You don't want to stare but your eyes can not help it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Example...a girl is talking to you and her left boob is 5x bigger than the right. Do you like stare but don't stare ?

rickyduck
no expression

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by rickyduck
I am an idiot so I post with no purpose no expression I guess dude

rickyduck
Im confused

Ronny
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Example...a girl is talking to you and her left boob is 5x bigger than the right. Do you like stare but don't stare ?
I think the right this is to not stare, but your eyes cant help it sometimes

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ronny
I think the right this is to not stare, but your eyes cant help it sometimes thank you for the interpretation Ronny *gives rony a nice cookie* then takes it back and eats it because I am hungry.

rickyduck
OOOOOOOH!!! like that!

Well my geography teacher has big jugs and at parents evening... lets not go there

Bloigen
Originally posted by rickyduck
OOOOOOOH!!! like that!

Well my geography teacher has big jugs and at parents evening... lets not go there

Yeah let's not.no expression

I'd stare even if they were normal size.erm

KENobi™

If they were that disproportionate...yeah I'd probably stare, she'd be used to it.

If they were normal...yeah I would stare, but be more discrete about it so I wouldn't be slapped.

Emerald Maiden
I know that it might not seem appropriate, being a woman myself, but even I can't help at stare at a girl's boobs if they are jumping out at me, nearly poking my eye out.

BobbyD
eek!

Yeah!!!! laughing out loud

bloody bows1
who wouldnt stare normal or not?

Revernd Maynard
boobs droolio shock

bloody bows1
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
boobs droolio shock what he said

bloody bows1
(o)(o) tee hee cleavage droolio

AOR

powerfulone1987
I wouldn't have a choice.

In a case like this, my eyeballs would be staring before I even knew what I was looking at.

is it comprehensible.....

Lightningrod

peoples curiosity levels rise if they hear something like that

another example would have to be

(An accident on a road, people slow down to see what happen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.