Darth Vader vs Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deicide
heres one for you enis-pays....smile

kamikz
Sion.

Fishy
I agree...

Darth Traya
Vader gets WTFpwned.

Hello Friend
How many lives?

Fishy
Infinite, until Vader talks him to death.. Which he never will. Vader is dead.

Darth Traya
Even if Sion can be killed for the purposes of this thread, Sion still completely beats the shit out of Vader.

Faunus
I'm handing to Sion. Literally unbreakable, and with strength to rival Vader's? (He picks up Traya with one arm and slams her into a wall, then lifts her with one arm again and WTFpwn-punches her.)

Fishy
Well she was down for the count, it would require some strength but the same as Vader? Not like it matters really the guy had skills with a lightsaber as well, and the force. What he has shown far exceeds Vader.

Faunus
Well, he's not quite as strong as Vader, but he's pretty damn strong.

Fishy
Not going to argue that.

Darth Traya
I'd put him on the same level. He pretty much effortlessly picks up Kreia with one hand and displayes no signs of tiredness.

darthsith19
Sion wins quite easily.

Faroth
How powerful exactly is Sion? Sorry, haven't played KotOR 2.

Fishy
He's keeping his entire body together after it being sliced into hundreds of pieces through pure will power. Every bone in his body is broken yet he still walks and fights.

He drains the force slowly from the people he fights like all Sith Assassins that worked with/under Nihilus do, meaning the longer the fight will last the more powerful Sion will become the weaker Vader will become.

Sion is also the head of a bunch of Sith Assassins so he has quite some power. He used to be a Sith Assassin during the Jedi Civil War. The guy has some skillz.

Faroth
Plus he looks cool. In that case, Sion.

Darth Traya
Yeah, he's has his bones repeatedly fractured thousands of times and then put back into place again.

Captain REX
I say Sion. He's simply a better fighter.

Lord Septimus
Sion would tear Vader to shreds. No questions asked.

Captain REX
Indeed.

zephiel7
Sion would break Vader and then cast his battered mechanical corpse by Palpatine's feet. It will be like killing his children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.