Validus vs Enslaver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Enslaver-Powers/Abilities: Mrrungo-Mu possesses Class 100 strength and durability. He can drain power from others to increase his own: initially, he directly draws their powers into him, but he then has them hooked into machinery that continually beams him power.
Enhanced, he is immensely powerful, possessing incalculable strength and vast energy powers, and can teleport and form shields, and is virtually indestructible. He was unfazed by slashes from Wolverine's claws and he simultaneously pummeled the Hulk and Namor, as well as a whole group of powerful heroes. At his peak, he is even more powerful than the Silver Surfer; even mighty Galactus avoided a conflict with the Enslavers while he was weakened by hunger.

golem370
pic

Private Pion
Simply because from your information, Validus wins.

He once tore up a hemisphere of a planet and used it to start making his own planet. He did this effortlessly.

golem370
slashes from Wolverine's claws and he simultaneously pummeled the Hulk and Namor, as well as a whole group of powerful heroes. I think he would absorb this guy with ease

Private Pion
I dunno, Validus could take the whole Legion of Superheroes, which at the time had HUNDREDS of memebers, including Superboy, Mon-El and Ultraboy, each of which could toss around planets.

golem370
made but Enslaver may be able to absord Validus

Private Pion
Not if Validus tore him in two before he got the chance.

golem370
I doubt it would be that easy like it said He did take Namor & Hulk easily and other heros to

Private Pion
Namor + Hulk and a few others against the army that is the Legion?

Besides, Namor and Hulk are not in the same class as Superboy.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Private Pion
I dunno, Validus could take the whole Legion of Superheroes, which at the time had HUNDREDS of memebers, including Superboy, Mon-El and Ultraboy, each of which could toss around planets.

True that.He slapped guys out of the solar system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.