Juggernaut VS Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
Juggernaut

VS

Dr.Octopus
Hobgoblin
Electro
Vulture
Sandman
Mysterio

who wins???

Private Pion
All at once?

Mysterio sets up a plan which makes him walk into a space rocket and launches him into the sun, while the others keep it realistic.

juggernaut66666
good joke they don't stand a chance

juggernaut66666
something new i found out about juggs according to onslaught story line (which is a fake shit ) when juggernaut broke out of the ruby his soul became the ruby it self and the more angry he gets the more power he uses of cyttorak's power its writen in one shot comic so he is like hulk from a point of view

blind faith
I say Juggy takes it

blind faith
Juggernaut just seems too strong, he has a forcefield and is "immune to physical harm" right?

juggernaut66666
juggernaut's invulnerability and immunity
to phisical harm ability is above the celstials and galactus

golem370
Maybe Galactus not the Celestials. It take more then one Celestial to destroy just one.

blind faith
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juggernaut's invulnerability and immunity
to phisical harm ability is above the celstials and galactus ok thanks now I know

juggernaut66666
thor with god force blast almost killed a celestial

golem370
Remember that when Exitar was it with the God Force Thor had wrapped the Hammer with his Belt even then the Hammer & Belt got destroyed in the process. The same thing didn't happen when Thor hit Juggernaut with the God Force

golem370
No Exitar barely felt it

golem370
Juggernaut did not have a chance in hell destroying Exitar.

golem370
"History: (Thor#389)- As the Celestials attempted to pass final judgement upon the planet Pangoria, they were opposed by the Asgardian god Thor, who was determined to defend the lives of the planet's citizens. As Thor fought a hopeless battle against the immense Celestial Exitar the Executioner, Exitar was impressed by Thor's valor, and studied him, creating a duplicate of him-- the Replicoid. The Replicoid chastised Thor for interfering with Celestial judgement, but rebuilt his shattered hammer Mjolnir and restored his costume before forcibly teleporting him back to earth"

juggernaut66666
agreed

Ex11B
Anyways,back to the thread.Juggernaut takes this

spideycarnage
juggy all the way!

thesilverspider
With prep the Six can win without they get beat.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by blind faith
Juggernaut

VS

Dr.Octopus
Hobgoblin
Electro
Vulture
Sandman
Mysterio

who wins??? damn, raz should make it so that you gotta be a senior member before making threads.

juggernaut66666
and what will the six do to him?

Black Adam
Prep? the six may be able to think of a plan to get him out of the way for the time being. like the rocket idea.

No prep? Juggy smashes them to powder with little effort.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Black Adam
Prep? the six may be able to think of a plan to get him out of the way for the time being. like the rocket idea.

No prep? Juggy smashes them to powder with little effort.
did you just repeat what I just posted..........shifty
But of course in a more intelligent way....... wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
did you just repeat what I just posted..........shifty
But of course in a more intelligent way....... wink

yes.

smile

Scoobless
Isn't Juggernaut just another big strong guy these days?..... i thought he lost a big chunk of his power

Tron
Originally posted by blind faith
Juggernaut

VS

Dr.Octopus
Hobgoblin
Electro
Vulture
Sandman
Mysterio

who wins???

What did the Sinister Six ever do to you?

Mider
has anyone hurt a celestial?

Tron
What does that have to do with this?eer

outarddwarf
Really depends on the juggernaut. If it is the classic than nothing will keep him from tearing each of the sinister six members limb from limb or in doc ocs case limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb. The rocket wouldn't stop him, once inside he would tear out and fall back to earth probably landing on and crushing someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.