Heard today was aids day or aware something and(scary facts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Most aids on the rise is in brooklyn and the most people haveing sex and getting aids in general are people from ages 12-18

what do you think...discuss

botankus
I'm glad I kept everything under wraps when I was in Brooklyn last year!

GCG
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Most aids on the rise is in brooklyn and the most people haveing sex and getting aids in general are people from ages 12-18

what do you think...discuss

The US is catching up with the rest of the world.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by GCG
The US is catching up with the rest of the world.

same, I wonder if they'll ever find a cure.

Cyber Ninja
So any one you do it with....you are screwed.

XxILuvVegetaxX
rofl basically DC has the highest rate of new HIV cases and Bmore is 3rd so im screwed >_<

Cyber Ninja
lol

Ronny

what do you think...discuss Exactly why I fall for Virgins happy

I was aware of that fact. Scary.

Miss_Faye
It is an interestin and scary fact to follow up upon. Everything now a days are becoming much more dangerous. Wear a rubber or get tested. Thats really the best advice I can offer...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ronny
Exactly why I fall for Virgins happy

I was aware of that fact. Scary. lol like you can tell by looking

debbiejo
I've read in Africa that men go after virgins because of a superstitious believe that doin a virgin cures the illness.

I don't know anyone with AIDS.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by debbiejo
I've read in Africa that men go after virgins because of a superstitious believe that doin a virgin cures the illness.

I don't know anyone with AIDS. You know alot but they don't tell you eek!

Ronny
lol like you can tell by looking I cant, but I've noticed that most guys I have fallen for turned out to be virgins.

Let me put it this way.. I would rather loose my virginity to a virgin.

Cyber Ninja
I cant, but I've noticed that most guys I have fallen for turned out to be virgins.

Let me put it this way.. I would rather loose my virginity to a virgin. I keep thinking you are 20 embarrasment

Ronny
5 years to late stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
5 years to late stick out tongue Ronny is still a baby happy AWWW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.