If you are bi then in the end would you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
I am just curious. So if you are bi then in the future, would you marry the same sex or the opposite (when it's all said and done)?

rickyduck
Did you make this thread to provoke me?

You choose wichever one you prefer

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by rickyduck
Did you make this thread to provoke me?

You choose wichever one you prefer Umm no and I was just wondering. Don't be paraniod

_Sanctuary_
roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

rickyduck
Okay sorry

Slay
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Umm no and I was just wondering. Don't be paraniod
Paranoid

Ronny
blink Doesnt matter the gender as long as you are in love with them and see yourself with them for the rest of your life.

I cant see myself getting married to a girl erm

rickyduck
is a good song

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
roll eyes (sarcastic) I am serious...like if a girl is bi and she dates both but to aviod anything by society they choose the man in the end to marry when it's all said and done...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Slay
Paranoid Yes, my personal spell checking wise ass.

Slay
I am serious...like if a girl is bi and she dates both but to aviod anything by society they choose the man in the end to marry when it's all said and done...
You don't just date two different people and then just decide to marry one of them.That's not how it works.Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Yes, my personal spell checking wise ass. You're welcome.

rickyduck
You just choose however you love most... but most of the time you only love one person.

You may have like, done the other sex, in a previous relationship.

Cyber Ninja
You don't just date two different people and then just decide to marry one of them.That's not how it works. You're welcome. umm, i am saying if the girl goes out with both(meaning bi) but in the future would she lean to getting married a guy9looking for a guy0 rather than another girl because of society ?

rickyduck
Originally posted by rickyduck
You just choose however you love most... but most of the time you only love one person.

You may have like, done the other sex, in a previous relationship.

pacmaniac
u can marry men in england, now. I guess you just find somone you love, irrelivent of gender erm

Cyber Ninja
I am mostly talking about pressure no expression

Slay
umm, i am saying if the girl goes out with both(meaning bi) but in the future would she lean to getting married a guy9looking for a guy0 rather than another girl because of society ?
Maybe n7ot maybe y617723564523es

rickyduck
Theres no pressure in bisexual relationships

rickyduck
Maybe n7ot maybe y617723564523es

hey man... its just a te

pacmaniac
te?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by pacmaniac
te? *** eater

rickyduck
type error

Slay
*** eater
What was that?

DanteMayCry
if im bi then i would get a sex change and i would have a girlfriend/lifecompanion so im destined to be a man who turned into a woman and turned into a lesbian.

Ladyluck
I am just curious. So if you are bi then in the future, would you marry the same sex or the opposite (when it's all said and done)?

I would marry whoever I fall in love with.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Hmmmm...can't beat common sense.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Ladyluck

thats not common sense thats using your heart.

what if that person doesnt love you back. how the hell you gonna get married to that person?

Makedde
Well, if I were to marry a woman, but still liked men, there is always a chance I would develop strong feelings for men. So for me, I wouldn't marry at all. I wouldn't want to commit myself to someone on the off chance I may find myself attracted to someone else down the track.

DarkC
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
thats not common sense thats using your heart.

what if that person doesnt love you back. how the hell you gonna get married to that person?
The thread is pretty much assuming that they loved you back.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by DarkC
The thread is pretty much assuming that they loved you back.

i didnt assume at that time when i posted it

assuming they love you back... then go fvck eachother. what i mean by fvck is go crazy give your hearts to one another.

Lana
Originally posted by Makedde
Well, if I were to marry a woman, but still liked men, there is always a chance I would develop strong feelings for men. So for me, I wouldn't marry at all. I wouldn't want to commit myself to someone on the off chance I may find myself attracted to someone else down the track.

That doesn't make much sense.

No matter what your sexuality is, you can get married and later develop feelings for someone else.

Em'J
my ex and i split after long time together had two kids he then decided he was gay !!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.