Fight Club Trivia *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkWizard

Wolfie
Yeah... I caught most of those upon watching Fight Club for the second time.

DarkWizard
"# SPOILER: On the airplane the Narrator mentions that they have the exact same briefcase. And although Tyler opens his, we never see the contents of the Narrator's."

That one is interesting. shifty

T.M
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yeah... I caught most of those upon watching Fight Club for the second time.

Ditto I saw them after watching it the second time to.

Deathblow
When Tyler tells the Narrator that he is leaving, the Narrator has a bruise on his head. When the Narrator wakes up "the next morning" the bruise is gone, obviously indicating that it has been some time that he's been asleep (in actuality he wasn't asleep but went all over the country as Tyler setting up the fight clubs.)

Nice, didn't notice that one. God this movie kicks so much nihilistic ass.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Deathblow
When Tyler tells the Narrator that he is leaving, the Narrator has a bruise on his head. When the Narrator wakes up "the next morning" the bruise is gone, obviously indicating that it has been some time that he's been asleep (in actuality he wasn't asleep but went all over the country as Tyler setting up the fight clubs.)

Nice, didn't notice that one. God this movie kicks so much nihilistic ass.

Didn't see that one either! eek!

I'm re watching it, and in the beginning, when he sees the doctor he says "What about Narcolepsy? Sometimes I wake up in places and have no idea how I got there".

GCG
At the end of the movie, as the buildings begin to explode and the narrator looks out, the song of The Pixies "Where is My mind" plays to the end credits

Tptmanno1
All the IMDB ones right?
those are great,

Wolfie
Originally posted by DarkWizard
"# SPOILER: On the airplane the Narrator mentions that they have the exact same briefcase. And although Tyler opens his, we never see the contents of the Narrator's."

That one is interesting. shifty
That's a cool one.

GCG
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
All the IMDB ones right?
those are great,

No ; mine is mine and theirs

Koala MeatPie
Dude... We have A Trivia Forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkWizard
Dude.......... I know! roll eyes (sarcastic)

What does it say under the title?

"Ask and answer movie related questions."

yes

Wolfie
Yeah... this is the other kind of trivia.

SpaceMonkey
The only one I have to watch it again for is the "reflection at the beginning" one. Never caught that.

God, i love this movie!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.