I need help with a movie title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

withoutAdoubt
I have beel trying to find the title of this movie. It is probably from the late 80s or early 90s. It starts with a woman in the kitchen making eggs and she ashes her cigarette in the skillet. She has a son and I think he didnt speak and all the kids in the neighborhood would make fun of him, but there was a little girl who was nice to him. One day the boy fell in a well and i cant really remember what happened next but he kills all those kids years later. i dont know if i remember it right, but thats all i can think of. i hope somebody knows what movie im talking about.

Kendra

MildPossession
I have the image of the woman with the cigarette in my memory but I can not think of the movie...

withoutAdoubt
It is driving me crazy!!!!

MildPossession
It's bugging me now, your fault! :P

steverules
Probably turns good in the end because of the little girl. I hate it when bad corpsy people turn good.

withoutAdoubt
I think in the movie, he was about to kill the girl and then she reminded him that she was the only one who never made fun of him or something. ahhh! I cant find it on IMDB or anything!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.