So Lionel, Does he know...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
Does he know about Clark for sure now?

It seems like he does. With the Jonathan Kent thing (whatever was on that paper he had) and the fact the he MUST have noticed that there was no way Clark could have caught him from falling out that window in the last Episode.

Plus there are the previous times. When Lionel and clark switch bodies, and when Jor-El inhabits Lionel's body.

I dunno, to me, it seems like he knows, He must know. I'm just wondering why he hasn't acted on it or anything yet...

reading

Darth Macabre
Hm....I think he know's.

But while we're on the subject, did Lionel say thanks for saving me son? Or something to the likes when Clark saved him?

((The_Anomaly))
Yea, he did. But I don't think he was Jor-El in that scene if thats what your thinking.

Hes called Clark son for a good while.

Darth Macabre
I don't know...It just seems wierd that Jor-el took him over for only a little bit of time.

VenomVA
Yeah, I agree also. I think Lionel knows about Clark's powers and the whole son thing kinda threw me for a minute. Something is up with all of that.

Kal875
Lionel knows. Johnathan said"I'm not going to let you destroy this family" and that's the same exact thing he said to Roger Nixon once he found out.

Kal875
And Johnathen would'nt punch Lionel for nothing right after he won.

VenomVA
Very True
I just hope they get to how Lionel dies....they need to do that SOON!!!!

Kal875
probably the last episode of the show when Clark turns into superman

Ast
I know Lionel will die, but I hope it isnt until near the end of the series, Lionel is just too badass to get rid of. With Lex still doing his good/evil tapdance, Smallville needs a bad guy.

Smallville
He has to. What else has ever driven Johnathan to those extream acts as we saw in the barn during Ep. 100? Only somebody that was in the know.

Par example: Roger Nixon in the season finale of season 1. He has to know.

Another major hint... LIONEL SAID NOTHING ABOUT CLARK MOVING THAT FAR THAT FAST TO SAVE HIM IN ep. 101!!!

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Does he know about Clark for sure now?

It seems like he does. With the Jonathan Kent thing (whatever was on that paper he had) and the fact the he MUST have noticed that there was no way Clark could have caught him from falling out that window in the last Episode.

Plus there are the previous times. When Lionel and clark switch bodies, and when Jor-El inhabits Lionel's body.

I dunno, to me, it seems like he knows, He must know. I'm just wondering why he hasn't acted on it or anything yet...

reading
i didn't realize that was who took over his body. Was that when he was drawing on the floor in a trance?

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea, he did. But I don't think he was Jor-El in that scene if thats what your thinking.

Hes called Clark son for a good while.
that never occurred to me.
It would either because that's just the way he talks.

Originally posted by VenomVA
Very True
I just hope they get to how Lionel dies....they need to do that SOON!!!!

for some reason, i haven't thought about that since.
I guess it is significant though that he had a heart attack because of the stress of Lionel Luthor, although Lionel isn't really to blame for the heart attack b/c Johnathan has heart problems and it's not like Lionel reached in and squeezed his heart or something. I don't know how he can actually be held liable for that. Yeah, people would be mad and take offense, but I don't see it getting any bigger than that.

Johnathan was stupid anyway, he shouldn't have met up with him. And Lana shouldn't have went to Lex's. And Martha shouldn't haves spent all that time with Lionel. And Clark shouldn't be giving Lex chance after chance at friendship when he repeatedly, supposedly breaks it off with him every other week. And chloe's stupid for working with Lionel. And Lex is stupid for keeping on going back to Lionel and Lionel is stupid to keep meddling in Lex's life. And Lois is stupid for.........well she hasn't been on long enough, but she's that type where it's only a matter of time. She has a meddling problem anyway that's bound to get her in some more trouble. She's stupid for going with that guy from the strip club and almost getting her @$$ killed/kidnapped when she knew exactly what he was doing.

The whole cast is stupid really. But you got to give them one thing. They do stick together. Even though some supposedly can't stand others, you still never see one without the other.

So frustrating

Pete was the smart one, he got out of there quick and fast.ha.

is it comprehensible.....

Smallville
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Pete was the smart one, he got out of there quick and fast.ha.

Interesting.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Smallville
Interesting.

thanks, i thought so.

is it comprehensible.....

cameron666
Originally posted by Kal875
Lionel knows. Johnathan said"I'm not going to let you destroy this family" and that's the same exact thing he said to Roger Nixon once he found out.

Maybe the paper was just Lionel finding out that clark has no birth records or something

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by cameron666
Maybe the paper was just Lionel finding out that clark has no birth records or something

Lionel was the one whom owned the company in which the Kents adopted Clark through. So he already knew that Clark has no birth records.

rubinator
i remember in a episode transference that clark and lionel swithch bodies. they switch back after but wouldn't loinel remember about using clarks powers

Kal875
no because the stones made them forget. My only proof of that though is that Clark did not remember the switch.

Ast
Something I just noticed after watching Season 4.

Why did Lionel stop Jason from telling Lex about Clark in the next to last episode?

Jedi Priestess
Because he wanted to keep that information to himself.

NoFate007
Lionel's gotta know. He's probably just waiting for the right time to try playing puppet master.

He'll probably die somewhere in the second to last season. That way the last season will focus more directly on Lex making the final leap into being evil.

Ast
I now think he definatly knows. stick out tongue

Dan-El
Okay, in light of tonight's episode, Lionel does indeed know. Not only that, but it seems that Lionel hasn't really BEEN Lionel this whole season. In the end he states "Your secret is safe with me... Kal-El."
I always thought it, but never really believed it, but it's true. Jor-El is still in possession of Lionel's body! It makes sense now that he is protecting Martha, and thwarting Lex. He's just doing what any good Kryptonian would.
But there's still one thing that doesn't add up. His confrontation with Jonathan in Reckoning. Why would he be bribing him? What would Jor-El hope to gain? Or maybe we were meant to believe that Jor-El/Lionel was bribing him... Hmmm, this is a doozy.
Still, it was awesome when he called him Kal-El.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Dan-El
Okay, in light of tonight's episode, Lionel does indeed know. Not only that, but it seems that Lionel hasn't really BEEN Lionel this whole season. In the end he states "Your secret is safe with me... Kal-El."
I always thought it, but never really believed it, but it's true. Jor-El is still in possession of Lionel's body! It makes sense now that he is protecting Martha, and thwarting Lex. He's just doing what any good Kryptonian would.
But there's still one thing that doesn't add up. His confrontation with Jonathan in Reckoning. Why would he be bribing him? What would Jor-El hope to gain? Or maybe we were meant to believe that Jor-El/Lionel was bribing him... Hmmm, this is a doozy.
yeah that was great when he siad Kal-El

Smallville
Very

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I see "the shadow" stopped by. smile

Ast
Originally posted by Dan-El

I really dont think it is Jor-El, he has been a bit of a bastard so far from what we have seen, but nothing near Lionel, nothing near what Lionel is doing now.

Jor-El protecting Martha is one thing, by why impress her by "helping" with the blackmail? That is pure Lionel, he is just trying get in her pants.

And when Jor-El was Lionel, he had Clark's abilities, but when Johnathan punched Lionel, he got ****ed up. stick out tongue

Whether Lionel remembers anything from the Jor-El experience is a different story, or he could be just putting the pieces together, he could of picked up the name from Lex in hidden.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ast
And when Jor-El was Lionel, he had Clark's abilities, but when Johnathan punched Lionel, he got ****ed up. stick out tongue

Well you could argue that Jor-El in Lionel's body had Clarks super powers. When Clark regained them, Lionel lost them. I don't necessarily believe it, just playing Devil's advocate.

MysteryRidah
Can someone explain to me, what direction could smallville go because of lex father knowing the truth?

What i mean is, is this something that happen in the comic books?

I know in the superman movies, lex father is dead, but is this something from the actual superman lines or just something made up?

?????????

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Can someone explain to me, what direction could smallville go because of lex father knowing the truth?

What i mean is, is this something that happen in the comic books?

I know in the superman movies, lex father is dead, but is this something from the actual superman lines or just something made up?

?????????

Lex's father in the silver age of comics was never named. But now a days, Lex killed his parents, and hired someone to act as his father.

So this storyline's pretty much made up.

FistOfThe North
Yes. he knows. It was the most shocking Smallville moment this season ,in my opinion.

With the Opera music playing and Lionel looking at the laptop screen watching Clark heroically escape with Lana. I said "holy s***!" Then when he said "Your secret's with me....Kal El." I held my mouth, just doubly shocked. Lionel Luthor is like the last person in the world that should know Clark's secret.

I knew from the beginning that Lionel was behind the mailed package. Showing up right afterwards.

I didn't get the surveillance tape thing at first. They kept playing it through out the show.. Martha was just playing it over and over and I'm like "wtf.. that's just Lana on the floor, why is she crying, Lana's safe." Then the end revealed it all. This was definitely a good show as well.

Lionel gonna die soon. Lionel's gonna be the next cast member to go.

Kal875
I think it was Jor-el acting as Lionel. And how would a friggen camera survive an explosion unless they were watching and taping it from somewere else and still why would they watch an abandoned warehouse? WTF? SO many questions, no answeres

JKozzy
The warehouse was where Brainiac's ship was being held, I think they'd stick some external surveillance in there....

RoviJ
Hi all! Im new!

Love Smallville!

Jus wana say, Lionel has been taken over by Jo-rel . . .

aint it obvious???

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by RoviJ
Hi all! Im new!

Love Smallville!

Jus wana say, Lionel has been taken over by Jo-rel . . .

aint it obvious???

Welcome aboard and glad to have you, Rovij.

As far as what you wrote, I never thought of that. And I'm only entertaining it because it could be a possibility. There was already an episode about possession that included Lionel's and Clark's body, but I don't think it'd be the case.

If Jor El wanted to contact Kal El the Fortress of Solitude would come into hand.

Lionel just somehow got a hold of surveillance footage from that LutherCorp warehouse that night of the Lana rescue.

And I'm almost sure that in Ep. 100, the picture Lionel showed Jonathan was of that incident.

JKozzy
Originally posted by RoviJ
aint it obvious??? No, not really. Plenty of explainations available.

Kal875
Actually think the new guy is right. We have not heard anything from Jor-El in the longest time, maybe he's posing as Lionel to keep an eye on Clark?

JKozzy
We heard from him in Reckoning. He gave Clark the crystal to go back in time.

NoFate007
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
And I'm almost sure that in Ep. 100, the picture Lionel showed Jonathan was of that incident.

I thought it was of the spaceship or something.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
I thought it was of the spaceship or something.

The spaceship? What would that have to do with Clark? That wouldn't "destroy" the Kent family.

Whos_Pete
NEWS JUST IN!

Lionel is really Jor-El masquerading as Lionel so he can get with Martha and be Clark's daddy in the flesh. That's why he took Johnathon's life! It has all been a plot of Jor-El's from the start! :O !

omaga
hi all!! i think what lionel had on is laptop at the end of the last episode(clark running towards the camra with larna) was what he showed jonathan and martha! lionel knows

omaga
hi all! i think what lionel had on his laptop (clark running towards the camra with larna) was what he showed martha and jonathan! lionel knows.

omaga
he took his life coz he was holding clark back was'ent he!??

Jedi Priestess
DUDE! Edit button! zap

omaga
jedi u love 2 mug ppl dont u! not gettin any or somthing!???

Whos_Pete
LMFAO OMAGA, WELL SAID MAN!

Have a beer.

He got you there Jedi, lololol.

Heh.

Jedi Priestess
Well Tommy, what took you so long to show up again?

King_Thorin
zap thanks for the smilie Preistess

Kal875
wait, is prettyboytom with us again?

Jedi Priestess
So it would seem, lucky us. laughing out loud Wait till Payola gets ahold of him.

Smallville
How dare you spell Paola's name wrong!!! Curses on you!

Jedi Priestess
Oh thats cause I call her Pay all the time is all wink

((The_Anomaly))
Oh yay! Tom! whats up man!

How ya been! You know, I'm surprised it took so long for you to make your triumphant return...

Kal875
Like I stated earlier, I think that it was Jor-El posing as Lionel in the end of the Episode

Whos_Pete
A day in the head of Kal:

"down at the bottom of the garden, amongst all the birds and the bees, lies a big flowerpot with fairies"

Kal875
o how funny you are.stupid

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Kal875
Like I stated earlier, I think that it was Jor-El posing as Lionel in the end of the Episode

you'd be wrong because the latest spoiler information says that Lionell will become Clarks greatest threat by the end of this season.

Smallville
Interesting.

Whos_Pete
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you'd be wrong because the latest spoiler information says that Lionel* will become Clarks greatest threat by the end of this season.

WOW! But, I don't see why Clark doesn't grab a hold of Lionel and snap his neck like a twig. Heh. big grin

Smallville
If you QUOTE and SPOILER... ensure that the SPOILER TAGS stay please. Jedi Priestess posted that as a spoiler for a reason... quoting it and removing the SPOILER TAGS kind of defeated that purpose, huh?

Jedi Priestess
Give it up scotty, he does what he wants, seems to be under the impression he's above the forum rules.

Smallville
Oh. That will soon cease

Whos_Pete
Oops, silly me. *blush* big grin

Smallville
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Oops, silly me. *blush* big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Lionel knows, the end.

Whos_Pete
Has Lionel told you what happens in the end, JK?

Clark and Lana
Of course Lionel knows. Don't you guys remember at the end of Vengeance when Lionel is watching a tape of Clark saving Lana from being blown up in the warehouse where the spaceship used to be. Lionel sees it and says your secrets safe with me Kal- El. shifty

Kal875
How the hell did he know to tcall Clark Kal-el than.

It does'nt really matter becauseJohnathen eventually show's up in the Barn and tell's Clark that Lionel knows

Clonest
I can't keep up with these forums everything I post ends up to NOWEAR!!! so whoever gets this or whereever it ends up plzz help!

Marth18
Originally posted by Clonest
I can't keep up with these forums everything I post ends up to NOWEAR!!! so whoever gets this or whereever it ends up plzz help!
wtf are u talking about?!??!?!?!?!?

Kal875
I dont think he can keep track of what he posted

Clonest
YES THATS RIGHT I have a hard time keeping up with all this stuff when I don't have a posifice picture but i found the page where i've been posting now an i got it book marked smile.....by the way how do I add a picture to beside everything I post???? i'm kinda a newb to this website of major forums

Kal875
You mean a sig, like my wolverine one?

You under :User cp> Edit profile>upload custom sig

Clonest
NO NO I mean like the one ya got under ya name liek the lois one....but thats good info too wink

Clonest
But still I can't figer out how to get a sig sad can you plzz tell me the full instructions plzz big grin

Clonest
Hey never mind about the sig part I think I got it figerd out ya like mine??..lol

Clonest
ohh danget it didn't work :'( what kind of picture do these things have ta be??

Clonest
Sorry for so much posts guys but I like to talk big grin by the way I finly figerd out how to get the sig. picture now I just need to know how to get the one's that go below are name....plzzz help me Kal875!

Kal875
user cp>edit options>Avatar

mines a custom one that was made for me, but they have some pretty good ones still

Clonest
So they have one's that are givin to me already??

Kal875
yeah

Clonest
Welp i've got that picture thingy all figerd out anything you guys wanta talk about the smallvilel vidoe game or show some more??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.