Children with out STD ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Since everyone is having sex like rabbits now a days from ages 12-18(recorded) then when you get married to some girl that took it in more times than a key lock, then how would you go about having kids without getting an std from the girl ?

debbiejo
Hmmmm invetro insemination....???

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hmmmm invetro insemination....??? that costs money sad

debbiejo
I think you can have children with most STD's, but with gonorrhea you have problems, though not sure.

Cyber Ninja
I think you can have children with most STD's, but with gonorrhea you have problems, though not sure. thats nasty. i mean when you you will catch anything she has just for a child..

hmm so if you both never had sex before and had sex with only each other for the first time then can you still catch anything ?

botankus
How about getting to know someone before you start picking their lock?

If they won't disclose information to you, **** 'em.
If they do tell and have STD's, **** 'em.
If they do tell and don't have them, **** them for real.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by botankus
How about getting to know someone before you start picking their lock?

If they won't disclose information to you, **** 'em.
If they do tell and have STD's, **** 'em.
If they do tell and don't have them, **** them for real. lol yeah but i am just asking for knowledge I am not doing anythinf...

i mean you both have no sex ever then you marry and have sex then can you catch an std still if so then that blows ass.

debbiejo
Many people won't tell you for fear you won't love them, and many people don't even know they have a STD.....The best thing is alway use protection! When getting married, if I remember right, you need to take a STD blood test, more for AIDS reasons though. Everytime I was ever in the hospital I always had to take a blood test.

botankus
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol yeah but i am just asking for knowledge I am not doing anythinf...

i mean you both have no sex ever then you marry and have sex then can you catch an std still if so then that blows ass.

Wear a body suit, respirator, and rubber gloves on your next steamy encounter with a hottie, and report back here with the results.

debbiejo
They have medications for syphilis....I used to volunteer in a pregnancy clinic......For many STD's you just can't have sex when you have outbreaks.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Since everyone is having sex like rabbits now a days from ages 12-18(recorded) then when you get married to some girl that took it in more times than a key lock, then how would you go about having kids without getting an std from the girl ?

Simple, don't **** dirty sluts. (Guys and Girls)

I know that's generalizing, but they are the majority in this case. There are others with STD's, of course, but not as many. Ask your partner before taking that big step. If they say they don't have an STD it doesn't mean they don't, it means they don't know. So both of you should get tested before hand. It's the safest way possible.

Always use protection, yadda yadda yadda...or to be extra safe, get yourself a virgin.

mechmoggy

debbiejo

Maya Zurak
First can the guy/gal and protect yourself.

KENobi™
And guys don't have them?........It's easier to catch them from a guy, then a guy catching them from a girl. roll eyes (sarcastic)

See the Parenthesis?

"(Guys & Girls)"?

That is meant to say both guy and girl sluts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Never thought of guys being called sluts........my mistake....... embarrasment

KENobi™
Never thought of guys being called sluts........my mistake....... embarrasment

Men are called whores, so why not sluts?

You're used to men being called "players", which is the double standard. He sleeps around all the time and he's praised for being a ladies man. She sleeps around all the time and she's the town skank.

Either way they are both sluts.

mechmoggy
They both sound like great fun though. yes

Bardock42

debbiejo
Originally posted by mechmoggy

laughing out loud ..........Well that's cause you're drinkin now.........Isn't it dark there now?????? stick out tongue

Everything sounds fun when you're drinkin.........lol

And yeah KENobi.......It's the play on words..Never heard men called whores either...double standard of it.

KENobi™

As long as you're protected...yes

mechmoggy
Don't worry, I have a gun. thumb up

debbiejo
Yeah, don't all guys? laughing out loud

KENobi™
Don't worry, I have a gun. thumb up

More power to you my brother.

mechmoggy
I haven't really.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. wink

KENobi™
I haven't really.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. wink

Ok, then...get some condoms...and, get Mrs. Mechmoggy's permission first. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.