up and decided I liked Josh Brolin better!!!!

Xtremechik2
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, admit it, you had a major crush on him when you were seven years old! You wanted Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in a Corey Sandwich as a pre-teen, didn't you? stick out tongue

Who didn't want a Haim/Feldman sandwich? smile

botankus
Actually, it does sound like a sandwich...HAiM and Feldman sandwich, laughing out loud

Xtremechik2
Nice haha

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Xtremechik2
Couldn't find any recent threads about this wonderful actor so I thought I'd make a new one. He's been in so many awesome movies: The Goonies, The Lost Boys, Dream A Little Dream, License to Drive, etc. Does anybody else out there love Corey Feldman?

He was in 'The Burbs'

That movie is a classic.

Tom Hanks classic, not Corey feldman classic. That guy can go and eat his own feet.

He was appropiatley named Mouth in Goonies. He can't shut up.

Britrogue
Geez, how could I forget about the Burbs? That film is so freaking funny!

Xtremechik2
I watch that movie almost everyday at work.

wuTa

laughing !!!!....whats next?...a lou diamond phillips thread?

Stun
lol, Corey Feldman was the guy i wanted to be like when i hit my teenslaughing out loud he's just so cool and very 80's - my decadecool

Piggle Humsy

I did! yes

I met Feldman once and he's a great guy! thumbup

Xtremechik2
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I did! yes

I met Feldman once and he's a great guy! thumbup

You did!?! No Fair!! He seems like such an awesome guy, I would kill to meet him.

OB1-adobe
You did!?! No Fair!! He seems like such an awesome guy, I would kill to meet him.

More people want to kill him actually.

I saw corey haim on some Best teen stars countdown thing on vh1.

Dudes gettin fat

Piggle Humsy

He is an awesome guy yes

I have some pics I took of him somewhere but I have no way of getting them onto the computer erm

Britrogue
I watch that movie almost everyday at work.

How? Damn, I would love to have that movie on my PC. And Your sig is definately one of the funniest Corey bits in the film. That bit always cracks me up!

Xtremechik2
Originally posted by Britrogue
How? Damn, I would love to have that movie on my PC. And Your sig is definately one of the funniest Corey bits in the film. That bit always cracks me up!

I work at a movie store and the movie is in our collection of the ones we can watch, so I watch it all the time. Yea, I love the quote the first time I heard it I laughed so loud that everybody was looking at me lol.

Britrogue
I have so got to get hold of that film on DVD. I have it on video, but they cut out the bit when Tom Hanks has the nightmare. Christ knows why.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.