Do you think that Jean will be in the Pheonix form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoLdPhAnToM47
Meaning with the outline of a flaming bird, or do you think that its just going to be a super strong jean

shadowy_blue
I do know that a whole SFX company is working on Jean's Phoenix fire effect alone. So I'm sure we're all in a great treat. yes

buffymitch
i think we'll defintely see her in her fire form. but not the phoenix outline. and i think Prof X will give some kind of lecture what a phoenix is and all. but i don't think they will call her that.

Flavio
i think they will probably compare her to a phoenix, but not calling her for a nickname. And i hope seeing her in fire-bird form, in the end of x2 it looked like a bird...

Britrogue
We damned well better is all I can say!!!! Fingers crossed!

Knightfall93
I think she'll be in her Famke Janssen form

Katie123
what?
"I think she'll be in her Famke Janssen form"
the name's Jean Grey

Knightfall93
The actress is Famke janssen

GoLdPhAnToM47
Originally posted by Knightfall93
The actress is Famke janssen so do you think there will be no flames?

cheekwg
she is hot enough for me

Knightfall93
She is firey hot already but... I hope some flames at MAJOR TIMES

shadowy_blue

Knightfall93
BAD ASS!

Britrogue
Hopefully she'll look something as cool as this............

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Britrogue/random%20pics/pho.jpg

shadowy_blue
Agreed. But with longer hair of course, lol. That's one of the best Jean Grey manips I've seen, btw.

Britrogue
Yeah, the guy who made it is an absolute genius! I have a lot of his stuff but I don't know his full name to credit him properly. "Laz" or something like that......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.