Trion Juggernaut with GL Ring vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who wins this fight??? Basically I don't know nothin' about Superman Prime but I heard he is pretty strong and so... But I'm sure this would be an interesting fight.

newjak86
Means he has access to both the Oa Energy and the magics of Cyttorak fully almost. Yeah he could probably wipe the floor with Supes.

Tron
Too bad Juggernaut probably won't be able to get the ring to work.

(Thank you Geoff Johns.wink)

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tron
Too bad Juggernaut probably won't be able to get the ring to work.

(Thank you Geoff Johns.wink)

I think Kyles ring is the only one thats restricted to him only. I could be wrong. erm

The Ion
I think he means Juggs doesn't have the willpower to work a power ring ala Ollie Queen.

Tron
Right you are. Those who read Green Lantern: Rebirth know what I'm talking about.

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is abut 20 meters tall he can crush through dimensinal walls

juggernaut66666
with 1 punch he has of a god

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
I think he means Juggs doesn't have the willpower to work a power ring ala Ollie Queen.

Ahh.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tron
Right you are. Those who read Green Lantern: Rebirth know what I'm talking about.

I read GL: Rebith and know what youre talking about. However there has been times in the past where random street thugs have used the ring. I guess since Rebirth is more recent, that example would be used instead.

Tron
Yeah, that's true. Lucky, Johns fixed that problem. Kinda takes away from the whole Green Lantern mythos if any bum could use a ring. I like the idea that only a certain few are actually capable of wielding one, which would be why most members are chosen. It works perfectly.

jrodslam
yes Agreed.

Juntai
Superman Prime,
I don't know if you guys read the same story I did.
But ALL of the 1 million characters were crazy powerful.
Some even so far as being able to rewrite history, or Superman with Imp powers and TK, and Batman knowing every MA in the Universe and able to steal souls,

and for all their might, they worshipped Superman Prime like a God.
I think that speaks volumes.

Maybe I'm forgetting some technicalities, but I also recall him crushing the enemy of the story with a thought, thennnn throwing down the Green Lantern ring, and ressurecting Lois Lane with his bare hands.

supervenom
Superman Prime hands down.

He has the power of the sun.

outarddwarf
juggernaut can withstand the power of the sun without flinching.

supervenom
What I mean is that is how powerful superman is compared to regular superman. Wasn't he in there for millions of years? Or was it 1000s? Either way, I give it to Superman.

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is atleast 1000 times stronger than classic he is juggernaut posessed by agod he becam about 20or30 meters tall he punched through dimensions wonder if superman can punch through dimensions don't think so plus the gl ring

Knightfall93
SBP can move planets with easee... by bye Juggs

juggernaut66666
its not juggernaut its a god in his body and he could easily destroy a planet

juggernaut66666
supes cant do anything to him

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is atleast 1000 times stronger than classic he is juggernaut posessed by agod he becam about 20or30 meters tall he punched through dimensions wonder if superman can punch through dimensions don't think so plus the gl ring

if thats the case juggy wins!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman Prime,
I don't know if you guys read the same story I did.
But ALL of the 1 million characters were crazy powerful.
Some even so far as being able to rewrite history, or Superman with Imp powers and TK, and Batman knowing every MA in the Universe and able to steal souls,

and for all their might, they worshipped Superman Prime like a God.
I think that speaks volumes.

Maybe I'm forgetting some technicalities, but I also recall him crushing the enemy of the story with a thought, thennnn throwing down the Green Lantern ring, and ressurecting Lois Lane with his bare hands.

They cloned Lois using her DNA.

There were SO many myths surrounding Prime. Remember the sword of heaven, and him breaking down the gates of heaven? Hogwash.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Knightfall93
SBP can move planets with easee... by bye Juggs

There are plenty of people who can move planets that cannot come close to beating Juggernaut. Much less Trion Juggernaut. The fact that Superman Prime can move planets is totally irrelevant.

juggernaut66666
he is a picture of his size punching through dimensionshttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=5

outarddwarf
Juggernaut could destroy superman. Case closed.

grey fox
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Juggernaut could destroy superman. Case closed.

Fraid not , supes prime is sun-dipped for a thousand years (with no dumbass all star style repercussions.....) has new powers and has the last GL ring (he is also supposedly able to smash through heavens gates and warp time/space)

juggernaut66666
ive just downloaded trion juggs comic he was 80 feet tall and he was able to tare through the fabric of space and time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.