Cyborg Supes VS Beta ray bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
A fight in deep space in an asteroid field.

Dizzle
Any metal anywhere, or are they actually just big rocks? I'd give it to Cyborg if there's a lot of metal around, but all of Bill's stuff is highly magical, and I'd doubt Cyborg would be able to mess with it. With metal, I'd vote for Cyborg. In a completely nonmetal environment, I'd be inclined to say Bill.

soleran30
Hmm could Cyborg fuse with stormbreaker maybe?smile

Dizzle
Originally posted by soleran30
Hmm could Cyborg fuse with stormbreaker maybe?smile

That's what I'm saying... I doubt he'd be able to, due to Odin's enchantment. The whole worthiness thing tends to stop people who shouldn't from touching it, and Henshaw is anything but a worthy soul. Without outside sources of metal and stuff for him to mess with, Cyborg's going to get beaten on. If he ahs stuff, he becomes way too vesatile and hard to kill, and Bill would get taken down.

Avalonofthewind
Bills body is cybernetic....thats a huge disadvantage on its own.
Borg is far stronger. Basically Superman +
He can inhabit multiple bodies, scan for weaknesses, and instantly create a weapon to exploit it.
Asteroids are rocky/metallic objects. A playground for borg.

Borg could probably wield Stormbreaker (although not do much with it admitedly) as long as he uses his cybernetic half to pick it up
Borg wins.

Psycho Ninja
Oh shit, BRB is a bionic ??

Then CySupz wins.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.