Shadowman Comic Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vendetta
Hi, Just posting to see if there's any Shadowman comic book fans, I'm reading version 2 (the one that spawned the game its also alot more darker then version 1), I've yet to read version 3.

Here's an example of the comic for those who haven't herd of it.(version 2 before they changed the art team).

http://img1.yoxio.com/img/224527.jpg

Shadowman story background:

There is a place far beyond death, where every last soul that ever
died and left its human host resides for eternity. There is no escaping
this place, no exceptions for any soul.

It is a place that has no hope, no past or no future, no boundaries to hold the evil, trapped as it is as an unending present. A dimension of the dead, where the massed ranks of billions upon billions of souls roam this wasteland in search of living souls to devour.

This place is known as Deadside. For thousands of years, the Shadow Men have been protecting the world of the living souls from the ones trying to cross over from Deadside to banish the world of the living. If it weren't for these ancient voodoo protectors, there would be no Liveside. The dead souls would transform our world into a place you can't possibly fathom.

Shadowmen of ancient times were African warriors blessed by the Gods with supernatural powers to protect their native tribes of emanating souls from the dimension known as Deadside. When the Spaniards began collecting slaves in the late 17th century, the Shadowmen lineage hadalmost died out.

In the early 18th century, a very powerful voodoo priestess crafted the Mask of Shadows. This mask summoned the powers of Les Mysteres, the New World Gods, to empower the wearer of the mask the ancient powers of the Shadowmen. From then on, there could only be one Shadow Man in existence at a time.

This mask will make him the ultimate voodoo champion in any dimension, certaintly powerful enough to keep the chaotic forces from Deadside at bay from invading the peaceful world of the living.

Mike Leroi is the current unfortunate soul to bear the Mask of
Shadows on his chest. At Mike's will or Nettie's command, the mask
transforms him into the Walker Between the Dimensions, Immortal Voodoo Warrior, Taker of Dead Souls, Lord of the Dead, the
SHADOW MAN!

GalacticStorm
I loved the original game. I thought it was one of the best for the N64. They should do a next gen follow up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.